Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Win

VIP Member
Hope Hazel is on board with whizzing Easter eggs down the stairs or all hell will break loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Size 13 jamma bottoms on the line there….
24600C0F-145B-400E-8F10-F9FBE3ADB9F2.jpeg

why cant she hang the washing on the line properly? Pull the fabric taught and clip it so its hanging neatly and it will dry nicely. The state of that duvet cover just shoved over like that!!!! And yeah sorry but just because the sun is out doesn’t mean its warm!!!! Its about 12 degrees where she lives today!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
She always uses the word unkind when anyone criticises her, it’s like she is a child in an Enid Blyton story. That comment was pretty measured and truthful, she doesn’t like it because she knows the person is correct in what they are saying.

• Heart

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Perhaps she’s been really busy. Might have got a paper cut and had to go to A&E for a blood transfusion.

• Haha
With crappy soppy music about their journey to being rat owners.
She will probably have tears in her eyes telling an over the top story about it.
*Wanky wave* 'Hi every wun! Gosh what a week, I'm now a rat mum! *Giggles* I'm so so proud of me for getting them! They deserve a happy home, they really do!'

• Haha
Reactions: 32

GhostHoward

VIP Member
She’s a really nasty piece of work. Like really REALLY nasty. The passive aggression is far worse than the use of the word “crap” (which wasn’t even being used as an insult.)

If that’s what all her kids get at parties and at school discos then it shocks me. Maybe I just live in a nicer place, and know nicer people, but (especially at school) sustainability is a huge part of education and encouragement for the kids so there is no plastic tat.
The bigger thing that the school community really fosters is ACTUALLY being kind. Not in the context of calling people mean when they call you out on hypocrisy or shitty behaviour, but in having a school food bank (which is no questions asked), being able to anonymously donate towards a fund that can help families attend school trips, writing letters and going to meet the local care home, litter picking, small acts of kindness. At Christmas we could donate our Christmas jumpers that have been grown out of, so everyone could wear one for jumper day. We donated THOUSANDS of £ for Ukraine. In my (nearly) seven years at the school there has been ZERO bullying in the school day because the kids won’t allow it. It’s a small school, so herd mentality will come into play (not to say that some kids can’t try to bully, but they can’t as the kids call them out on it. Even with that, the “bully” isn’t left out) but it’s just not tolerated.

Her idea of kindness is so skewed I can’t even start to understand

For Charlotte…”anonymous” acts of kindness are ones that you get a little warm fuzzy inside for, but don’t tell 45000 followers for a pat on the back. That’s not selfless…it’s self fulfilling.

---

And as the great Stephen Fry said:

The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or a lack of verbal interest is just a fucking lunatic.

• Heart

Hello its me

VIP Member
Shes so desperate for attention! Why is she emailing the school teachers about it?! Daisy & Stan arent toddlers - if they want to tell their friends or teachers about the sodding rats they can do so for themselves verbally!! Imagine emailing teachers about something so unimportant!
I actually laugh out loud that she's emailed them, I know for a fact the teachers instantly think 'ffs here we go' when she or her name pops up. Does she not realise teacher have enough work to do.. actual work they don't give a flying fuck about your 'ratties' dickhead

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh Charlotte. If your body isnt the “problem” then please tell us why you consistently edit your photos to make your body slimmer than it is. Why do you deliberately contort yourself into unnatural positions when taking photos of yourself to appear slimmer. Why do you constantly lie about what dress aize you are. Why do you constantly harp on about being a “size 13” when it is PAINFULLY obvious to everyone that you are actually a large plus sized woman who is probably an easy size 20/22. Why? Please tell us - if your body isnt the problem then why are you so ashamed of it that you go to all these lengths to try to hide it.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
'Mark was like, babe your back!' 🤮 🤮
And I don't know about you trolls, but I always wear the full Nars counter, curl my hair, put a floaty frock on and sandals on to do my gardening!! 🤪:ROFLMAO: Fucking tragic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
C747AC28-9EA1-4D96-94DB-7C4C4C984D4F.jpeg

so she’s claiming the dresses are “true to size”
But then says shes got them in a size 12, 14 & 16 and they ALL fit her?! Surely if it was true to size then your own size would be the one that fits you and not the others?! And sorry but is she FUCK getting into a size 12 or 14!!!!!!!! She’s honestly in utter denial about how morbidly obese she actually is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
She is actually adding to the problem of body shaming in society. If a woman see’s Charlotte’s body and thinks “oh we’re very similar, my body shape and size is just like Charlotte’s!” But then discovers that Charl is pretending to be a size 12 then that woman will think shit about herself. She’ll think she’s bigger than she actually is because our Charl is only a size 12.

So basically Charlotte you’re body shaming others by lying about your size. You don’t have to tell the world your size but please don’t lie about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Scotblock

VIP Member
That childlike croaky little voice she does irritates me. Mark is being very attentive lately 😂 Strangely since Hazel has been mentioned 😂 And when I say attentive I mean doing bare minimum as opposed to sitting with his hood up in his man cave 😂

• Haha

ivebeenherebefore

That. Was. It?
Pet rats?
The long, drawn out reveal was for…rats?
I don’t know why I’m surprised, the woman lives a vacant and empty life…anything is content for her. Let’s take bets on how long it’ll be before they’re dead or been given away 🙄

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Her granny was probably sick of seeing Daisy ROCKING up to hers looking like an evacuee from WW2 so thought fuck it, she’s getting clothes for her birthday.

• Haha