Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimmy

I was just watching the party nag video as i hadnt seen it...
How did we miss this comment from hazel . And its 3 days ago too and shes not noticed either.
---
Ok im a supersluth
I went onto 192 people directory.
Wrote that hazels name from the commenters youtube account
Ther r only 4 hazels with that name in the uk.
One if them is from.....Preston
Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Looks like she’s at Titanic Spa in Huddersfield… her kids have holes in their shoes but Mama is having a spa day regardless! What a selfish twat.

• Angry

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I genuinely dont get the impression that Mark participates in family life in any tangible way. Hes either at work in Manchester or hes locked away working in the living room. When hes got days off at weekends he spends at least 1 full day away at the “football”, the only time hes ever around is when they go on free/gifted days out as part of Charlottes social media work. Hes never there in the evenings to do anything with the kids, he never makes dinner or seems to do any household tasks, he never stays home to help out with the kids friends or to be there for sleepovers or parties, he doesn’t appear to do any school pick ups/driving to after school stuff, he doesn’t do a food shop, he doesnt do much in terms of decorating or DIY, he doesn’t walk the dog….. hes just like a teenager, sits on his own pretending to do stuff on the computer and stays out of the way as much as possible.
Thats not a healthy, equal marriage or partnership of any kind.

• Heart

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
We grew up with not a lot of money (my parents both worked full time) but our Mum always made sure we had lovely clean clothes and that we were dressed for the weather.

We had a twin tub washing machine and a pulley for drying our clothes (wash day was a real chore) and despite the extra work involved we always stepped out looking loved and cared for ♥

Our parents went without so that we could have one holiday a year (from Scotland down to Scarborough or Morecambe) and day trips throughout the school holiday when our Mum had some extra annual leave.

This is not some kind of sob story 🥰 I’m just mentioning it because there is no need her poor child has to look like a wee tramp when she has a washer/dryer and an Ironing Board and Iron.
The money she earns from selling those kid’s childhoods brings in plenty of dosh for decent clothes and extras that they need.

Size 13 should rename her Channel "Me Me Me & Mark Mark Mark” 😡

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I think it’s a combination of channel mum going, her kids getting older and (I hate that I’m typing this but she put chooses to put them out there for public consumption) aren’t particularly appealing kids. I mean. I’m sure they’re lovely children but if you are a big brand you want your product advertised by healthy model looking kids that look well cared for and for people to be able to understand what they are saying. It’s a reflection on her not them btw.
Her content is also the same old tired stuff, she isn’t very creative with ads, she just copies trends and she is unprofessional when it comes to basic things like spelling and grammar.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
So she had such a sore back that the kids had to get her a drink and some Ibuprofen (I’d never let me kid’s handle those regardless of their age) and she felt rubbish!!!! All of a sudden she’s upstairs (anyone with back issues will know that’s the worst thing having to climb stairs) and she’s came down to see a surprise parcel that’s been delivered 😡😡😡
Makes me raging how money grabbers like her get gifted high end products 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry

Instasham

Chatty Member
Charl’s video highlights…

- shark didn’t want the pets; said no and stepford wife said of course your decision you man of the house (although you do feck all)
- Daisy nagged until she got the pets she wanted
- rat lady is Charl’s new BFF and they will keep in touch (more than she does with Mark’s family)
- they deserve the rats and the rats deserve them, they really do
- Charl still worried that with children growing up she might have to get a job and leave the house for reasons not food shop related
- still beside herself that Suzanne asked her to spa stay to make up the numbers and save the others some money
- Charl can’t wait to do yoga on the hen weekend, she deserves it she really does
- transformation to Rebecca Adlington continues

• Haha
  • Heart

bumbleebee91

I'm sorry but what a complete twat she looks waddling around in those summer dresses and sandals when the weather has been approx 10° in Poynton today 😂 and what a coincidence that she managed to capture another one of her mama love notes from the kids just as she happened to be in the middle of filming! Absolute bollocks 🤣

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
She went for a facial not long ago some sort of pamper sesh, weekend away at the end of January, weekend away mid November, weekend away in October, she literally has a weekend away every other month, all without the kids, she gets her nails done regularly and she's spent a few hours at the hairdressers not to mention she spends 6 hours a day alone.
She needs to check herself. She is "not mama" a lot more than most!

• Wow

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
There is absolutely no doubt that the troll is someone from here, it reads exactly like a post from here in every way. It's horrible, and it's cruel. I hope it's not true, for the kids sake.

countryisbroken

I have never commented on her size as I feel that a person’s appearance isn’t something that’s my business, I’m a size 24 myself so I appreciate seeing plus size bodies but the fact she continually lies about her size and edits her photos is just so disingenuous!!!! She’s a liar !!!!

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Hey guys, I just had to quickly tell you all. I popped to the chemist this morning and the sweetest old man held the door open for me and we had a chat about the weather. It was lovely. I just had to tell you all because it’s made my week 😊

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Those baked potatoes looked grim.

i don’t understand why she doesn’t just make a 1 pot meal for the whole family. Spaghetti bolognaise, lasagne, chilli con carne, curry, stew, tagine….Make enough to last 2 days and theres dinner there for everyone. She always does these boring things with freezer shit, cheese, salad on the table. Onion rings that needed using aye - they were frozen onion rings. They didn’t need using up at all!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Not eating together AGAIN!! Bathed and shoved the inconveniences to bed, while her and Frank get freshly made take away pizza and prosecco. Selfish fucks.

• Angry
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s actually lost it. Can you seriously imagine standing alone in your kitchen, chatting absolute made up bollocks into your phone and forcing this fake manic laugh? It’s beyond weird. “The cleaner at the gym - who is LOVELY by the way” - what the fuck?! The cleaner? Who in willing to guess youve never spoken to before? Is lovely? GIVE IT A REST YOU FREAK!!!

Sorry but 30mins on a cross trainer at level 5 or whatever shes mincing around on is completely and utterly pointless. Its a waste of her time. Going into a gym is not the same as actually doing a proper work out. Shes just kidding herself.

• Haha

skylark13

VIP Member
Reckon she can’t be arsed to cut up the cake into (teeny) portions for the already beleaguered party bags. Much easier and quicker to throw a shop bought cupcake in so she can lie her size 13 arse on the squished green velvet sofa and drink a bottle of Prosecco to reward herself for throwing such an amazing party. Because she deserves it. She really does.

And maybe after the second bottle of Prosecco she’ll get emotional and do some tearful stories about how all that really matters is treating herself and her family and all those unkind people on the internet who didn’t like his wonderful plastic, sugar-filled party bags just need to #bekind, and they are probably really unhappy in their lives which is not her fault.

She’s just a mum, talking into her phone, asking the sheep to love her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
She really does need to start putting trigger warnings up for the rat content. Utterly vile.

Also, her stories earlier on about being solo in the supermarket being like ‘me time’ suggests she never gets to be in a supermarket on her own and has young children constantly with her. The woman makes it her life’s purpose to do a tour of all the supermarkets and B and M and Homebargains on a daily bloody basis!! Who is she kidding!!

I’m looking forward to seeing her content go even more down hill now with these rats. Such a niche market surely. That house makes me even more sick now. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 26