Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her living room in general. It’s a weird layout, and she’s chucked in a corner sofa that really doesn’t look right. They have to sit side-on to the TV. Should’ve gone for a normal sofa.

And don’t get me started on the chalkboard fire place. I’m not a fan of that at all.
It looks like a really cluttered house and the furniture looks too big for the space. They should mount the TV on the wall above the fireplace, get rid of the too big corner sofa and just get a normal sofa. They have another sofa in the kitchen which takes up way too much space and looks odd - put that in the living room so there’s then enough sitting space for everyone. Do they really need an actual massive office chair and desk in the living room? Can’t they work off the kitchen table??
Can’t stand the chalk board fireplace - sorry but it reminds me of a nursery or a doctor’s surgery play area!!!!
There’s just way too much unnecessary clutter for me, it all looks a bit too chaotic!!!

Reactions: 8
She’s a fan of nik naks isn’t she. Her hallway and stairs are full of them too. I agree, way too cluttered for me.

Reactions: 4
Got to admit I like some of her decor ideas but definitely find the house too cluttered, and a really strange layout 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her decor style ain't my thing at all either. I do like though, that her house has personality and isn't the generic blush and grey or navy blue front room. Also like how she has stayed in a modest sized home and is extending rather than moving to a huge home.

Agree though on the layout. I wonder if it will all change when they extend though.

Reactions: 11
Yes I’m wondering if the layout might change with the extension 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just hope the new rooms aren’t all adorned with the fake plants that she loves 🤣

A lot of people were moaning that she only shows the good side of her life (myself included) ,she then posts that it's not all rainbows (obviously because of this thread) and now you're saying she's ungrateful and should stop moaning? She is quite clearly grateful for her kids, unlike some influencers she seems to actually like them. So can't want her to mention the bad bits then bash her for it really....
lmfao :ROFLMAO: ''she mentions the bad bits then bash her for it really..". I'm a pussycat compared to other threads on this website :)

Yes I’m wondering if the layout might change with the extension 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just hope the new rooms aren’t all adorned with the fake plants that she love
You and I both know there will be fake plants in every room, on every wall and shelve from Ikea. Its her jam! 😟

Last edited:
  • Haha
People on this thread seem to get quite uppity and “how dare you!” when all the other threads on other influencers are MUCH harsher. The Charl thread is very tame in comparison.

Reactions: 6
Sat 5th of oct was it char? Is that why u were watching strictly from the week before?! I smell bullshit.
She deff recorded this 2 weeks ago and trying to make out shes edited and uploaded it swiftly🤣🤣🤣

Also she put a pic up of the door before this weekend.
Busted 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
One thing I did notice this vlog was she tried to change the opening shots a little after it was pointed out on here that it was always the same. So we didnt have curtains opening, diddies dangling while she made her bed. We also didn't get excessive face rubbing while applying makeup and rambling. But she did set the camera up lovely to pop in her hearing aids and put on her glasses (lovely "glasses putting on" acting char.)

Reactions: 5
I have to say, I saw someone write on the Meldrum thread about Charlotte and her children waking in the night - she doesn’t complain, she just says “they need us” and it’s so true. I can’t believe what an absolute song & dance Meldrum has made about her youngest waking in the night like it’s not completely normal. Anyway that’s for another thread 😂 I feel like Charlotte is almost having a dig at Meldrum over this; saying “Me and Mark have been up in the night ten times no exaggeration, but I can’t complain, because they need us, it’s not their fault” and good for her for doing that! Because Meldrum is just the absolute worst.

Reactions: 20
I feel like Charlotte is almost having a dig at Meldrum over this; saying “Me and Mark have been up in the night ten times no exaggeration, but I can’t complain, because they need us, it’s not their fault”
She definitely has a much better way of looking at it although, its probably more coincidental than a dig. Charlotte is too scared to put her neck out and give an opinion on anything. Her arse must get sore from that fence she sits on all the time😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the weekend vlog - I wish she would stop pushing her hand at the camera 😬😬 I know it’s to make editing easier but I just think it’s rude and it irritates me every time.
Also - has anybody else noticed that whenever she says the kids are on the iPad she then feels the need to explain herself and let us know that they don’t use it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually feel like Charlotte digs at other influencers quite a lot. I've personally felt like shes made a few smarmy comments about Mrs Hinch in the past when shes bought some of the products shes also used and when she says she doesn't like the grey washed look. I think she gets jealous easily.

I’ve just watched the weekend vlog - I wish she would stop pushing her hand at the camera 😬😬 I know it’s to make editing easier but I just think it’s rude and it irritates me every time.
Also - has anybody else noticed that whenever she says the kids are on the iPad she then feels the need to explain herself and let us know that they don’t use it all the time.
Yeah shes such a goody goody who actually gives a tit🤨

@Niamhm
Are you bored or something, trying to bait me into argument? Take a chill pill lady, I'm not biting 😏.
Yep. Agree. 😊.

Oh yeah, and I'm still holding my breath for the older kids room reveal video 😅. She can do countless Inst stories and film painting a door a horrible green colour BUT no room reveal. She annoys me to no end!

Last edited:

Yel

People on this thread seem to get quite uppity and “how dare you!” when all the other threads on other influencers are MUCH harsher. The Charl thread is very tame in comparison.
Do you think she (and friends) infiltrated this thread again to attempt to shut down conversation?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her insta bio irrationally annoys me. ‘Mum of three absolute sweethearts’ reads wrong to me. It should be ‘Mum to three absolute sweethearts’. But now I’m just being very pedantic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.