Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

live laugh loathe

I know there is MASSES to criticise her for, but one thing that particularly grinds my gears is that she pegs her dresses out by the shoulders. Dresses should be pegged by the bottom hem!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Scotblock

VIP Member
“I’ve lived so many of my April’s in the U.K.” she says. Eh, has she ever lived anywhere else because I’ve never heard her say she has 🙄 Or is it like the time Nikki put all the places she’d been for work as part of her corporate management job. Then on Instagram the next week Charlotte lo and behold claimed she had also had a corporate job and listed the same places that she had allegedly flown to for work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hello its me

VIP Member
I got blocked cause I said her tits were un appealing and no need to have them out at any given chance 😂 also why is it important for diary to find her dad crisps 😂😂
---
Boo fucking hoo! What about enforcing boundaries for your kids eh Charl? But they're good for using in ads though.
And all those comments on that recent YouTube vlog from genuine followers were all deleted and none were addressed.
So the pity party for one act is tiresome. Get another job if you can't hack it online or handle criticism. Bore off.
But I'm bigger in heart 😂😂😂 please charl your heart cares about noone but yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 17

OurKid

She can barely contain her glee while wittering on about all the messages she’s had

She’s insufferable

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
She’s right she’s not a size 12 🫣🤣 these smock dresses stretch about 3 sizes and it’s used so will defo be bigger already! Who even wears a dress full make up and curled hair for IRONING? God she thinks she’s belle from beauty and the beast! Except she’s a beast.

Attachments

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
So I assume that she is carrying that bag or it is to go wherever he is staying (if he is staying), as she says he has his own stuff packed for the actual race. And Auntie Debs will be tracking him. Is that in case he diverts mid-route to Hayley?*

*still refuse to believe that anyone wants an affair with that hood-up-wet-wipe.

Shall we discuss that Madam isn't running with him? After all, she's a self-professed gym-bunny who loves to run.*

*runs to the fridge

• Haha
  • Wow

EmCheese

VIP Member
I cannot believe she is now justifying not doing anything the rest of the day because they went for a short walk! They’ve done barely anything all week! She really is the most crap lazy parent and the holidays really highlight that.

• Heart

Loubell83

VIP Member
Gotta be honest, I'd be pissed off if my spouse decided to take MY MEDAL and frame it without asking me.
Also, can someone explain why it's taken her 45 minutes to do 2.7 km when you can walk it quicker than that!!
I said this the other day! She would be better off just going for a walk.
I went for a leisurely walk today on my lunch break, 40 mins and I was just over 4km. I wasn’t even walking that fast, didn’t break a sweat 🤣
I don’t know why she thinks this is an achievement.

Booklover

VIP Member
She's deleted ALL the comments on that grocery vlog from followers that she's blocked. How immature and pathetic.

• Wow
  • Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
It’s the start of half term and they’re dressed for bed? No doubt she will have full on flu tomorrow, setting the scene for them to do absolutely nothing fun over the next week. Poor children.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
She’s claiming to be a gym girl 🤣🤣🤣🤣
45 minutes (to the second) on the cross trainer 💪

Bullshit has is been 6 months of consistency. Bull. Shit.
I washed my windows yesterday…doesn’t make me a professional window cleaner! My god Charl! Sad cow!

• Haha

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
So am I but the cynic in me thinks the creators behind this are doing it to boost engagement for their own selfish gains
I don’t want to be a cynic either…but it could also be because people on social media have started blocking celebrities & influencers who don’t speak out about Palestine. It’s called something like blackout2024. I saw it over the weekend. Influencers are taking a massive hit to their follower count.

• Wow

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
As the years go on charl just expands in arse size and nastiness towards her poor performing zeal children . We see how she treats herself and shark to the best nutritious meals , alcohol , makeup products etc and the children get nothing but cheap freezer food and maybe a pair of runners once big holes appear in old ones. She's unlikeable, self centred and vacuous . Time to get a real job charl
I think she’s just a really awful person on the inside. She Comes across as jealous, self centred and really doesn’t care about anyone other than her or Mark. Her children mean very little, this conclusion I have come to realise is true of anyone who happily exploits their children for money, regardless of knowing the dangers of putting them online! They are not child actors, playing a role, these kids earn nothing, have no legal protection and it’s their real life/ childhood that is up for sale. Charl is vile though, the sickly voice, the feeble unassuming persona she puts on is vom 🤢 inducing.

• Heart

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Look at that folks- record yourself crying, post it on the internet and companies will pity you and send you gifts!!!

IMG_5750.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Effeffess

Chatty Member
The latest vlog 😳😳😳

I've put the following image behind a spoiler tag in case anyone is eating. You've not lost a gram hun, also I'm increasingly sure that one of her income streams is Carol Creamer paying her to show her arse in every video

Screenshot_20240524-200728~2.png
[/ISPOILER]

• Haha
  • Sick