Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello its me

VIP Member
I'm not going to sit here and lie, we as a family don't get out very much at the moment (2 of my children have complex needs and I can't drive) public transport is un doable now. But when my partner has time off we try and go out, Granted not always amazing places but still get out and spend time together as a family and when I finally pass my test I know well be out way more than we are now. Tight arse taylors have zero excuse for their laziness with their parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Daisy in lots of pain but takes the time to pack a cool bag (presumably with a picnic in it?!) before leaving to go to the hospital?! 😵💫. Um. Ok. Priorities!

Daisy will have been offered pizza or fishfingers dir tea and opted for pizza

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Not been poorly for ages, this woman literally talks crap.

Also kind of off topic but I hope @BettyCrockerr is ok. Haven’t seen her commenting on Charlottes thread for a while.

Whythough

Chatty Member
She 100% removed that post down to poor engagement and re uploaded and went on about it to get folk to like it.

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Oh it’s one of Bills “ill” days, you know when he feels a little bit off but sits on his device all day. Probably take after the mother with being “so poorly”.

xxlottiexx

shes acting like shes the one running the marathon!! girl you're watching your husband run, that's not going to make you too tired to put some backpacks in the hallway
I can imagine she's already got the lunchboxes marinading in the fridge ready for Monday, she's so desperate to come across like a busy mum whose run off her feet, but she's just...not

Blondie

VIP Member
Loads of chocolate sauce on top of fruit and a fromage frai classes as a fancy breakfast for her to feed the kids, apparently.
When she has avocado, bacon and egg normally 🙄

And I'm fed up with her giving Will the same size portions as his much younger siblings. Only extra he has is a Yoghurt.....sooo filling for all the energy they will need later!!!! 😡😡😡😡
---
Screenshot_20240409_090800_Instagram.jpg

For the blocked

• Angry
  • Sick

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Exactly. She gave them that sugar laden treat breakfast because they needed energy for a wee short toddle with a grandma?! Fuck me, the athleticism is strong in their family 🙄🙄
Charlotte is an absolute disgrace
I’m surprised there weren’t some kind strangers (now best friends) cheering them on as they toddled with the 80+ great granny in the rain, like some true martyrs who can’t be bothered to visit or spend proper time with the granny who lives in the same village.

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
A wanky wave and period chat.
Another first class bit of content from Charl.
There’s always something up with her isn’t there.

View attachment 2920739
When did she turn into such a fucking wet wipe?

I remember a good few years ago (pre pandemic) she was not like this! She had a different voice for a start and she was less sheltered, more positive and not a massive drip.

She’s constantly ill or due on her period. It’s pathetic. The rest of us who have periods just go to work and pop some painkillers!

Booklover

VIP Member
She's desperate to give the impression she's this busy WFH mum, when in actual fact she's sitting at her desk editing footage of a trip to the vets, school run and doing a bit of washing. Bonkers!
And all that make up being slapped on and her drying her hair at the kitchen island! 🤮🤮

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I hate it when she films other people. It’s not like they are people she accidentally in shot, she has actually deliberately filmed a waitress talking to people and then other people sat at their tables. So rude and intrusive. If you must film your evening then keep the focus on you/your table, no need to show anyone else who is just out enjoying themselves. She certainly wouldn’t like someone filming her and putting online because she couldn’t edit it first.

I sometimes think that her constant filming everything instead of just having a nice time will be the end of her and Mark, he clearly doesn’t like being on camera and while I think he’s a lazy sod I wouldn’t blame him for getting fed up of it. I bet she is manipulative though, “ooohhh Mark, you knew I did this for a living when we got together’.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I have hypermobility as does one of my children. We (especially he) have strengthening exercises. For example, he was 8 before he could do/undo a button and it was a huge achievement. His fingers would just bend back too far.
You know what was one of the best things? Playdough/plasticine/clay. The resistance on the fingers was really helpful.
Charlotte has been gifted at least two expensive playdough toys. Both never to be seen again.
I’ll tell you what doesn’t help? iPads/consoles.

Scotblock

VIP Member
So she wears 8 layers of concealer and foundation. Uses blusher that makes her look like a blow up doll but worries red lipstick looks garish on her 😂

• Haha

feefifofum

It's a sad day when meldrum is a better parent than you isn't it 🙈 but she actually is these days! Words I thought would never come out my mouth!

Charl you are literally at the bottom of the parent influencing barrel, get some self respect

• Haha

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Why does she seem to think the sun comes out to shine for her family. Like that’s ever a possible thing. She said it on Stans birthday, that the grandad had sent the sunshine for him and today for Daisy, the sun came out to shine for her. Right! Forget the other billions of people in the world, sun just comes out to shine on the Taylor’s. If it rains on your birthday, then you didn’t deserve the sun. 🙃
---
It is so obvious that she favours Daisy. I mean just look at the difference in the captions compared to Stans birthday a few weeks ago. She wants a mini me, I suspect Charlotte was always the favoured child when they were small(although weirdly now as it seems the other way around).

She also knows that on Instagram once past the baby and toddler stage girls sell more.

View attachment 2889559View attachment 2889560
Wow yes. Very noticeable. It’s because she’s her “NICU warrior” and she likes to play on that. (My child was 10 weeks prem and I don’t make it her personality).

Loubell83

VIP Member
lol at the baby yoghurts for bill… wow he’s got 2 sorry 😂 also I know I eat out of date stuff but I don’t even trust what she’s posting to be in real time the yogs are out of date xxx
I didn’t even spot the date on the yoghurts 😱

why the fuck is a boy who’s almost a teenager eating the same portion as his 6 yr old brother and eating petit filous? It’s utterly ridiculous.