Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, we are all coming from different places. I think, for me, if she maybe acknowledged that she has received criticism and is taking some of the feedback on board, I might find that less irritating. It's the pretending that annoys me. When she was first mentioned on here, about a potentially undeclared ad, she was all guns blazing defending herself and swore she would never read here again. Someone then proved she set up fake accounts here and, was actually leaving some pretty horrible comments to posters herself.
So when she is acting all sickly sweet, and saying things on insta that is blatantly in defence of things she has read here, I just find it all so fake.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Spot on!

Reactions: 3
Omg ive never heard her talk about onestop, ANYTHING for money. What a nob, and no im not delib going to find a onestop to buy 10 sticky chicken ( or rat ) kebabs🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t even a onestop in poynton and she doesn’t drive anywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ugh nasty streak in her coming out....and I do believe she’s a nasty stroppy nightmare in real life

Reactions: 2
I reckon she’s got a really stroppy side to her. I’m being so pedantic here but it really grates on my nerves how she does that little false giggle, has anyone else noticed it?! I’m a tired mum surviving on coffee so maybe that’s why but it really grinds on me 🙈

Reactions: 6
Yes I hate it too! I mostly just hate how she acts like a child. That is my pet peeve in anyone, grow up woman haha.

Reactions: 7
Same!! I think it’s all part of the perfect little housewife life she tries to portray 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her hair on that latest video looks bloody awful!
And it came across very much as gloating rather than to help people with ideas.

I think Charlotte takes some lovely photos but I can’t stand the filter she puts on them all it ruins them.

Reactions: 4
I remember Charlotte when she was just an ordinary blogger, before she had kids. She was funny! I stopped following her once she became a mummy blogger, not my bag. Cute kids though. It's nice to catch up with her after all this time!

Reactions: 1
Her hair on that latest video looks bloody awful!
And it came across very much as gloating rather than to help people with ideas.
I HATE that every single vlogger always says “sorry about the lighting... waffle waffle waffle”

NOBODY CARES!!!

I HATE that every single vlogger always says “sorry about the lighting... waffle waffle waffle”

NOBODY CARES!!!
I know, it's either sorry I'm looking so tired, sorry I look such a mess, sorry I've not posted for a while blah blah blah🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.