Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to say the same thing, she seems drunk more than she does sober these days. You've got a problem 'muffy' dear 🤢
“muffy” 🙈🙈🙈 when did that even become a thing. I don’t recall hearing that until recently.
these Taylor’s are so funny and cool with all their random nicknames. No wonder they have extra and weird pets. They’re just all so funny and great that the sun shines just for them on their birthdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“muffy” 🙈🙈🙈 when did that even become a thing. I don’t recall hearing that until recently.
these Taylor’s are so funny and cool with all their random nicknames. No wonder they have extra and weird pets. They’re just all so funny and great that the sun shines just for them on their birthdays.
Such an odd ball family isn't ot? They treat good old 'muffy' (ill never not near vomit saying that) like she's an actual bleeping child

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another thing crappy people do Charlotte….is have affairs, especially when they have a baby. Then those crappy people kick out the other parent of their child and move the new bloke in within weeks to play happy families. This people are really really crappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, it's a bloody rat!!
exactly shes worring about the rat being skinny not her own daughter is horribly thin.
---
First her grandad (who was a great age)
then a dog now the rat lifes been tough. Dont have bleeping pets if you cant cope with the loss. Grow up love, nobody likes your rats

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Daisy us also very very thin.. The rat hasn’t got thin overnight Charl. Maybe should have taken her earlier? Also take Daisy to the doctors.

Reactions: 14
The rat chat and filming herself crying!! :rolleyes:
What does she expect? Rats only have a lifespan of 2 or so years! JFC she really needs to build up her emotional resilience.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my Christ - sitting by the rats’ cage doing continous obs?! I have no problem at all saying I really dislike rats so there’s no way we would have any as pets but is that necessary?! What do people who have jobs do? Take days off to keep a cage side vigil?!

The whole thing with having pets is that they die. It’s really sad when they do. But it’s part of the life cycle and - handled in an age appropriate way - can really help children understand death and develop good coping mechanisms and reliance. Getting in a flap because the highly likely occurrence of a rat dying would mean the the children would be “gutted” is indicative of the fact that Charlotte won’t be able to manage this very common and predictable occurrence. She’s so avoidant and helpless in these situations rather than facing up to them, being child centred and modelling good coping behaviours whilst helping them manage and understudy their feelings and emotions. Instead it’s all “FEEL SORRY FOR ME. My kids will be GUTTED and I will be exposed to that and that will affect ME. POOR ME”. Poor kids 😵💫🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How long til the kids are making cards. For Charlotte.

I bet Shark is thanking his lucky stars he’s in the office today. Anyway, on the bright side, perfect excuse to provide nights and nights of shite pizza and cucumber sticks because having a sick rat?. Well, it’s A LOT

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe I’ve just watched a grown woman cry on Instagram over a pet rat being ill 😳 someone needs to intervene, she’s not normal

• Haha
GET A GRIP WOMAN!

I get she is worried about her pet but this is the time to put your phone away and deal with the issue at hand. There is no need to film yourself when upset.

She is such an attention seeker! Unbelievable!

Reactions: 13
Why is she crying on the internet AGAIN?!?!

It’s so attention seeking. I HATE crying in front of anyone, I’d never film it and put it on a public instagram. Jeez

Reactions: 16
It’s her pet, I get she’s upset, however ffs why film?? That is so far from normal behaviour unless you are 12!,