Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure 😂 I know a person at 16 Stone only needs to do around 5,000 steps to burn 2,500 calories though!
I agree with you. I think it’s definitely possible. I do a 45 min HIIT and wear a myzone heart monitor and it says I burn about 450/500 on a good day (I’m 5ft 5 and weigh 9stone 4). My husband is 6ft 3 and is 14.7 stone and burns about 900! Really fucks me off! She does need to get a proper heart rate monitor to get a more accurate reading though.

Reactions: 3
What’s with all the face pulling in the intro to her latest video?? It bugs me sooooo much when she squints with half her face when she’s talking-does anyone know the face I mean?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest Instagram stories...I bet she struggled with not adding the word “treat” into the Costa one 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Latest Instagram stories...I bet she struggled with not adding the word “treat” into the Costa one 😆
Hahaha I thought exactly the same! I kept expecting it to pop up somewhere. It still baffles me that she takes her kids to Costa for a treat.

Reactions: 2
gawd...romanticising a trip to bloody costa....'the way he holds his cup and her little face'.....jesus christ!! he holds it same way as every other kid his age, and her face is just that....her face!! shes off her bloody rocker!!

really thinks shes something special doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
gawd...romanticising a trip to bloody costa....'the way he holds his cup and her little face'.....jesus christ!! he holds it same way as every other kid his age, and her face is just that....her face!! shes off her bloody rocker!!

really thinks shes something special doesn't she?

The way she writes makes me cringe.
It’s like the kind of tit you read at GCSE English.
Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey uses a thesaurus to write a letter but uses it on every word!

She probably has a stash of steamy short stories that she’s written about Mark...

“He picked up his half pint glass in his hand, his pinky seductively at a 45 degree angle to the tumbler. He asked if she wanted another brew, his voice was husky, he coughed and to her it sounded like a choir of angels. His soft grey hooded sweater clung to his skinny frame just the way she liked, she could smell the fresh meadow scent of the fabric softener she had used to wash it in last week and she made a mental note to add that into her next haul video. She smiled, her very best ‘come hither’ smile and she said “yeah, id love a brew, thank you so so much for asking, it’s just so lovely when you offer to make me a brew!”

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I notice there’s a new video. I don’t know if I can be arsed watching it. Surely it’ll be the same old long drawn out explanations of her purchases, everything will be lovely and autumnal, lot of scrunched up face pulling, sleeves down over her hands apart from when she’s flashing the engagement ring, got to be a mention of the wedding in there and probably a gushing tribute to mark for allowing her the opportunity to go to primark...

Reactions: 11
Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey uses a thesaurus to write a letter but uses it on every word!

She probably has a stash of steamy short stories that she’s written about Mark...

“He picked up his half pint glass in his hand, his pinky seductively at a 45 degree angle to the tumbler. He asked if she wanted another brew, his voice was husky, he coughed and to her it sounded like a choir of angels. His soft grey hooded sweater clung to his skinny frame just the way she liked, she could smell the fresh meadow scent of the fabric softener she had used to wash it in last week and she made a mental note to add that into her next haul video. She smiled, her very best ‘come hither’ smile and she said “yeah, id love a brew, thank you so so much for asking, it’s just so lovely when you offer to make me a brew!”

🤣
You win tattle today 😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“She smiled, her very best ‘come hither’ smile and she said “yeah, id love a brew, thank you so so much for asking, it’s just so lovely when you offer to make me a brew!”

🤣
[/QUOTE

FFS 🤣🤣🤣 I’m done! Absolutely brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5
Crikey is she on something in her latest video?! She doesn’t stop for breath when she’s talking, so much explaining for every single item 🙈🙄 also, ok this is petty and I’m extra irritable today, but it irritates me the way she always calls Daisy the ‘little girl’ rather than her name-does anyone else notice that? ‘I have a very girly little girl’ ‘I’ve promised my little girl’ is was shopping with my little girl’

Reactions: 7

🤣
I don’t mind Charlotte but this really tickled me 😂😂

Haha on her Halloween video did anyone see the comment a girl left and Charlotte reply?!? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Argh, this pout when she’s doing try-on hauls (or literally any time she looks in the mirror or at herself in the view finder) drives me nuts 🙄

A6044953-E800-434B-B693-1A7D98A0CE82.jpeg

And I’m sorry, but the size 16 is NOT oversized on her. Is she completely deluded with this “size 13” stuff?

“I always size up in underwear”

“I got a size 18-20 so they’re extra baggy” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Wait... did she really say 'the brown hat just really spoke to me'?! Love just say brown matches your coat ha

And yeah, the jumpers don't look over sized like I think they're supposed to which indicates to me that she's sizing down. Think she does need a reality check when it comes to her size. If them XL PJ pants aren't too uncomfortably big then I'd say you are definitely not a M.

Reactions: 3

🤣
Amazing! I hardly ever laugh out loud but I actually loled 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.