Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta bio irrationally annoys me. ‘Mum of three absolute sweethearts’ reads wrong to me. It should be ‘Mum to three absolute sweethearts’. But now I’m just being very pedantic!
:)

You are being pedantic (y) and i totally agree with you so now i'm pedantic 😩 as well!

I also believe its much better to vent about Char in a gossip thread than post on her social media. Besides the fact she has no back bone for any advise or opinion that is opposite to hers, i find her replies to negative comments passive aggressive as F. :mad:

Reactions: 7
If she says ‘a quid’ one more time in that grocery haul 😡
Sometimes she lets her ‘Cheshire accent’ slip a bit and the real Charl comes through!!

Reactions: 3
Annoys the tit out of me how she explains every single item, NOBODY GIVES A tit HOW LONG UR SUMMER FRUITS AND ORANGE LEMON AND PINEAPPLE SQUASH WILL LAST U!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Annoys the tit out of me how she explains every single item, NOBODY GIVES A tit HOW LONG UR SUMMER FRUITS AND ORANGE LEMON AND PINEAPPLE SQUASH WILL LAST U!!! 🙄
I can’t believe how much she banged on about that single bottle of bloody cider!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bought some bread today , I needed bread it wasn’t pre sliced it was real bread the crusty type that you slice yourself , I always buy the whole loaf because it lasts longer , I sometimes store my
Bread in the fridge as it keeps it fresh,
I used to buy pre sliced but it’s not the same at all and I always feel lazy when I use that type ,
My other half prefers seeded and I feel so guilty for buying the white kind especially as he can never cut it thinly and always ends up with doorstops as sandwiches, I know carbs are bad and I am trying to cut back but you know you just any beat a crusty white slice of toast with a bit of real butter , I’m quite fussy about my butter in fact my significant other laughs at my love of Kerrygold but that’s a whole other story 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bought some bread today , I needed bread it wasn’t pre sliced it was real bread the crusty type that you slice yourself , I always buy the whole loaf because it lasts longer , I sometimes store my
Bread in the fridge as it keeps it fresh,
I used to buy pre sliced but it’s not the same at all and I always feel lazy when I use that type ,
My other half prefers seeded and I feel so guilty for buying the white kind especially as he can never cut it thinly and always ends up with doorstops as sandwiches, I know carbs are bad and I am trying to cut back but you know you just any beat a crusty white slice of toast with a bit of real butter , I’m quite fussy about my butter in fact my significant other laughs at my love of Kerrygold but that’s a whole other story 😝😝😝
She's certainly got what it takes when it comes to waffling on😴😴😴😴

She always has to explain herself. Like I mentioned with the iPad on the weekend vlog. Then on the grocery haul “the kids love these but only as a little treat”. Charlotte we know your kids don’t eat sweets, chocolate and biscuits all the time and we know they don’t spend all day on the iPad. 👍

Those m and s photos wearing her freebie jacket were Not flattering at all

Why post them ??

People on this thread seem to get quite uppity and “how dare you!” when all the other threads on other influencers are MUCH harsher. The Charl thread is very tame in comparison.
I don’t think it’s a “how dare you” - I think it’s a “she can’t win”

People on here have moaned she acts like everything is rainbows and flowers - then when she doesn’t, she gets slated and told to stop moaning.

So which is it? Do we want her to be happy happy, or real? Because she’s been slated for doing both

Reactions: 8
lol. I think you just gave our Char a new career option because as she said youtube is just a fill in ''thing'' while her children are still young :unsure:
Oh come on, all these YouTubers say ‘it was always just a hobby for me’ - do they watch people like Zoe Sugg and Louise Pentland and NOT hope that one day they’ll have that many subscribers and money? Of course not. That’s why they’re all so obsessed with their subscriber count. Charlotte included (she said it was one of her goals to reach a certain number of subscribers in a year). Yet she claims it’s just a fill-in? Once again it’s the Lil Ole Me act. But as long her numbers continue to grow, she’ll be on YouTube. It’s very, very easy money.

Reactions: 4
People on here have moaned she acts like everything is rainbows and flowers - then when she doesn’t, she gets slated and told to stop moaning
I think its because she only started saying that things can be tough, after it was mentioned on here how all she ever does is make out everything is perfect. She very obviously reads here because, as soon as something is said on this thread, within a day or two she responds in some way. It's all comes across as so false.

I think its because she only started saying that things can be tough, after it was mentioned on here how all she ever does is make out everything is perfect. She very obviously reads here because, as soon as something is said on this thread, within a day or two she responds in some way. It's all comes across as so false.
Ok - so then that raises another dilemma.

We say we don’t mind them getting things wrong, as long as they take on board the constructive criticism people give and learn from it. But when they do that - they’re False.

Can’t please everyone I guess! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ok I’ve just watched the grocery haul-how was she so out of breath from talking after the first two items 🤣 she really doesn’t need to explain every. Single. Item. 🙄🙄🙄 saying that I do like her grocery hauls compared to others (looking at you Rebecca Lamb 👀) I do wish I had as much time and energy she has to put into our meal plans each week-surely not everyone does that much research into their meal plans?!?!

Ok - so then that raises another dilemma.

We say we don’t mind them getting things wrong, as long as they take on board the constructive criticism people give and learn from it. But when they do that - they’re False.

Can’t please everyone I guess! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe its simply that some individuals just can't see through the fake online persona and continuously feel compelled to defend her in the thread. Everybody is entitled to their opinions I guess :oops: .

I'm lost for words with the food hauls. If the woman can cook meals like that every week i'm the first to pat her on the back but I don't have the time or energy during the week. Weekends I crack open a cook book and prey the meal is at least edible. 😩

Last edited:
We aren’t a collective on here - everyone is an individual with their own opinion so saying “she can’t win either way” is a bit of an invalid argument. Some people don’t like that she’s all false sunshine and others don’t like it when she complains. Both are fine, we don’t all have to have the same narrative.

Reactions: 11
Completely agree, we are all coming from different places. I think, for me, if she maybe acknowledged that she has received criticism and is taking some of the feedback on board, I might find that less irritating. It's the pretending that annoys me. When she was first mentioned on here, about a potentially undeclared ad, she was all guns blazing defending herself and swore she would never read here again. Someone then proved she set up fake accounts here and, was actually leaving some pretty horrible comments to posters herself.
So when she is acting all sickly sweet, and saying things on insta that is blatantly in defence of things she has read here, I just find it all so fake.

Completely agree, we are all coming from different places. I think, for me, if she maybe acknowledged that she has received criticism and is taking some of the feedback on board, I might find that less irritating. It's the pretending that annoys me. When she was first mentioned on here, about a potentially undeclared ad, she was all guns blazing defending herself and swore she would never read here again. Someone then proved she set up fake accounts here and, was actually leaving some pretty horrible comments to posters herself.
So when she is acting all sickly sweet, and saying things on insta that is blatantly in defence of things she has read here, I just find it all so fake.
What was she writing about other people?! I missed this!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.