Charlotte Louise Taylor #36 Still midsize, still proud of herself (she really is), still a lazy twonk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a few weeks ago she moaned about affording the price of a beef joint 😡 yet this threesome of alcohol amounts to £43!!!!! (Syrup £5 Bourbon £25 Black Walnut Bitters £13 and these are just rough estimates from Google) 😡

So this proves that there are no money worries in this home whilst other families are struggling to even afford the basics.

I’m happy to see families get on in life but the way she flaunts it and gets so much stuff for free gets my dander up hugely!!!

With all her gifted stuff she could give them to charities and not keep them when she already has so much more than others!!! She doesn’t think of anyone but herself and that’s what makes her very unlikeable.

Her grandfather has cancer so she could gift those items to Marie Curie and other cancer related charities ♥

It’s me, myself and I as far as she is concerned 😡
This is so true. Never witches about the cost of the booze they frequently buy does she? Or the takeaways meals her and Frank scoff. Or the ones they cook and eat together once the inconveniences are in bed. Or the 'date nights' they go on. Or the frequent nail appointments. Nothing wrong with any of that, but then don't witch about the cost of other things for your children and PUT THE bleeping HEATING ON!!!

Reactions: 19
That vlog was painfully insufferable. She’s a total fantasist to the point it’s alarming!

Reactions: 17
They’re a right pair of boozers aren’t they. Not sure I’d he drinking cocktails with a poorly kid in the house and risk him feeling ill or uncomfortable in the night and needing to be up with him(we all know it won’t be Mark who gets up).

Reactions: 17
This is so true. Never witches about the cost of the booze they frequently buy does she? Or the takeaways meals her and Frank scoff. Or the ones they cook and eat together once the inconveniences are in bed. Or the 'date nights' they go on. Or the frequent nail appointments. Nothing wrong with any of that, but then don't witch about the cost of other things for your children and PUT THE bleeping HEATING ON!!!
Don’t forget her and shark are away next weekend for Peter Kay. Whilst the kids will be at home with frozen pizza

Reactions: 9
They’re a right pair of boozers aren’t they. Not sure I’d he drinking cocktails with a poorly kid in the house and risk him feeling ill or uncomfortable in the night and needing to be up with him(we all know it won’t be Mark who gets up).
She doesn’t give a duck. As long as she’s fed, boozed up and stuffed later by Mark then she’s happy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ya see witches, Frank does read to his kids. Here's the proof Tattlers.
Yeah 'cos it's totally normal Charl to take a covert photo of him doing it and then post it on the internet. Totally normal!! 🤬#idontgiveafuckaboutprivacy
Funny how this gets shown after it’s been mentioned on here. Someone’s been having a sneaky read of tattle.

Reactions: 13
This was my thoughts too. Have a bloody night off you selfish twats and look after Stanly who no doubts feels a bit rough. Poor little sod was still dragged out earlier in the week even though he was probably feeling crap.

Reactions: 14
Or if he really deteriorates and they need to go to 24 hour emergency care. She’s such a boozer.

Reactions: 6
Or if he really deteriorates and they need to go to 24 hour emergency care. She’s such a boozer.
I’ve never understood how they can both drink while in charge of children. And I’m not just on about a glass of wine with dinner…it’s the heavy cocktails and bottles of Prosecco. There’s only one driver in my house with multiple children yet neither of us drink because one would need to take the child to hospital and the other would need to stay at home with the others (if a situation like that occurred). It’s so selfish. As a parent, you put their needs before your own 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ve never understood how they can both drink while in charge of children. And I’m not just on about a glass of wine with dinner…it’s the heavy cocktails and bottles of Prosecco. There’s only one driver in my house with multiple children yet neither of us drink because one would need to take the child to hospital and the other would need to stay at home with the others (if a situation like that occurred). It’s so selfish. As a parent, you put their needs before your own 🤷‍♀️
Almost every parent puts the kids first.

Charlottes heirarchy

Mark>Charlotte>Daisy>Stan>Bill>dog>rats>cats

Reactions: 10
I'd probably put stan after bill and the rats. The rats then bill. The dog last but definitely stan 2nd to last, neglecting his obvious stickler signs

Reactions: 11
She's the type of person that would call for an ambulance when she doesn't need to then vlog the drama. She's so selfish

Reactions: 7
I grew up in the 1970’s and only one of my parents would drink whilst the other just had soft drinks primarily because if you turn up at A & E smelling of booze then that’s a huge red flag 🚩

Your reactions are slower when you’ve been drinking so god forbid if there was a house fire ♥

Selfish excuse for human beings.
---
I grew up in the 1970’s and only one of my parents would drink whilst the other just had soft drinks primarily because if you turn up at A & E smelling of booze

Reactions: 3
Just watched the recent vlog.

I have no words.

The taxi driver story. That’s not normal. I feel ill

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone sat chatting and midsize not only gets her phone/ camera out but puts it above her head and randomly films those not even at her table.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So Stan has been out and about today with his chicken pox and tomorrow he is going to spend the day at her elderly grandparents house. I get they are having the flooring done at their house but surely her grandparents house isn’t the best place for him to be 🤷🏽‍♀️

Can anybody remember that time she did a vlog and said Daisy and Stan had stomach bugs so she kept them off school and then took them round home bargains touching everything on the shelves. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So Stan has been out and about today with his chicken pox and tomorrow he is going to spend the day at her elderly grandparents house. I get they are having the flooring done at their house but surely her grandparents house isn’t the best place for him to be 🤷🏽‍♀️

Can anybody remember that time she did a vlog and said Daisy and Stan had stomach bugs so she kept them off school and then took them round home bargains touching everything on the shelves. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Imagine if they came into contact wkth someone with a suppressed immune system! A fuckinf bug never mind chicken pox could cause thek serious harm
---
Ya see witches, Frank does read to his kids. Here's the proof Tattlers.
Yeah 'cos it's totally normal Charl to take a covert photo of him doing it and then post it on the internet. Totally normal!! 🤬#idontgiveafuckaboutprivacy
What's the wee ball in the corner of the celling?

Reactions: 5
Why the duck can't they stay out of the way by just staying upstairs ffs! It's just ONE DAY!!! It's not a major renovation, it's just flooring! Absolutely no regard for her elderly grandparents and their health. Selfish witch.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.