Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
What the actual fuck do they have on their feet??
The amount Charlotte spends on herself (make up, pjs, fake tan, tik tok shop) she could well afford to buy them properly fitting shoes.

Does she not believe is socks either?
---
Yes all made up and doing that really creepy grin, watching her family and being all whimsical. I do think the thinness/odd joints of the kids could be due to Sticklers. I looked online as I had never heard if it and there were pics of kids with it, some were really thin. Mind you, we also know they are fed absolute shit and small portions, the fact Charl opted out of having her kids health checked at school speaks volumes.
Agreed and the fact Charlotte is so large and big and she also has Sticklers. Why are her kids sooo twig like 🤔🤔😡

Reactions: 5

goosica

What on earth is going on with the sleeves in Amateur Tradwife’s latest reel?! Somebody’s taking too much inspiration from Bridgerton.

• Haha

Hello its me

VIP Member
Sorry but no way would any kid want to go back to school after an appointment. Lazy Charl just wanted more time to herself to stare into the mirror.

Although poor Daisy probably knows she’ll just be ignored at home 😖
Aswell as the crowns that are still very visible on her back teeth, her front teeth look rotton aswell!

• Sad

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Oh and as for this mornings photo of herself, isn’t it odd that she looks bigger than this photo of her from a year ago. Yet she doesn’t edit her photos. Someone’s pants are on fire.
A9EE1CA1-392C-41D3-BAE7-95A5796BF4BB.jpeg

• Sick

Jade33

VIP Member
Genuine thought, did Charlotte force that whole Stan loving sloths and making it his personality when he was younger because he kind of looks like a sloth. And the wrists included

It’s not cute Charlotte, he’s going to end up with long term issues if she continues to ignore the facts. Poor lad.

View attachment 2982781
Nevermind he's extra bendy like his dad, he's extra floppy like the sloths he loves so much 😂

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
So there’s at least one item if not two in that pathetic DITL that means the reel needs #ad (plus the instascum addition #gifted)….

(1) the craft kit thing for the kids and (2) the wax melts, which are probably the Northumberland ones she’s been gifted quite recently. I used to buy from them but never again now I have the mental association with manky, lazy, vacuous, sells-her-kids’-privacy-because-she-won’t-get-her-midsize-arse-in-an-actual-job Charl.

She truly is the lowest of the low. See also exhibit A of the state of poor Stan’s wrists in that reel and Daisy’s malnourished legs.
I also noticed this. I used to think that she was one of the better ones at disclosing properly but then I started to notice that she is just as bad. There is no excuse, she isn’t new to this and calls of her job. The ASA don’t seem to do anything though even to some of the worst offenders so they don’t care about flouting they guidelines.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I can’t either. Daisy has speech issues due to Sticklers and so does Stan!! It’s so obvious. Not all babies have cleft palate and you can see in blogs when he has smiled or thrown his head back he has a really odd shaped palate.

Reactions: 4