Charlotte Louise Taylor #37 Tragedy! When your floor’s all gone & you’ve got no tree it’s tragedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also found the time to get her nails done. Now, I’m of the belief that life does go on after someone has died. It’s unfortunately one of life’s only certainties and you can live your life while respectfully remembering and honouring your lost one.
But she can’t claim to be just floating about, not knowing how to act and feel, having Mark message her every day asking how she is, writing romantic poems about a bloody door handle…yet be able to schedule and sit through a nail appointment?! She’ll be back to her grieving widow act tomorrow, when her Celebration Day is over

Reactions: 20
‘Grieving privately.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣I spat out my cornflakes.

Charl, you may have a midsize arse but you are a full size, full fat, top class LIAR. And a vacuous, lazy twit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe that’s her little girls handwriting!!!

Please don’t shout me down (I don’t have kids) but shouldn’t a boy of her younger sons age know the difference of the letters b and d 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
SiL doing her bit for showing the internet how Midsize actually looks in the wild. Even when she’s dolled up, when Charl is not the one controlling the camera it is evidently clear how ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE she is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I wonder will charl be showered with expensive gifts when she got daisy cheap poundland tit and underwear for her birthday and showed the Internet!

Reactions: 10
In my eyes this is such a tricky topic. For a long time now I've worked with families who have lost an elderly relative to something that they knew was going to cause their death for a long time (dementia, cancer, Parkinsons etc.). Even with a life limiting illness death might not seem an obvious outcome because some people genuinely don't think their family will ever die. You can have the frailest, tiniest bird of a person in a hospital bed, who lived through both World Wars and is no longer cognisant with the world and sometimes their loved ones will tell you they should have all the life saving efforts you can think of. I've had people tell me that it was unfair their 102 year old great grandparent died and they should have been resused because they "had more to give the world". I've had children in their late 60s and early 70s ask me what they're meant to do now their parents are dead. Equally I've had 20 somethings who are facing the death of their parent in their early 50s calmly accept what's happening and work through it in a healthy manner. Grief and loss is so hugely complex and personal that I don't feel anyone should be judged for how they do it. HOWEVER. I do dislike huge outpourings of grief on social media because like @Kjbsjb says it's no longer about the person who died, it's all about spreading about how good you are at grieving, how sad you are, what you can get out of that sad post. How many people love you and want to validate your feelings. It's super unhealthy but people now use social media as a catch all - therapy, work, friendship, creative expression and a place to be yourself where you can just delete whoever disagrees with you.

We have a very weird view of death, grief and grieving in the Western world. Extravagant grief is to be reserved for the very tragic cases and if you live past a certain age then it's a blessing to have had you around that long, mourn for a few days then move on. You have to act a certain way. You have to pour out the right amount of sadness but not enough that it brings everyone else who didn't have such a close connection to the deceased down with you. You should honour and remember their memory but heaven forbid you talk about how much you miss them years after they've died.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
SiL doing her bit for showing the internet how Midsize actually looks in the wild. Even when she’s dolled up, when Charl is not the one controlling the camera it is evidently clear how ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE she is.
That SIL is an absolute Tattle mood 😂. Who needs enemies with relatives like this 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely doing her bit.
That bottom left photo is of the back of Charlotte so didn't even need to be in there but Nikki has put it in there showing that Charlotte is twice the size of her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the exact the same about that bottom left photo. Almost makes me wonder whether SiL might be a secret Tattler. If so, Nikki, you are VERY welcome 🤣

Definitely doing her bit.
That bottom left photo is of the back of Charlotte so didn't even need to be in there but Nikki has put it in there showing that Charlotte is twice the size of her lol
---
Wonder whether Midsize will share Nikki’s Insta stories with those beautiful photos 🤔🤣🤔🤣

She’s blocked me from her stories though so other Tattlers, be sure to keep us blocked ones posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha well done Nikki, that photo of Charlotte from behind makes her look enormous . Again adding the caveat that I don’t care how big or small she is, but I do care that she edits and contorts herself to look smaller and lie to her followers,

Funny how all the photos of the super super close knit family are from the wedding or hen do. None of them meeting up for coffee or drinks or a meal or family events.
---

Please don’t shout me down (I don’t have kids) but shouldn’t a boy of her younger sons age know the difference of the letters b and d 🙄
To be totally fair it is pretty common to mix them up until around 7 or so.
---
In my eyes this is such a tricky topic. For a long time now I've worked with families who have lost an elderly relative to something that they knew was going to cause their death for a long time (dementia, cancer, Parkinsons etc.). Even with a life limiting illness death might not seem an obvious outcome because some people genuinely don't think their family will ever die. You can have the frailest, tiniest bird of a person in a hospital bed, who lived through both World Wars and is no longer cognisant with the world and sometimes their loved ones will tell you they should have all the life saving efforts you can think of. I've had people tell me that it was unfair their 102 year old great grandparent died and they should have been resused because they "had more to give the world". I've had children in their late 60s and early 70s ask me what they're meant to do now their parents are dead. Equally I've had 20 somethings who are facing the death of their parent in their early 50s calmly accept what's happening and work through it in a healthy manner. Grief and loss is so hugely complex and personal that I don't feel anyone should be judged for how they do it. HOWEVER. I do dislike huge outpourings of grief on social media because like @Kjbsjb says it's no longer about the person who died, it's all about spreading about how good you are at grieving, how sad you are, what you can get out of that sad post. How many people love you and want to validate your feelings. It's super unhealthy but people now use social media as a catch all - therapy, work, friendship, creative expression and a place to be yourself where you can just delete whoever disagrees with you.

We have a very weird view of death, grief and grieving in the Western world. Extravagant grief is to be reserved for the very tragic cases and if you live past a certain age then it's a blessing to have had you around that long, mourn for a few days then move on. You have to act a certain way. You have to pour out the right amount of sadness but not enough that it brings everyone else who didn't have such a close connection to the deceased down with you. You should honour and remember their memory but heaven forbid you talk about how much you miss them years after they've died.
I agree with a lot of what you say, however I will judge someone for monetising the death of their grandparent and sharing his personal medical information and details of his passing to get views. I am sure It will have been hurtful to members of her family to do that even if they won’t say it to her face because they don’t want to cause a scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

I hear what you say and sympathise somewhat BUT.. I bleeping HATE the idea we should keep people alive for as long as possible (yes, even my very loved ones). I’m really vocal how at least with pets we get to choose when they’ve had enough (some people don’t do this) and can choose euthanasia on the cusp before they’re shutting themselves and can’t eat/feel really tit in themselves.
Any desire to keep a loved one alive is purely for the one thinking it and I can’t get on board with that.
I nearly died once and if parts of my recovery had been my long term then no….absolutely not. Let me die with dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am in my 50s and I have already written my advance directive stating my future healthcare wishes. It's never too early, nobody knows what's round the corner.

Reactions: 7
Happy birthday to our midsize queen. We are so so proud of you, we really are.
That weird thing with her chest bone Stan has too. I wonder if it’s to do with Sticklers

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As if we need a new thread already! I think that's a record. Any more thread title suggestions?

Reactions: 4
She’s also found the time to get her nails done. Now, I’m of the belief that life does go on after someone has died. It’s unfortunately one of life’s only certainties and you can live your life while respectfully remembering and honouring your lost one.
But she can’t claim to be just floating about, not knowing how to act and feel, having Mark message her every day asking how she is, writing romantic poems about a bloody door handle…yet be able to schedule and sit through a nail appointment?! She’ll be back to her grieving widow act tomorrow, when her Celebration Day is over
Sorry…what’s that about a door handle? I think I’ve missed something. If it’s in the tribute video…I won’t be watching it to find out.

Reactions: 2
That weird thing with her chest bone Stan has too. I wonder if it’s to do with Sticklers
It does. She said it was called an extended sternum.

Stan definitely has that too but she's not acknowledged it! Neglectful witch

My daughter is almost 11 and still has difficulty with 'b' and 'd' getting mixed up. She does however have mobility issues with her hands and so does stan so I'd say that would explain it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.