Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MardieT

Chatty Member
Some recent Charlotte observations…
1. This comment on her monthly update you tube video. They say they like that she doesn’t follow trends!! I have never known anyone to jump on a bandwagon as much as Charlotte!

2. In that same video she says that she has really active kids and they need to be out doing things all the time. It really does not come across like that in the stories and videos she posts. They literally do nothing. They have a big dog there that they could be taking on walks and going on adventures but weekends and school holidays they don’t do anything unless it is paid for.

3. Does anybody get Martha vibes from some of her YouTube followers? IYKYK. Linda Dunn and Carol Creamer I’m looking at you. 👀

4. Why on earth would she be gifted that expensive fizzy drink thing….I’d say the majority of her followers are mums and they probably have a lot more important things to be spending their money on. It doesn’t make sense.

5. Time for those milkmaid dresses to go in the bin. Please 🙏

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Mb06

I'm lost at this point. Does she just go in the cross trainer every day? No other exercise or weights or class? She must be bored out of her mind. I'd rather go for a daily walk?

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Oh FFS we are back on to the Grandad again and her waffling sympathy shit 😡
Before he passed away him or Nanna were never mentioned and now she’s making out that they were super close and saw each other all the time!!!!
I actually find her behaviour quite disrespectful.
She never really mentioned them before like you say and rarely saw them(not like the other set of grandparents who she clearly is closer with) and while it is understandable to be upset that he died she has been using his death for content for months and now is taking sneaky shots of her grandma to share on Instagram(there is no way her grandmas knew she was taking that photo of her picking out plants today). Making money off videos about his death and using it as filler content on Instagram because she has nothing else to share apart from filming herself putting cling film in a drawer or junk food into a tub.

Theyeahyeahs

Oh FFS we are back on to the Grandad again and her waffling sympathy shit 😡
Before he passed away him or Nanna were never mentioned and now she’s making out that they were super close and saw each other all the time!!!!
“I thought I had more time to love you”

I’d say she got a lot more time with her grandparents than most people, and hardly shocking when someone that old passes away. She’s so deluded on every front.

WinnieSanderson1

What grown ass mother of 3 lifts her x2 sizes too small dress to her groin, sticks her arm out of the back of the sofa, squints her face up and fingers her cat to post on Instagram.....when it's supposed to be her "job". What an absolute sad sack. I bet she's balls deep in a bottle of prosecco and thinks that she's a victoria secret angel 🤣 more like Victoria sponge cake 😅😅 Mortifying

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s important to Daisy” - why not say, hey Daisy let’s get some gels and stuff for your vacant father. Before we do that, let’s ask him what he needs? Maybe make this a great learning experience of showing Daisy how to take an interest in others and ask and LISTEN to what they say they need. Rather then forcing your “kindness” on them and buying unnecessary crap. It’s all so passive aggressive.

So this is all for “later”? Why not just leave it home then? Why the need for the stupid pensioner bag? Why would he want a rancid insulin spiking smoothy after it’s been toted round in a bag all day? Such bullshit

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I really don’t understand why she doesn’t take them places. Even when they were smaller and she used to go on about how grateful she was to be able to stay at home with them she never took advantage of that time by taking them to farms or soft play or whatever. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them go to a museum or a castle or anything like that. She must be bored and her kids must be climbing the walls.

I see Frenemy Kayley has been posting what her kids have beendoing this week. They’ve actually been outside on their bikes/skates and to the library, building Lego, cooking and travelled to a nice big park. All cheap/free activities. Charlotte should take note.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Loads of chocolate sauce on top of fruit and a fromage frai classes as a fancy breakfast for her to feed the kids, apparently.
When she has avocado, bacon and egg normally 🙄

And I'm fed up with her giving Will the same size portions as his much younger siblings. Only extra he has is a Yoghurt.....sooo filling for all the energy they will need later!!!! 😡😡😡😡
---
View attachment 2864867

For the blocked
lol at the baby yoghurts for bill… wow he’s got 2 sorry 😂 also I know I eat out of date stuff but I don’t even trust what she’s posting to be in real time the yogs are out of date xxx

• Wow
  • Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Proud of her eye colour 😂 I knew the reel would be nauseating and an excuse to bang on about herself and how great she is. I can understand liking your eye colour or thinking they are your best feature or whatever but proud? She becomes stranger as time goes on.

She hasn’t posted on YouTube in over 3 weeks and has barely posted on IG stories this week so what is she actually doing? She always says she’s been busy and is working and how she has all these new ideas for content but they just never materialise?

• Haha

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
So from that DITL she is

1. Stomping around downstairs feeding the cats and dog at 4am, Laying out breakfast things which take around 20 seconds

2. Moaning constantly about being close to “burn out” LOL whilst applying make up onto make up with her fingers 🤮

3. showing her arse in every cleaning shot… I have had to screen shot my fave squat position one 😂🤔 wtf charl you think your a pussy cat doll don’t ya!

4. showing us her kids eat not just pizza, but pasta and garlic bread too!!

anyway that’s about the jist of it 😂, I think your all right she’s got munchausens and believes she is needed so much in the family home even when her kids are at school for 6 hours she MUST be at home for them! I really got the vibe mark does fuck all from,this, isn’t it his day Thursday to cook?????

Attachments

• Haha

ivebeenherebefore

I think she’s pulled this stunt out of her “size 14” arse as a way to explain all of those comments on her YouTube. If she’d had questions about it, she needed a way to explain why sweet innocent Charl was blocking people left and right.
Also, while I know doxxing is illegal, why couldn’t she show the messages while blocking the name of the person who sent it to her? Something doesn’t add up to me

Kooki

Normally I just meal plan when doing my click and collect order. Never taken longer then a twenty minute cup of tea and I even manage to pick thing that will be easy for the busy evenings!

Shall I wait here for Charl to be proud of me or....?

Booklover

VIP Member
Why the fuck does EVERYTHING she gives them have to be coated in chocolate or loaded with sugar? Just give them toast or cereal, yanno like normal families!! And you just know they're gonna end up in a cafe after the walk with her nan, so Charl can get her mocha chocca latte, or whatever the fuck she always makes sure she gets for herself!!

It’s very strange re the Granny. It’s a walk with an elderly relative? Why would you be specifically referring to the fact your 6,8 and 12 year old children are “good walkers”? Surely they should be more than capable of going for a walk with someone who is 80+?

Blondie

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240508_202240_Instagram.jpg

Seriously. This little for 3 kids and 1 requires adult portions? She is neglectful.

Not to mention her stories about Daisy having arthritis issues. I'm not surprised it's shown up early when she wears completely unsupportive shoes.

And she needs to stop talking about herself in the 3rd person "daisy has arthritis like her mum". Just say like me! And " us Taylor girls" so cringe, don't forget Stanley!!

• Heart