Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickaname

Chatty Member
Waiting for the stories this morning
"*eye fuck***wanky wave* Hello....*giggle*...gosh I am tired but I had SUCH a lovely day yesterday...*giggle* *eye rub*...like it was just so so nice to have some time with my girl chums *lip smack* *gulp*...you know what I mean...I love my kiddos and Mark to bits but it was nice to just have some time to be Charlotte...do you know what I mean?...*eye rub* *giggle*..like it was just so so nice to not worry about the school run and weeeerk and chores because being a mum can be a lot you know...*sigh* *giggle* but yeah, I missed my kids and Mark...and the dog...look at him...Meeeerlin you're so weird aren't you....*giggle**fake laugh*...look at him...(we look at him, he is sat sad and depressed as usual)...anyway today I'm going to do my usual and spend time by myself doing fuck all because it's Friday and I love Fridays because it's the weekend where I do fuck all with my children but you know...*giggle* it's nice to have slow weekends and just chill...anyway I thought I'd just come on and wish you a lovely, lovely day...*giggle**head bobble* bye *wanky wave*"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I’m rubbish at the rhyming thing but please can this feature in the next thread title?!

‘Time to brush off the CV, Charl…’
I’m not great at rhyming, but would like to give it a twirl.

‘Time to brush off the CV, Charl, you neglectful cunt’

How did I do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
4A6A620F-0585-417D-BED1-84C249D20B68.jpeg

is this lard for real? Theres been a “real imbalance” and she doesn’t think she does much for herself? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? What the actual fuck?! Shes ALWAYS DOING STUFF FOR HERSELF!!! She gets her hair done, nails done, goes to the gym, goes out with Mark, goes out shopping, buys herself stuff…..! Shes a bloody muppet i swear to christ.

(laughing at her claiming she’s a “woman who likes to swim fast” - what the fuck?! Who says that?! Sure thing Shamu…!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Theyeahyeahs

My 35 year old childless TTC self just over thinking fuck you, Charlotte I’m not too old!! Some of us choose to wait and have more life experience first; at least I won’t exploit any kids I might have, and won’t let them walk around like malnutrition-ed scruffs!! She’s a shit mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
35E6CB78-AF0A-43D4-AF1D-08C0F2B9D6DB.jpeg

nah calling utter bullshit on this. I dont for a single second believe that this is a photo from this morning, nor do I believe that Mark would ever have any involvement of dressing up & face painting a child at 8am. Shes such a liar. And seriously whyyyyyyyy does she have to make an “event” out of every single mundane thing. No one actually cares about sodding April Fools Day. Get a life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Booklover

VIP Member
#31 Spa days, new hair, nails and brows and all paid for by the exploited, neglected cash cows.

Reactions: 38

Win

VIP Member
Patiently waiting for her to update her bio…. All round good egg, wife to a serial killer wannabe, mama of 3 malnourished, scruffy kids, 1 smelly, neglected dog, 2 forgotten cats and 3 ratty girlies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

jayne2240

VIP Member
'Sweary and unkind.' Fuck off and grow up. The commenter has got a very valid point about the amount of plastic tat and sweets in the bags. Never has a thread title been more appropriate for this moron.
Not sure the commenter actually got sweary and unkind at any point?

Reactions: 36

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Lol @ the token fruit in her new reel followed by tonnes of bags of crisps, several bags of savoury snacks, sweets and a loads of chocolate cornflake cakes.
Everything she does is for instagram. Who the fuck seriously decants fucking opal fruits into a china dish and sits them on the kitchen counter or puts 15 fucking cornflake cakes into a huge cake display dome thing?! She honestly lives in this weird fake truman show style alternate reality where every aspect of her life is curated for social media. Its weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Shes so desperate for attention! Why is she emailing the school teachers about it?! Daisy & Stan arent toddlers - if they want to tell their friends or teachers about the sodding rats they can do so for themselves verbally!! Imagine emailing teachers about something so unimportant!

Reactions: 35

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread. I’m really proud of you and I think that’s ok? I hope everyone has a lovely day *wanky wave 👋 *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Pushes her watch up her arm whilst pulling her sleeves over her hands. Make it make sense!?
I think the reason she always pulls her jumper over her hands is because her hands are really large. Really noticeable in some photos; like this one on their wedding day. It literally looks like she’s holding a child’s hand, but it’s Marks!

A4DEF430-01DD-4955-B946-857B6C7B1CA5.jpeg
5DD3AF81-3F94-4B82-AF9F-C2C66EB903A0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34