Charlotte Louise Taylor #37 Tragedy! When your floor’s all gone & you’ve got no tree it’s tragedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not get my head around why she thought that video was a good idea! She needs to sit with a friend and talk through it all with them.. (if she actually has any friends??) not sit talking to a camera and upload it for thousands of people to send a pity party her way!!!

I also find it really weird that her “super close knit” family all found out by a MESSAGE! Would you not pick up the phone and call your three children to let them know their much loved grandpa had passed away??

I wasn’t even close with my granny, she’d been in a home with dementia for years when she passed, but my dad still picked up the phone to tell each of his four kids!

(I’m seven minutes in… going back for more while the baby feeds but god knows of I’ll get through the next fifteen minutes of self pity)
Oh yea, the text message! So someone messaged Mark and he told her? I still don't understand why whoever it was didn't tell Charlotte directly first.

To text family members that someone with the family has died is very unthoughtful and just weird to be honest!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I was reading the YouTube comments and there was a negative one and as I was reading it she must have deleted it because it vanished!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yea, the text message! So someone messaged Mark and he told her? I still don't understand why whoever it was didn't tell Charlotte directly first.

To text family members that someone with the family has died is very unthoughtful and just weird to be honest!!
I think it would be weird in most families but particularly when she claims they’re all so so close (which they evidently aren’t…) maybe it’s normal in a “really close family” who doesn’t even invite their parents or grandparents past the front door step 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else believe the “Night Nurse” bullshit story too 🙄
---
I wonder how long before it’s deleted or attacked by her Minions!!!!!

They’ve said what most of us have all said here too!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think this is her aunty Debbie , “ hopefully I see you before the funeral “ hardly the tight knit family considering aunty Debbie lives in walking distance !!!!! She’s a bullshitter

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think this is her aunty Debbie , “ hopefully I see you before the funeral “ hardly the tight knit family considering aunty Debbie lives in walking distance !!!!! She’s a bullshitter
I think she has Aunty Debbie’s on both sides

Reactions: 2
She is montetising her grandads death. That is a new low. She knows people will watch that video with its click bait title and YouTube pay her for the views. That’s sick.

Reactions: 26
I thought the same - you settle your kids back to sleep not your partner🤣.
Each night my husband brings me tea and toast, hands me my vitamins, puts a hot water bottle by my feet, leaves ice water on my night stand and switches pink noise on as he whispers good night. The only thing he doesn’t do is sing me a lullaby and leave me swaddled. Consider me settled.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saved this beauty for a special occasion and there is no more special occasion than Charlottes birthday, even if you are grieving please remember to take time out to celebrate her today.

983A9080-D87E-4892-A5A6-A91255A3E5B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has her Nan written her name in inverted commas? Doesn’t scream “close knit family” to me

Reactions: 5
Why has her Nan written her name in inverted commas? Doesn’t scream “close knit family” to me
Some of my older relatives do this, I think it was a "thing" that's died out now but does look funny!

Daisy: I love you so much, you are a dream. Looks like someone is picking up on their Mama's over-romanticisation of life.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ohh look she’s recovered magically just in time for her birthday.
---
Some of my older relatives do this, I think it was a "thing" that's died out now but does look funny!

Daisy: I love you so much, you are a dream. Looks like someone is picking up on their Mama's over-romanticisation of life.
Such a weird and long message for a 7 year old to write in a birthday card.

Reactions: 14
OMG I’m going to the Trafford Centre today.
Wonder if will spot Charl on her birthday!
I may stop and tell her how brave she is and that we’re all so proud of her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seeing those pics ⬆ ... honestly I'm not one to dish out praise but they need to create a Nobel Prize for Photo Editing/Angles and Charlotte should be the first recipient. I had no idea she was that big.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol, Marks message is well weird. And whys she covered his name, we all know is Sharky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.