Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're all very theatrical as a family, except old Marky boy. They certainly don't hold back do they😂😂😂😂
Yes! Theatrical is the right word. Bloody hell. It’s why I don’t trust her/think she’s fake. She’s a proper actress! And yep.. poor Mark. Imagine being as introverted as he appears to be and marrying into that family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Annoys me too how she jabs every single food packet with her fingers during a food haul too. And the over explaining of every single item grates on me.
She can never say I got some potatoes, it has to be I got a 1kg bag of tesco Maris piper potatoes. It's the same for every damn item.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Last one lol! If you havent time to watch, skip to eyes around 1 min 40. I understand it's a no mirror challenge but, why is she stabbing her eyes like she hasnt a clue how her hands even work 😂
she calls him William! I wonder when “Bill” Came in as his nickname!

Reactions: 2
I
I'm sure on older blog posts she even calls him Will
I think I remember her saying she has a cousin called William who would get Will so she went with Bill for her William-I think she said William was her ex partners grandads name and that’s why they chose it but I thought it was random that he was always William and then Bill just appeared out of nowhere (she also explained that Bill is a nickname for William,just in case nobody could draw that conclusion by themselves ffs).

yes I have been watching some old videos lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the video Char... I think we all know how to cut up a carrot and put a chicken in the oven ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish she would stop using that bloody awful filter on her stories. What is the point 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
A lot of her old videos are comedy gold (for the wrong reasons). Very try-hard and even more false. At least she’s got used to being in front of the camera now. But she’s like that person who always tries to be funny and just isn’t. Not a natural comedian; just... awkward 😬

thats her exactly....just awkward looking....every situation, she cant get it right its just false

The family dance routine videos are something that her family used to do as a “tradition” every year (I have followed her on social media for years!) Bill’s dad features in a few of them (including that Taylor swift one) Total cringe-fest!! 😬

Reactions: 1
The family dance routine videos are something that her family used to do as a “tradition” every year (I have followed her on social media for years!) Bill’s dad features in a few of them (including that Taylor swift one) Total cringe-fest!! 😬
Yea I was going to say he is in that video. Bet he loves that it is still floating around 😂

I see she’s addressed showing the previous weeks strictly episode in her weekend vlogs On IG stories...somebody definitely reads here!

Am I missing something...why does she always watch the last weeks strictly?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As in taking the Mick using language like 'lovely jubbly'
Probably she's not as sweet and innocent as she makes out. I bet she bollocks her kids and tells Bill to shut up about dinosaurs and Daisy about peppa after a normal day.. You know those days your kids drive you up the wall. Or don't her kids do that? It must be because she's such an amazing person and she's bred complete angels

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.