Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, after a comment on her boxed mothers day food for her mother where someone suggested why not go out for afternoon tea instead? Queue a lot of rubbish excuses by midsize and now we have a picture with her mum sat at a table in a resteraunt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, after a comment on her boxed mothers day food for her mother where someone suggested why not go out for afternoon tea instead? Queue a lot of rubbish excuses by midsize and now we have a picture with her mum sat at a table in a resteraunt!!
That would mean leaving the house without shark to look after his kids

Reactions: 3
Has she deleted the post? Can only see the one of her Mum and then the one of the kids. Her mum looks like she has lost loads of weight. Wonder if that is what has spurred midsize one?

Reactions: 6
Karen looks a WORLD away from the wedding photos. Good on her, she’s looking great. You have to wonder if that was what spurred her on - her daughter posting her not feeling/looking her best to thousands of followers without thinking about how she’d feel.

Reactions: 16
Karen looks a WORLD away from the wedding photos. Good on her, she’s looking great. You have to wonder if that was what spurred her on - her daughter posting her not feeling/looking her best to thousands of followers without thinking about how she’d feel.
Shes lost stones!

Reactions: 4
IMG_6274.png

I’d be really interested to see how many of the people Charl thinks are friends would consider her a friend over an acquaintance.
More than that I wonder, of those who would consider her a friend, how many would consider her a friend of convenience over a close friend.

Reactions: 5
And another thing…how come Daisy was allowed to get the rats she wanted for her birthday but Stan can’t get the pet he wants? It shouldn’t be one rule for one and not another…unless one of your children is very obviously the favourite 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2808329

I’d be really interested to see how many of the people Charl thinks are friends would consider her a friend over an acquaintance.
More than that I wonder, of those who would consider her a friend, how many would consider her a friend of convenience over a close friend.
She only has Suzanne and I reckon she means more to Charlotte than Charlotte does to her.

Not everyone has loads of female friends or a core group, but yet again it’s another thing Charlotte pretends she has/romanticises. It’s a shame because it’s really clear she needs someone to talk to other than rambling into the online void and attracting the likes of Carol Creamer. Frank doesn’t seem like much of a support to her.

Reactions: 10
She can’t even do anything “nice” for her mum for Mother’s Day without making it content! Those boxes make me feel a bit sick, everything touching each other.

Apparently she strays away from saying what gifts she buys?????? Does she? What about all the hauls of tack we constantly get subjected too. Another lie 🤥🤥

Don’t pretend you care about people’s budgets Charl.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t even do anything “nice” for her mum for Mother’s Day without making it content! Those boxes make me feel a bit sick, everything touching each other.

Apparently she strays away from saying what gifts she buys?????? Does she? What about all the hauls of tack we constantly get subjected too. Another lie 🤥🤥

Don’t pretend you care about people’s budgets Charl.
She talks shite. We've seen the kids underwear she gives as gifts many a time.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sick of charl using home reno content as story inspiration, could have painted it themselves. She likes to play a martyr and do everything for that man child . The most self obsessed insta cblob ive seen. Infuriating mememememe

Reactions: 11
The woman who says she stays away from sharing content about gifts is the same woman who has umpteen videos on YouTube titled “ what I got my son / daughter for their birthday “ or “ what I got my son / daughter for Christmas “ she’s a persistent liar !

Reactions: 16
I quite often wondered when looking at pictures she’s posted over the years If maybe her mum had a problem with booze and that’s why she hasnt been as involved with the kids. She does look a lot better than she did. Good for her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.