Charlotte Louise Taylor #36 Still midsize, still proud of herself (she really is), still a lazy twonk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I freestyled on the thread title as (1) last thread was on p65 and I couldn’t cope so had to sort a new thread and (2) most liked posts on the last thread didn’t lend themselves to a thread title (shoe size related - nothing to do with our Midsize Charl).

Can someone else do a recap?

Reactions: 8
From tonight’s vlog, I don’t know exactly what it is that annoys me when she cleans her face. Is it the claws & giant hands? The aggressive way she rubs at her face? The ugly hairband? All of those points? 🤯😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_3548.jpeg

Why does anyone need to know about any of this Charl??? Especially that you feel like a dolphin after shaving 🤮. More like a beached whale! 🐳

she acts like she’s a bloody martyr!! You do the same mundane jobs as any mum AND you don’t have an actual job!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2507026

Why does anyone need to know about any of this Charl??? Especially that you feel like a dolphin after shaving 🤮. More like a beached whale! 🐳

she acts like she’s a bloody martyr!! You do the same mundane jobs as any mum AND you don’t have an actual job!
Was it just me or was this video really shaky? Like someone’s been on the Prosecco?

Mark made dinner. What did he make exactly? Did he put a pizza on a tin? She'll have bunting up for the miserable twunt tomorrow and I bet he got a reward sticker to go and wear whilst playing the x box tonight. And that living room is grim. And I don't need to know that she's shaved thank you (hope she didn't forget her toes).

Reactions: 14
Mark made dinner. What did he make exactly? Did he put a pizza on a tin? She'll have bunting up for the miserable twunt tomorrow and I bet he got a reward sticker to go and wear whilst playing the x box tonight. And that living room is grim. And I don't need to know that she's shaved thank you (hope she didn't forget her toes).
Exactly - the kids got given cardboard pizzas and they had baked potatoes - so he may have opened the oven door but thats about the extent of his culinary skills - yet Charlotte will praise him for it and act like he’s single handedly produced a 3 course Michelin star meal...

i dunno why she always has to tell the world when shes shaved…. Its so weird. I always assume when she says it, its pound town time at their house…which makes me feel physically sick if im honest

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly - the kids got given cardboard pizzas and they had baked potatoes - so he may have opened the oven door but thats about the extent of his culinary skills - yet Charlotte will praise him for it and act like he’s single handedly produced a 3 course Michelin star meal...

i dunno why she always has to tell the world when shes shaved…. Its so weird. I always assume when she says it, its pound town time at their house…which makes me feel physically sick if im honest
She feels like a dolphin. Surely if it needed doing you do it before you go off to a work event. Why is this woman so eager to share such things and how is she always so proud of herself? I did appreciate the photos of the local residential home tonight though with the little plant shelves with lights on and wicker details for those who worked on the local farm sixty years ago. Oh, wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This stupid woman is so full of her own importance & loves the sound of her own voice (if that squeaky, inane drivel even is her own voice). Taking advice from her on what to show your kids on their phones is like taking parenting advice from Kate & Gerry McCann. Keep your nose out of things you’re not equipped to understand you patronising cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just forced myself to watch her YouTube latest drivel..

howling at her saying she likes to be neat and clean except she wore the SAME wool black dress for dinner the next day for her presentation….BO central…

it was mainly her rubbing her face saying how tired and grubby she feels during her “extensive travel”

she also bigs herself up that she can “easily do the work” ( apparently globe trotting prior to billiam) but is overcome with nerves it just shows how out of touch with actual life she is

Lastly I KNEW they would have pizza and cucumbers but why is bill still having to pick from a baby picky plate at 11??????!!! Also 2 sweets each come one charl we know you given them more.

urgh.

Reactions: 20
Ahh, the living room is just looking plain old silly now… all that clutter where a fire place should be and a random pumpkin plonked in the way on the sofa. I struggle to see how the set up is suitable for a growing family of five. I suppose every house is different but its buggy!

Reactions: 12

Attracting the peeves tits hanging out and shaved all over

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So much to take away from the latest vlog…

did you know she’s tired? Been away for one night and did an hours training session and you’d think she’d worked an 80 hour week on the front line or something. How did she not watch that back and feel embarrassed? 🙈

she was a globe trotter before billiam so she’s ‘used’ to travelling extensively don’t you Took her long enough to remember the so called places she’d travelled to though, probably picturing a map as she reeled them off.

mark needs a medal, not only did he collect her from the train station because it was raining (what a gent) but he also kept on top of the washing!!!!!! HOW are her standards SO low? It’s actually quite sad.
also, had to giggle when she said that mark had booked the kids in for a school dinner, can’t be trusted to make the kids a packed lunch then golden balls? 🤣

and my favourite…… ‘my dad used to call me Doris when I was little and I’ve got no idea why’
Maybe he’s psychic charl and knew you were destined to have an old people’s room for a front room..?

so much more to say but I just can’t process the 27 minutes of utter drivel I’ve just watched 😵
---
Ahh, the living room is just looking plain old silly now… all that clutter where a fire place should be and a random pumpkin plonked in the way on the sofa. I struggle to see how the set up is suitable for a growing family of five. I suppose every house is different but its buggy!
I don’t understand how they all fit on that sofa, ours is 3 times the size of theirs so that we can all comfortably sit together. Her and mark seem to sit on it and daisy and Stan are stuck on the floor. Has billiam ever seen the sofa, I don’t know, he seems to always be in his room on a screen.

Reactions: 22
How many times does she say she's proud of herself in her reel?! We need to start bingo or a drinking game around this. Except we'd all die from alcohol poisoning

also, why did she have her saggy tits out for her presentation? Hardly professional boss babe attire?
---
I'm at the airport travelling back from a week long work (actual job not MLM shite) trip abroad, which I almost cancelled as I'm in the middle of a diverticulitis flare. Travelling when unwell is genuinely one of my greatest fears (in case I 💩myself 😂) and I am proud of myself for powering through. But I feel l should be 100x more proud of Charl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it looks like the shelf on the chimney breast looks set to fall off the wall because of too much weight on it too.

Reactions: 5
I freestyled on the thread title as (1) last thread was on p65 and I couldn’t cope so had to sort a new thread and (2) most liked posts on the last thread didn’t lend themselves to a thread title (shoe size related - nothing to do with our Midsize Charl).

Can someone else do a recap?
BIB - And that’s ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found you all, i thought the thread had gone quiet.

crappy sweet jar today, kids being used to earn her a living again,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.