Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Surely Stan's feet are not a size 13!! My boy is 6 and a half and he's an 11.5.
Does my little one just have small feet?!?
Hate to say anything in her defence, but my little boy is not quite 4 and is heading into a size 10 for his winter shoes 🙈 He is on the taller side though, so maybe he also gas exceptionally large feet!

Reactions: 3

Hello its me

VIP Member
View attachment 2436353

so what, she didnt have respect for medical professionals BEFORE Daisy was born?

“I thought i might loose me daughter“

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP - NO YOU DIDNT! STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS MORE THAN IT WAS!!!! DAISY WAS IN SPECIAL NEEDS BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN WITH A CONDITION THAT MEANT SHE NEEDED ADDITIONAL HELP WITH FEEDING ETC - SHE WAS NOT THERE AS AN UNEXPECTED PATIENT ON THE CUSP OF DEATH!!!

honestly. the way charlotte likes to embellish this to make it sound so dramatic is ridiculous. Fuck off and find a personality of your own Charlotte and stop LYING for attention.
I hate the woman but didn't daisy have a lot of breathing difficulties when she was born cause of the sticklers + cleft? Did she not go home on oxygen ect? I've had a prem baby who couldn't keep her stats up for herself and I was devastated though didn't think she was going to die but its still hard to watch your child go through.

Reactions: 2
Sometimes when we didn’t have a lot of money (say a Wednesday) until the Friday that my Parents got paid we’d have Toast, Streaky Bacon and Beans ☺
We loved it and we never felt anything but full tummies at bedtime ♥
I’m not sure if you’ve replied this to me because you’re thinking I’m saying it’s not a fulfilling meal?

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Don’t think there’s a norm on shoe size but I think genetics probably do sometimes come into play. Her and sparky are hobbits aren’t they so it would seem out of place for her kids who seem very slight to have super large feet for their age. BUT I suspect with the youngest two it’s because of sticklers? Despite her denial for Stan.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Just skimmed through the comments on her latest drivel and found this classic. She AWAYS replies to Carol Creamer🤣.
One of the clique politics playground mums I suspect..... The usual witch coven
---
There are very few medications that actually cause weight gain! The ones that do are seriously strong steroids and cancer drugs. Her antidepressant’s and the birth control she was on DO NOT cause weight gain. They may cause her appetite to increase which she is 100% in control of by what she puts in her mouth.
The contraceptive pills can cause excessive weight gain too... And other hormone coils.
The only one that is safe without hormones is the copper coil....
STOP using any corporate financed pharmaceutical drugs of any capacity is the key....... WAKE up people!!!!
---
There are very few medications that actually cause weight gain! The ones that do are seriously strong steroids and cancer drugs. Her antidepressant’s and the birth control she was on DO NOT cause weight gain. They may cause her appetite to increase which she is 100% in control of by what she puts in her mouth.
The contraceptive pills can cause excessive weight gain too... And other hormone coils.
The only one that is safe without hormones is the copper coil....
STOP using any corporate financed pharmaceutical drugs of any capacity is the key....... WAKE up people!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
She used so much oil and butter while cooking then didn't butter the bagel as that would made a difference dripping in oil anyway
---
She used so much oil and butter while cooking then didn't butter the bagel as that would made a difference dripping in oil anyway

Blondie

VIP Member
In the WIEIAD video on YB she makes the curry and says that the kids really like eating curry too but she doesn’t show them eating it….they deffo had pizza that night and the curry was just for her and mark 🤣🤣

Also when I’ve had a stomach bug the last thing I would want to eat is Thai curry 🤢
Yeah I thought the same! Hello Fresh is only for her and Mark. I think she's only made 1 recipe from there for the kids which was wraps