Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loubell83

VIP Member
God every single minute of these children’s life is content. Every birthday is filmed for Instagram.
At what point does mark ask her to put the camera away? These kids will look back and their overriding memory of their mother will be her filming every moment of their lives.

I can’t even begin to explain how much I hate the nickname Day.

And who says to someone - see that girl over there with the nose that wrinkles when she smiles? What utter BULLSHIT

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Booklover

VIP Member
And now it'll pose a ridiculous trip hazard tomorrow/in the way faff!! Assume FSF will have to set off early, the dog will need a walk, then the four of them will have to step over the bags to go and cheer him on with the care package in tow. Then they'll all have to step over it all on the return. It's fucking ridiculous. You have all of Sunday afternoon to prep. Trying to depict you're having to get organised on a Saturday evening for Monday's school run is plain ridiculous. You're not flying off on a business trip Charl, you've got a school run to do on Monday and then back home for eye fucking and a frothy coffee. Get over yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
Daisy’s bedroom… where are all the toys? I’ve got a little one the same age and there are beloved toys (and, admittedly, beloved plastic tat) everywhere! Even when it’s tidy they’re still visible, in boxes and on shelves. That bedroom looks like a spare room intended for a maiden aunt.
Got rid of them all like her barbies, claiming poor daisy doesn't play with them or some bullshit. No wonder that kid is always on a screen, she has no toys to play with.

Oh and of course she spends no money on her daughters room, I expect nothing less from Charlotte as a mother.

How can she not see how tight and selfish she is? At Christmas she bought herself pajamas costing £65 and now I hear her child has only 1 bedding set and Charlotte's asking social media if she should buy another costing about 15 quid?
God help if the girl has 2 bed sets.. how spoilt would she be 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Stan & Daisy watching iPad in the BATHROOM while they brush their bloody teeth on a school morning. Don’t know about anyone else but iPads are banned in our house on school mornings. Is it impossible for Charlotte to actually interact with her children before sending them to school?!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Plagueemmi

The cynic in me would say she has a bigger than normal ad coming up which is why she is doing this. Engagement = ££

• Heart

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
For me, it’s also the fact she doesn’t work/works from home (if we all pretend content creator is a thing) and during the school holidays she always does house hold jobs that can be done whilst the children are at school, she doesn’t even take them to spend time with local family members and she’s always conveniently unwell when the children are off. It’s like she does anything to avoid actually spending time with them even if it was playing board games together etc or taking the dog on longer walks.

• Heart
  • Sad

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
I could never sleep in bedding straight out the packet. It’ll be all stiff and scratchy! Poor love!

• Sad

Tootoo

Chatty Member
The post saying she’s nervous about school next week as they’re not in routine. Wouldn’t it be nice to have this as the only worry and thing to make you nervous?! I think this of most able bodied adults of working age, not just charl and binny Meldrum, they would benefit so much having a purpose out of the home. I think it would help their mental health so much.

jayne2240

VIP Member
How can anyone ever think it’s okay to bring a packed lunch to A&E 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is off the charts neurotic. If you’re worried she’s going to get hungry bring a packet of bloody crisps in your bag, you don’t need a fucking cooler bag of food.

• Haha

xxlottiexx

it feels like performative activism with charl. It doesn't come across like she has a proper grasp of the history behind the conflict or any of the related politics, this is just something to make herself look and feel better

Loubell83

VIP Member
“I thought I had more time to love you”

I’d say she got a lot more time with her grandparents than most people, and hardly shocking when someone that old passes away. She’s so deluded on every front.
Agreed, she got to the age of 35 with 4 grandparents - very very lucky indeed.
She’s unbelievably sheltered and privileged but doesn’t think she is.
Simpering cow.

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
It’s bad enough she doesn’t plan nice things for them to do in general as a parent, but her “job” is to create content! And apart boring household chores, she does very little interesting things. what happened to her loving nature 🙃. Her life is filming herself decanting washing liquid into glass bottles, putting laundry into the washing machine and taking it back out again and popping in a wax melt. Who finds this interesting? The only nice days out the children get are mainly if it’s an ad and paid for.
I can not bear her smug toad face and the fake nicey nicey I’m so lovely, Marks a great dad act .

• Heart
Reactions: 19

skylark13

VIP Member
The pic of Daisy at the hospital and bloody thesis about the whole situation has me actually properly upset for poor Daisy. Midsize truly is the lowest of the low, sharing that kind of information about her child for ‘content’ (and you just know from the word salad, waffle, self-absorbed way she wrote the captions that she’s enjoying talking about it online).

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a reel about it in the making - if not the visit to A&E then some drivel about ‘self-care package for my Day after her emergency trip to A&E.’

Charl, you are.a disgusting human being.

Charlotte has commoditised herself snd her family. It’s product. Consumers will comment on and complain about products. ‘‘Twas ever thus. Trying to stop that is like trying to push jelly up hill. Forget trying - it will seriously affect your mental health. If you can’t play the game, get off the pitch and get another job. If it is affecting your mental health, imagine the effects on your children in years to come when they realise there is an indelible print of all their private information all over the internet that can never be deleted and anyone they come into contact too can look at. You - at least - chose to do this as an adult and benefited financially. They did not and have not. You could have chosen not do that and protected their privacy but you decided not to. Be prepared for some hard conversations when they are older. Someone asking if you are really a size 13 will be the least of your worries!

• Heart
Awh definitely didn’t need sharing but mark giving billiam a kiss was quite sweet.
---
Can’t believe she’s made him drive home though. Probably so she could get her reel up faster. Mark ran hard but Charlotte works harder.

• Wow

gummy-bear

VIP Member
That’s hilarious!!! Can’t have anyone ever hurting Charls feelings now, wrap that one up in cotton wool. Does she have no resilience whats so ever??

in Charlottes world; the sun comes out on her children’s birthdays just for them, taxi drivers and old people alike pay her compliments, friends clap and cheer her on as she swims, her youngest son doesn’t have her syndrome, her husband is a fun and amazing father, her family are so close and see each other all the time, her pets are crazy and unique. She was single mum for a long time. They eat as a family for most of the week. Her kids rarely have pizza. She respects their privacy and most of all…she’s very rarely proud of herself!
Charlottes world is make believe.
She used to be a high flying journalist
Her dinners are nutritious and healthy
Stan is the spit of mark

• Haha