Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ what was that?

Is that bills dads family? Or her side? How embarrassing for her

Reactions: 2
What is the purpose of that video?? I don't get it??? I need details, like is this a celebration of Baby Bill? A birthday gift for someone?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they're all very theatrical as a family, except old Marky boy. They certainly don't hold back do they😂😂😂😂

I wonder who her bridesmaids are going to be. She doesn’t seem to have any proper friends?
You're forgetting Suzanne, her 'best friend' who appears to be one of the school mums. She witters on about Suzanne quite a bit.

Omg shes made me so cross.
Everyone is sharing that SEN mum story today, and doing it justice to get the story see.
Our char, the only mum with a child who's been poorly it would seem, couldn't just let this one go could she.
WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR STORY YOU SELF ABSORBED IDIOT!!! it's nothing to do with her story. Theres literally hardly ANY similarities between them both!

Does my head in!

Reactions: 8

Last one lol! If you havent time to watch, skip to eyes around 1 min 40. I understand it's a no mirror challenge but, why is she stabbing her eyes like she hasnt a clue how her hands even work 😂

• Haha

Last one lol! If you havent time to watch, skip to eyes around 1 min 40. I understand it's a no mirror challenge but, why is she stabbing her eyes like she hasnt a clue how her hands even work 😂
Omg how embarrassing haha That whole video is completely faked.

Reactions: 5
"How am I going to find my temple!"
Like, WTF
And the first 10 seconds of scripted intro 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg shes made me so cross.
Everyone is sharing that SEN mum story today, and doing it justice to get the story see.
Our char, the only mum with a child who's been poorly it would seem, couldn't just let this one go could she.
WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR STORY YOU SELF ABSORBED IDIOT!!! it's nothing to do with her story. Theres literally hardly ANY similarities between them both!

Does my head in!
I thought exactly the same thing. She had to make it about her in some way. The stories don’t even compare. It’s made me see her in a whole new light. I knew the woman was self obsessed but that took the biscuit. Jeez.

Reactions: 5
Why does she always fondle/tap/scrunch packets when she’s talking about and showing food. It’s petty but it drives me insane, leave the potatoes alone! Just say you have potatoes!!! Also is it just me that wonders whether the cooking, recipes and lunchbox videos may be a hint for someone to offer her her own book based on family cooking? (She’s obviously good at it and puts in the effort, can’t fault her on that)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why does she always fondle/tap/scrunch packets when she’s talking about and showing food. It’s petty but it drives me insane, leave the potatoes alone! Just say you have potatoes!!! Also is it just me that wonders whether the cooking, recipes and lunchbox videos may be a hint for someone to offer her her own book based on family cooking? (She’s obviously good at it and puts in the effort, can’t fault her on that)
I'd guess they're videos that get a lot of views and engagement. At least more and more, so she makes more of those kinds of videos. Where ditl videos and weekend recaps etc aren't that interesting unless you know a bit about the person, food can be relatable to anyone.
Much like Emily Norris with her cleaning and hack videos. They do well, so she'll naturally film more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.