Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I really hate the way she always brags about her auntys house. It’s nothing special. Its just open plan. It’s actually fairly basic and boring.
Charlottes extension could have been nice and open plan if she hadn't filled it up with nursing home furniture and tried making it into three different rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 30

jayne2240

VIP Member
Off to Auntie Debbie's today, (whose Instagram is now private!), for a big ol' blowout. At least the kids will get fed properly. It'll be interesting to see how much she manages to covertly film, as the cousins are going to be there. :unsure:
Just imagine going to a family get together, and there’s your cousin in the corner secretly filming the entire thing, waving at her phone (if you can call it waving) and contorting her massive body to make herself look like a size 14. All whilst her weirdo husband stands in the corner, eyes like pissholes in the snow, looking at your entire family as if he’d like nothing more than to murder them all. You’d never speak to them again! She’s out of her bastard mind calling any of this “work”

• Haha

pickaname

Chatty Member
"Not every dinner has to have a special name or have to even be special within itself"
Yeah we know that Charlotte, it's evident by the shit you feed to your children.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can someone please surgically remove that stupid hoody from Marks body? The fucking hood pulled up is just ridiculous!

Reactions: 29

jayne2240

VIP Member
How long until the man fixing the leak is her new best friend, he has told her she’s a fantastic mother and she looks incredible and she’s just a lovely deserving person?

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I genuinely cannot understand her mentality of getting a frock on, a pair of sandals, a full face of heavy make up and her hair curled and hanging down…. To then be out in the garden ripping fence posts up etc. why is she dressed like that? Apart from being totally impractical, she should have a proper pair of trainers or outdoor boots on and surely jeans/leggings and an old top. Hair up. Ive been out in my garden today mowing the lawn, weeding etc and ive just come in - i am FILTHY. Covered in muck & grass and sweaty! I cannot imagine doing that in a fuckiny dress and sandals?!

Booklover

VIP Member
This comment! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You didn't just add a pinch though, did you Charl. You put a BOWL of salt on the table.
Some of the other comments can't be serious. '...giving me such meal inspo'!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She's made jacket potatoes, cheese and salad with FROZEN onion rings. Who the fuck are these idiots?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
My god the way Stan is leant on that poor depressed dogs back! His full body weight is on the dogs back. Meanwhile, she’s buzzing over some dandelions that will have been pissed on by the dog. She’s neglects that dog so much, one day he’s going to snap and it won’t be pretty.
IMG_0892.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
Let me guess what it is!!……..Hazel is moving into a shed in the garden and they are all becoming a throuple 😂😂 The kids might be “giddy” because Hazel can cook a proper meal 🤦🏼‍♀️👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
No wonder she's got backache today after twisting her body like this using the strimmer!

Own your size Charlotte and you won't get backache from standing at ridiculous angles to try and disguise your true size 🙄 Plus it's pointless, and not to mention looks ridiculous, anyone with eyes can see the size 13 days are long gone...
I couldn’t believe she was strimming whilst wearing Sliders!!!!! She’s 💯 brainless that she doesn’t see the danger in that alone!!!!!

• Wow

Win

VIP Member
She’ll have fresh wax melts burning as we speak, kids in their pyjamas and big fat charl in her Oliver bonas robe. The scruffy, depressed dog staring into the garden, planning his escape. The Taylor’s deserve a chill day, they really do.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Its absolutely not a financial issue at all. Make no mistake, they are VERY comfortably off. Look at how much money she spends on food shopping and how much she spends on herself - clothes, make up, gym membership etc. i just think its sheer laziness and a complete lack of care/effort. Charlottes priorities are herself first & foremost and all her dramas, then instagram/social media, then food, then Mark, then the house, then the kids. She puts effort into their bedrooms because its content and fodder for social media but actually looking after her children? Nah. We see it in the way they are so poorly dressed, they always look grubby, Daisy desperately needs a proper hair cut, they get given nothing but shite to eat & drink, they never get taken on any kind of days out or trips away (unless its paid for ad work for Charlotte) no attention is paid to Stan’s obvious health issues, they don’t enforce Daisy to wear her glasses, Bill is going into secondary school in a few short months and appears woefully unprepared and is still treated like a 5 year old…… they are neglected. Plain &
Simple.

• Heart

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Taking bets on why she's quiet today:

Cut her toes off with a spade whilst gardening (odds: 4 to 1)

At the GP for some ailment (odds: 6 to 1)

Taken her kids out for the day without Mark (odds: 4000 to 1)

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Just looking at her grid in the last six months she's had at least one other weekend away, which was London with Frank. Went to a wedding, and another spa day. Not to mention nights out with Frank and other get togethers with mates. She really needs to STFU about never being just Charlotte and never having time to herself or never having time away from her kids, 'cos she's definitely away from them a lot more than most parents.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Every school holiday there is something or other wrong… this time it’s her back 🙄 it’s so obvious that it’s so she can get out of doing anything with her kids!

And Greggs ffs, the amount of crap those children eat is shocking.

Hey guys, I just had to quickly tell you all. I popped to the chemist this morning and the sweetest old man held the door open for me and we had a chat about the weather. It was lovely. I just had to tell you all because it’s made my week 😊
Did you not announce to him and the rest of the pharmacy what you were picking up and everyone clapped at your bravery?

• Haha

pickaname

Chatty Member
Title courtesy of @snickerdoodle

Recap: Charlotte is now obsessed with the gym. Absolute hero, getting up before everyone else and burning off 300 calories which she then consumes immediately when she gets her Costa coffee or drinks half a can of evaporated milk, but she deserves it, she really really does.

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see what magical thing mark has done for Mother’s Day like let her have a lay in because he’s so super amazing and can get away with the bare minimum and make her feel super cozzzz he’s just so blooming lovely
She might get a bunch of yellow roses again, and a bacon sandwich, but it’ll be the most amazing thing a man has ever done for his wife and she’ll say “I just really love that man” and Stan will have written her a 3000 word essay with perfect grammar on how proud he is of his Mama

• Haha