Charlotte Louise Taylor #36 Still midsize, still proud of herself (she really is), still a lazy twonk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope frank puts a massive bow on the kitchen floor to pass it off as a Christmas present for fatso like he did with her ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope frank puts a massive bow on the kitchen floor to pass it off as a Christmas present for fatso like he did with her ring.
He defo cheated with that whole ring performance didnt he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree. It's too orange. We have similar and similar colour cabinets but we went for a cool tone.

I bet he "beamed" - it will have been 24/7 hysteria from his mother. Intersperced with wobbly lipped "brave" periods on receipt of suitable supportive missives from the children.

Ps Charlotte - "mild" chickenpox can still cause shingles in the elderly and vulnerable. Nice try an minimising there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I may come over as a witch but I think that flooring looks cheap and tacky!!!! I love how she got the "luxury" into her comment 😂😂😂
Why does she have to romanticise absolutely every banal meaningless thing in her life?! Seriously?! AS bleeping IF a 6 year old gives a duck about some lyno flooring!! Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.