Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This annoys the tit out me when youtubers lie and its obvious. So your size 16 these days Char, just admit it, no shame in being honest BUT no way in hell my little "" wanna be romance writer"" are you going to fit into a size 12 anytime soon. Im a size 14 and my ass isn't going to clear a size 12 jean or skirt any time this century! :ROFLMAO: Come on woman we have eyes, we are not blind. I don't give damn about your weight or what size you wear just don't lie about it while you have a camera pointed at your face. I could see your nose growing as you spoke! :mad: :mad: :mad: #Pinocchino

he way she writes makes me cringe.
It’s like the kind of tit you read at GCSE English.
Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey uses a thesaurus to write a letter but uses it on every word!

She probably has a stash of steamy short stories that she’s written about Mark...

“He picked up his half pint glass in his hand, his pinky seductively at a 45 degree angle to the tumbler. He asked if she wanted another brew, his voice was husky, he coughed and to her it sounded like a choir of angels. His soft grey hooded sweater clung to his skinny frame just the way she liked, she could smell the fresh meadow scent of the fabric softener she had used to wash it in last week and she made a mental note to add that into her next haul video. She smiled, her very best ‘come hither’ smile and she said “yeah, id love a brew, thank you so so much for asking, it’s just so lovely when you offer to make me a brew!”

Credit for this post @BettyCrocker

Round of applause to talented writer MsCrocker 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Surely if you're buying a 16 in everything and it fits and doesn't look over sized, that's just your size?! There's nothing wrong with being a 16! Just own it Char babes!

Reactions: 17
I do get why she’s a bit like that with the sizing. It’s clear from past posts that she absolutely detested the way she looked before she had Bill and she’s obviously terrified of being that big again and won’t admit to needing the bigger sizes. She’s admitted she’s struggled with healthy eating since Stan was born, but that’s okay and perfectly normal. She’s in denial a bit, I think.

Reactions: 6
I do get why she’s a bit like that with the sizing. It’s clear from past posts that she absolutely detested the way she looked before she had Bill and she’s obviously terrified of being that big again and won’t admit to needing the bigger sizes. She’s admitted she’s struggled with healthy eating since Stan was born, but that’s okay and perfectly normal. She’s in denial a bit, I think.
I agree, I found her the first time she did slimming world and related because we were similar heights/weights.
I get being in denial bless her, but it's like the justifying treats thing again,she's justifying size 16 and 18s by saying she wants them "oversized" or "to be comfy". When they fit her nicely! I actually think she looks good, she just carries her weight around her bottom half! Wish I carried mine on the bottom instead of my face and boobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh thread suggestion time! There’s been some crackers posted in this thread. Here’s mine for what it’s worth:

Marriage now sweet, girl loves a treat, all SO lovely but we're still seeing feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Suggestion:
"After seeing the title of her last tattle thread, she finally convinced Mark they should get wed!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s now said that someone pointed out to her that she’s wrong about how many calories she’s burned and said that her instructor said that’s just how the machines show the number. Erm, what?! Poor love probably went home and had 800 calories worth of “treats” when she’s only burned 89 calories.

I hope someone else tells her she’s wrong.
I pointed it out after her 1st ever spin class, apparently that's how the machine reads, u have to ignore the . 🤷‍♀️ I'd be pissed if I was working my ass off for an hour and not even hitting 90 cals! 😂

Reactions: 2
She SAYS it’s all size 12/ medium..... bet the tag says otherwise! Why lie? Just own it....so what?

She’s just desperate to be her own version of normal.

She SAYS it’s all size 12/ medium..... bet the tag says otherwise! Why lie? Just own it....so what?

She’s just desperate to be her own version of normal.
Sorry but there is no way she’s a size 12.

I’m not being intentionally rude but she’s easily a size 16. Which is obviously fine I just think it’s a bit insulting that she’s trying to claim to be a size 12 when we all have eyes, it’s easy to see she’s not!!!

One half of her body is a size 12 maybe

Wow just put myself through 10 minutes of the primark video. Never noticed those pouty faces before and now I can’t unsee. She is in complete denial of her size, constant mentioning of oversize etc when everything fits her perfectly or snugly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg the face when she is trying the stuff on.....why does she do that pouty doe eyed look. It literally drives me mad!!!
Also 'I dont want to do a long intro' cue Charl blabbing on for 4 minutes about her primark trip and how old her kids are 🤣

And I may be in the minority but I wouldn't buy my daughter shoes now, to wear at christmas because her feet may grow??!

I don't think she has a bad figure, and she does carry it well. Her waist is small. But she isn't a 12. I'm a usual size 12 and always have to size up one or two in primark just for a normal fit.

• Haha
Ooh thread suggestion time! There’s been some crackers posted in this thread. Here’s mine for what it’s worth:

Marriage now sweet, girl loves a treat, all SO lovely but we're still seeing feet
Oh this title has my vote, and has the added bonus of being a rhyme. How can you go wrong. :p
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.