Charlotte Louise Taylor #36 Still midsize, still proud of herself (she really is), still a lazy twonk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if they came into contact wkth someone with a suppressed immune system! A fuckinf bug never mind chicken pox could cause thek serious harm
---

What's the wee ball in the corner of the celling?
A paper decoration haha
---
Why the duck can't they stay out of the way by just staying upstairs ffs! It's just ONE DAY!!! It's not a major renovation, it's just flooring! Absolutely no regard for her elderly grandparents and their health. Selfish witch.
I thought exactly the same. She just announced Stan has chicken pox yet she's taking him to his great grandparents. She is terrible. She doesn't think about anyone but herself.

I don't know why she didn't just go upstairs for the day too?

Reactions: 11
Why cant she EVER go to her own PARENTS HOUSE?! Why?! Why does she go to her ELDERLY GRANDPARENTS?!!!! There is something definitely afoot there - thats not normal.

Reactions: 20
The latest stories!!! Good lord get a grip woman. Unbelievable how entitled and damnn stupid she sounds. Sheā€™s having a new floor laid, how did she think it was going to happen? Are they to magically somehow get the floor under the fridge? She is sounding utterly ridiculous. Itā€™s such a minor inconvenience for something that needs to be done and is a lovely thing to be in the position to have done! People are struggling to feed their families this Christmas. She is showing her true colours here.

Betty you are so right about the parents. Her comment about not wanting the house to be upside down for when they go to Peter Kay whilst her parents have the kids - why donā€™t the kids go to their grandparents house?! So weird. They are both relatively young and seemingly good health. My kids have always loved to have sleepovers at their nan and grandads.

Reactions: 26
The latest stories!!! Good lord get a grip woman. Unbelievable how entitled and damnn stupid she sounds. Sheā€™s having a new floor laid, how did she think it was going to happen? Are they to magically somehow get the floor under the fridge? She is sounding utterly ridiculous. Itā€™s such a minor inconvenience for something that needs to be done and is a lovely thing to be in the position to have done! People are struggling to feed their families this Christmas. She is showing her true colours here.

Betty you are so right about the parents. Her comment about not wanting the house to be upside down for when they go to Peter Kay whilst her parents have the kids - why donā€™t the kids go to their grandparents house?! So weird. They are both relatively young and seemingly good health. My kids have always loved to have sleepovers at their nan and grandads.
I hope to god nothing serious ever happens to her or her family because she simply wouldnt be able to cope. Why is she making such a drama out of this floor? Its utterly ridiculous, she sounds completely insane! And yes why cant the kids just go for a night at her parents?? Its all SO WEIRD! Itā€™s almost like they are banned from going over to her parents house or something, thereā€™s something more going on there, its bizzare.

Reactions: 12
Came to say the same! My mum wouldnā€™t give a crap - sheā€™d be happy to be spending time with the grandchildren! Do you think her mum is very house proud and judgemental?

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s a right whiner, of course they have to move stuff for the floor people, itā€™s not a big deal. I donā€™t understand why she canā€™t go upstairs with Stan for the day either although I guess her grandparents will look after him for her while she scrolls tik tok works.

And the reel of her going to London is dull, basically she got a train, had lunch and then got a train home again, big deal. It would have been ok if she had done something while in London, visited somewhere(because she loves culture remember), gone out with the others or whatever, instead we get her covertly filming people on the train and people in a taxi queue. , fascinating.

Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s a right whiner, of course they have to move stuff for the floor people, itā€™s not a big deal. I donā€™t understand why she canā€™t go upstairs with Stan for the day either although I guess her grandparents will look after him for her while she scrolls tik tok works.

And the reel of her going to London is dull, basically she got a train, had lunch and then got a train home again, big deal. It would have been ok if she had done something while in London, visited somewhere(because she loves culture remember), gone out with the others or whatever, instead we get her covertly filming people on the train and people in a taxi queue. , fascinating.
...not forgetting the OTT rubbing of the eyes at the beginning and the filming of the filming of making a coffee!!! Yes, really...
How this twit calls any of this pathetic nonsense 'work' is bleeping ridiculous.

Attachments

• Angry

Theyā€™ve just got a new puppy so they are clearly fit and able, you donā€™t do that otherwise! Why canā€™t the kids go there? Itā€™s so odd. Iā€™m fuming she has dragged Stan out, having clothes in when you have chicken pox is horrible, you need nice soft loose stuff. Stay up stairs. Selfish moo.

Reactions: 12
Hate to ask but does anyone know where her ojs are from? She blocked me years ago when I questioned her on being gifted matalan uniform šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else sick to deathhhh of influencers saying ā€œpockets ofā€ - Charl said they were lucky to have ā€œother pockets of spaceā€ to move their fridge to, Iā€™m seeing it constantly! ā€œPockets of timeā€ ā€œpockets of joyā€ It reminds me of when they were all ā€œcarving out timeā€ šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else sick to deathhhh of influencers saying ā€œpockets ofā€ - Charl said they were lucky to have ā€œother pockets of spaceā€ to move their fridge to, Iā€™m seeing it constantly! ā€œPockets of timeā€ ā€œpockets of joyā€ It reminds me of when they were all ā€œcarving out timeā€ šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
I get equally enraged by "I picked up" especially in relation to online hauls FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get equally enraged by "I picked up" especially in relation to online hauls FFS!
I thought it was just me who was annoyed by this šŸ˜‚ And also itā€™s completely false for her to describe her shopping habits like that anyway because never have we seen her simply pick up an item in a shop, she also unnecessarily strokes, fondles and runs her grubby paws all over an item and waxes lyrical about how great and fun it is before stuffing it back on the shelf šŸ˜†

She is so pathetic! Sheā€™s probably being waited on hand and foot by two OAPā€™s while she gets her floors replaced for free. Even if the house is upside down at the weekend, they have a lounge they can use. Why would her parents care. She is always such a victim.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.