Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
Urgh, the irritating twat is back, moaning AGAIN about some other ailment. :rolleyes: With her full face of slap and curled hair.
YOU DON'T HAVE A PROPER JOB AND YOUR KIDS ARE IN FULL TIME SCHOOL, SO SUCK IT UP LIKE THE REST OF US AND STOP COMPLAINING.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MardieT

Chatty Member
'kin hell!!! 😲
---
Another day, another reel! :sleep:
Her nipples are just about covered. Not only is the dress far too small, it's just so impractical to be changing beds, and doing housework in surely.
Can anybody remember that time she did an Ad where they had to go do a big obstacle course type thing in Heaton Park and she wore one of those dresses?? I’m sure she was advertising sweets and they were all running around and I just remember she completely wore the wrong outfit for it. That will be literally all she wears now until September time.

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
My 35 year old childless TTC self just over thinking fuck you, Charlotte I’m not too old!! Some of us choose to wait and have more life experience first; at least I won’t exploit any kids I might have, and won’t let them walk around like malnutrition-ed scruffs!! She’s a shit mum.
Thank you 👏
I’m glad it wasn’t just me that thought the too old comment was ridiculous and sounded rather blunt in an insensitive way especially on a day like today which can be rough for those still TTC. I did type a rant out about it earlier but didn’t post incase I had been over sensitive but thank you for bringing it up!!

• Heart

Plagueemmi

I’m about to start antidepressants (had a few years of them where I was self managing but now definitely not) once I go collect my prediction. Do I have to shakily take the first tablet whilst my husband sits concerned downstairs?

• Haha

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Frank is only showing any concern for her back because he wants to make sure he still gets his tea made for him. It’s not Thursday, there’s no way he’s cooking twice in a week!

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Or another way of looking at it Charlotte is this! “Remember your body was never the problem. It was the fact you kept LYING about your dress size”. Grow up Charlotte. We all have problems with our weight, we just all go round telling everyone we are a size 14 when we are clearly a 20-22.

Attachments

Mumney

I don't give a shite what size she is, I do care that she's obviously lying. If you're going to discuss your weight/size/clothing hauls etc for content and money, then you open it up for scrutiny. Those PJ's are not size 12 or 14. That's fine. Just stop bloody pretending and in turn shaming anyone who's bigger than a size 14. She's such a bad role model.

After I saw the bad back story yesterday, I had to close her down and step away. I’ve been open about my spinal issues, I’m living on morphine (and a shit tonne of other medication) after a spinal cord injury whilst single parenting 3 girls under 11 and working a PROPER job. I’m waiting for a spinal cord stimulator to be fitted to just make some of this pain be more bearable and actually allow me to be more present as a parent. I’d LOVE to just take myself to bed with 2 ibuprofen but hell no, I have to do what I can do and get on with what I can. She has no bloody clue! The fact her back hurts after doing some gardening shows how unfit she is. The last time her back hurt was after a weekend walking round London. Her body isn’t used to moving.

• Heart

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
So she feels like shit but still has a face full of trowel applied make-up and hair all done too!!!!

When I feel like shit (which is very regular being a Stage IV cancer patient) I can’t find the energy to wash my face or put a brush thru my non existent hair (thanks chemotherapy) so she makes my blood boil when she posts these videos moaning about a daft cold!!!
Size 13 has no idea what it’s like to deal with serious illness, I’m pretty certain she would be a nightmare patient ♥

Attachments

• Heart

skylark13

VIP Member
‘I have a real difficulty about doing things for myself.’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brace yourselves, Tattlers. This time I’m so beside myself with rage at the lazy size 13 dog face that is Charl, that I may have to set up a burner account to message her and tell her to stop being a pathetic lazy excuse for an adult, let alone parent, and GET A FUCKING JOB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Loubell83

VIP Member
Only Charlotte can romanticise letting someone in a queue at a supermarket go get some eggs.
She desperately needs something in her life outside her failing influencer career.
She doesn’t seem that arsed with her kids so she should go get a bloody job.

• Heart

Blondie

VIP Member
Saying shes got a truffle obsession. I'm not surprised, the bloody pig
---
I can't believe someone commented she's given them inspiration!
It's the most basic "meal' out there out. She's just chucked random stuff together, most of it from the freezer and called it content.
I bet those jackets were from a multi pack of frozen Mccains they are so small.

• Haha

WinnieSanderson1

How can she have THE AUDACITY to say she's a SIZE 14 with THAT ARSE 😭🫠🫠 Does she think we are all Stevie Wonder?! How can she look friends and family in the face knowing they see her stories and in real life. I'd die 🫣
Genuinely lost for words

• Haha
  • Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
I would actually have a great deal of respect for her if she came onto insta and said “I’ve been reading comments on the party bag video and actually, people have made such a good point about the bouncy balls, I’ve decided I’m going to remove them from the bag. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, it was an oversight on my part!” But no, she’s got to delete and block.

Catsandcoffeechoc

That childlike croaky little voice she does irritates me. Mark is being very attentive lately 😂 Strangely since Hazel has been mentioned 😂 And when I say attentive I mean doing bare minimum as opposed to sitting with his hood up in his man cave 😂
The little fake giggle too 🙈 it is all such an act! I can't believe I feel for it and thought she was just a really nice sweet woman 🤣 before tattle!

• Sick

Win

VIP Member
I’ll shag Steve Hobson before I believe that shark painted wannys face.

• Haha
  • Sick