Charlotte Louise Taylor #37 Tragedy! When your floor’s all gone & you’ve got no tree it’s tragedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear what you say and sympathise somewhat BUT.. I bleeping HATE the idea we should keep people alive for as long as possible (yes, even my very loved ones). I’m really vocal how at least with pets we get to choose when they’ve had enough (some people don’t do this) and can choose euthanasia on the cusp before they’re shutting themselves and can’t eat/feel really tit in themselves.
Any desire to keep a loved one alive is purely for the one thinking it and I can’t get on board with that.
I nearly died once and if parts of my recovery had been my long term then no….absolutely not. Let me die with dignity.
We agree on everything ;) (same as @Gossngiggles - I agree with you too!) I never said I would support keeping someone so ill alive - it is awful when you have to work with people who are insistent that their great whatever needs to have full treatment at 96 years old when they've been ill for so very long. I wouldn't want it for myself, my family or any of my patients. Just think it's a super tricky situation.

In my personal life I know someone very similar to Charlotte, her grandparent passed away 'suddenly' but had a life limiting illness that they'd had for several years before they passed. That person has posted similar stories, pictures, posts etc. on all social media since their death in August. It is far, far too much and I find it totally crass to say the least but I can't help but wonder if that is how mourning will change for some people. And potentially that this shift may make people more open to talking about death and dying.

Just me musing.

Reactions: 9
Looks like she’s deleted it. Maybe sharky wants a bit of privacy so went mad at her for sharing.
Gutted, did anyone screenshot or remember what it said? Suspicion that he hates her over sharing is confirmed!

Reactions: 1
Of course she was going to make the most of her birthday. Her entire family could be abducted the night before and she would still not let that stop her from celebrating.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always find it odd when grown adults insist on making such a big deal about a non milestone birthday. Most years I just go to work and open my cards when I get home

Reactions: 20
Looks like she’s deleted it. Maybe sharky wants a bit of privacy so went mad at her for sharing.
He couldn’t risk Hazel knowing he was telling midsize he loves her and using cute nicknames..🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.