Charlotte Louise Taylor #37 Tragedy! When your floor’s all gone & you’ve got no tree it’s tragedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @snickerdoodle with this masterpiece.👏

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/charlot...-she-really-is-still-a-lazy-twonk.42140/liked

Recap: we discussed our favourite Charls (personal highlights included Proud Charl, I've lost my insta account Charl and Flood Charl.)

Wanny's had "mild" chicken pox so of course they've spent an inordinate amount of time with her elderly, vulnerable grandparents. Ham Day was cancelled much to our disappointment. Charl overcame her nervousness to venture all the way to London for a lunch with "work friends" who partied into the evening without her whilst she wrote Christmas cards on the train. Oh and The Great Floor Debacle has continued, and the new floor looks like something your stingy landlord would choose.

As you were. ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread title thanks to @snickerdoodle with this masterpiece.👏

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/charlot...-she-really-is-still-a-lazy-twonk.42140/liked

Recap: we discussed our favourite Charls (personal highlights included Proud Charl, I've lost my insta account Charl and Flood Charl.)

Wanny's had "mild" chicken pox so of course they've spent an inordinate amount of time with her elderly, vulnerable grandparents. Ham Day was cancelled much to our disappointment. Charl overcame her nervousness to venture all the way to London for a lunch with "work friends" who partied into the evening without her whilst she wrote Christmas cards on the train. Oh and The Great Floor Debacle has continued, and the new floor looks like something your stingy landlord would choose.

As you were. ☺
Brilliant. 👏 :LOL:
The new thread title is perfectly timed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus. christ.

why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy is she getting so stressed out about getting her house sorted for her own PARENTS?! why does it matter?!! Why cant the kids go to their house?!

WHY IS YOUR ELDERLY GRANDMOTHER DOING YOUR bleeping WASHING? ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF TAKING A LOAD TO YOUR OWN MOTHERS HOUSE AND STICKING A bleeping WASH ON?!

what the duck is wrong with them all?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus. christ.

why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy is she getting so stressed out about getting her house sorted for her own PARENTS?! why does it matter?!! Why cant the kids go to their house?!

WHY IS YOUR ELDERLY GRANDMOTHER DOING YOUR bleeping WASHING? ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF TAKING A LOAD TO YOUR OWN MOTHERS HOUSE AND STICKING A bleeping WASH ON?!

what the duck is wrong with them all?!
Strangest set up EVER! My mum and kid couldn’t care less about the state of my house!!

Reactions: 19
It’s very odd the way she keeps banging on about having it perfect for her parents. Why? They know she is having work done in the house. Why is her grandma doing her washing? Why hasn’t her mum offered her use of her machine? She’s not painting her parents in a good light, that’s for sure.

Also very odd that after all the wedding build up and hen content she then doesn’t see her brother and sister in law for months on end. Just shows how fake the close family crap all is.

Reactions: 25
She’s so bleeping dramatic. Story upon story about the floor. Unbelievably boring

Reactions: 18
I think romantisizing her life like it is some sort if fairytale is no good for her mental health. She talks about the stress & pressure she is feeling because she wants Christmas to be perfect. Having a fake tree was devastating to her. Her house needs to be perfect for her parents whilst having major work done. It is not realistic. Life isn’t perfect & it is not a fairytale. She needs to join the real world. She needs to work on being more resilient.

Reactions: 18
All very bizarre. Why can't the kids go to her parents house? I always get the feeling they massively prioritise their dogs over the grandchildren and don't want them there disturbing them.

They sound like the hotel inspectors - "oh I hope they don't mind we don't have doors". Why would they mind that when that is out of Charlotte's control?

Thank goodness she doesn't have a job and can get on with sorting out this huge terrible drama

I did enjoy the fact that, on learnjng the floor fitter had collapsed and been admitted to hospital for 6 weeks, her response was "woah woah. WE (as in Shark and I) don't need stress".😂. Not a thought for that poor man. Very telling. Maybe he had never properly recovered from the time he was left to move everything single handed when the floor was lifted and Charlotte hasn't even moved the cat bowl.

Serious shade on the floor company for breaking the key in the bifold lock: "I'm not going to point fingers" Er I think you'll find you just did!

If it's not enough that Grandma has had to be exposed to chicken pox all week, she now has to wash Charlotte's mega thongs and Shark's pants! Poor soul

I'd love if the floor man was a tattler. I bet it's bloody murder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate it so much when flooring is laid up against skirting. It should be the other way about. Skirting off, flooring down then skirting back on. Hate a beading up against skirting. More work but it looks a millions times better .

Reactions: 16
I hate it so much when flooring is laid up against skirting. It should be the other way about. Skirting off, flooring down then skirting back on. Hate a beading up against skirting. More work but it looks a millions times better .
Urgh. Are the skirts not off? That is going to look awful. Why have they agreed to that

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she described herself as a resilient person?! She does know we all see what she posts 😂

how can someone be so completely and utterly not self aware!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So much to say! So the thread title is AMAZING!

The latest vlog - dear lord what is that chat about her and the taxi driver? She is mental!!

And oh god the floor. Get a bleeping life Char

Reactions: 13
All very bizarre. Why can't the kids go to her parents house? I always get the feeling they massively prioritise their dogs over the grandchildren and don't want them there disturbing them.

They sound like the hotel inspectors - "oh I hope they don't mind we don't have doors". Why would they mind that when that is out of Charlotte's control?

Thank goodness she doesn't have a job and can get on with sorting out this huge terrible drama

I did enjoy the fact that, on learnjng the floor fitter had collapsed and been admitted to hospital for 6 weeks, her response was "woah woah. WE (as in Shark and I) don't need stress".😂. Not a thought for that poor man. Very telling. Maybe he had never properly recovered from the time he was left to move everything single handed when the floor was lifted and Charlotte hasn't even moved the cat bowl.

Serious shade on the floor company for breaking the key in the bifold lock: "I'm not going to point fingers" Er I think you'll find you just did!

If it's not enough that Grandma has had to be exposed to chicken pox all week, she now has to wash Charlotte's mega thongs and Shark's pants! Poor soul

I'd love if the floor man was a tattler. I bet it's bloody murder.
Her Mega thong and Sharks pants….😂😂😂 imaging saying that sentence to anyone who is not on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More bizarre comments from mid-size re her parents, my parents more than anyone else in my life would be the people I’d be least bothered about seeing my house in a state. Even my parents in law staying wouldn’t bother me. Plus they’re just having work done, it’s totally excusable unless it’s a total danger zone? She needs to stop overblowing things.

Reactions: 14
Mark's side eye at the camera in Wetherspoons in her latest reel says 1000 words. 😂

• Haha
My god she’s even doing a reel going on about the floor, so bleeping dull. I didn’t even watch the whole thing because it’s just boring.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.