Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic but I’ve just started watching some of charlottes videos from the start and have been enjoying the food hauls as they give me some much needed inspiration. However,on pretty much all the intros she says something along the lines of ‘you will have to excuse the state of me as I have no makeup on because I’m very very poorly/tired etc etc’ -it really grates after a while-either rock the no makeup look with no apologies or slap on a bit before filming if it’s that much of a problem for you!

Reactions: 4
Her reply to that comment doesn't irritate me too much, she certainly isn't rude like Kerry Conway or deleting comments like Mrs M.
I don't really get her reasoning still though, I am fairly certain she has referred to their syndrome as health issues before. And the comment that it's for Daisy's sake, so she can see she is no different etc.....didn't think Daisy had access to instagram and could have a scroll and think ahh my mum wears glasses too just like me.....
The issue is, she takes a pay packet on the back of her kids. Full stop. If she didn't feature the kids she wouldn't be as quids in. She's happy with their online presence and so crack on, but don't try and justify that it's something other than the plain and simple fact that they have no say in their digital footprint.

Reactions: 8
The “syndrome” isn’t a health issue?! Of course it bloody is! What is she on?
No one saying anything negative about it but the fact is - it IS a health issue.

Trying to gloss over using her kids for content by claiming it’s for their benefit....give me a break. Using your children for content/to make money is more to their long term detriment than it is a benefit. The kids bring in money, which lines the pocket of their parents.

She can try to deflect and dress it up which ever way she wants but the bottom line remains the same as it does for all of them that feature their children. They are using the kids to make money and that is more important to then than the safety/privacy of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I loved her reply because she wrote any essay without giving an answer to the original question. at all! Its classic Char, catering to the 'haters'' as usual. Do you have any idea how many people comment on her social media posts every day, month after month, and get no reply. When I was subscribed to her youtube channel back in 2016 I noticed her doing this and you skip forward three years and she hasn't changed. She totally ignores her loyal fan base. She will never learn. It may explain why her youtube channel has been so slow to increase. Agreed, out of all the mommy vloggers she seems to be some what ''normal'' without a hidden agenda. i.e. MrsMeldrum ( I don't know how that woman lies straight in bed!) My issue with Char is simply: If you are going to place your children on social media to gain an income, own it! Maybe stop telling everyone where you live for your children's safety. Don't pussy foot around the subject. Be up front and honest. I wish she would also get a back bone and stop trying to befriend the very people who dislike her. its pathetic. :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
Wanting to take a pic and waiting for the film title to come up......bloody hell so sad. Anything for the gram🤣

Just skimmed my way through the latest vlog. Honestly, she tries, and has good editing skills. But really needs to change it up a bit (a lot). Every vlog is like watching the same one over and over. It goes like this:

1) shot of her bra-less opening the curtains and making the bed
2) some sort of coffee/cooking breakfast shot followed by her putting makeup on and rambling on about nothing interesting
3) washing machine spinning/clothes on the line
4) random shots of trees or inanimate objects with floaty music
5) the kids playing with floaty music and weird orange filter
6) Feet. Mustn’t forget the feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just skimmed my way through the latest vlog. Honestly, she tries, and has good editing skills. But really needs to change it up a bit (a lot). Every vlog is like watching the same one over and over. It goes like this:

1) shot of her bra-less opening the curtains and making the bed
2) some sort of coffee/cooking breakfast shot followed by her putting makeup on and rambling on about nothing interesting
3) washing machine spinning/clothes on the line
4) random shots of trees or inanimate objects with floaty music
5) the kids playing with floaty music and weird orange filter
6) Feet. Mustn’t forget the feet.
All 100% true!
But you forgot the make up application segment🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh god the high fiving the camera really gets on my tits!
It's like she's shoving the viewer away.
Like alright love, no need to be so rude shoving us, you're the one rambling on about mark's dinner!🤣

As we thought fake AF of course we only see the false persona and basically she is saying she is a user using YouTube and her subs while it’s convenient for her no wonder she ignores them for the most part what a superficial witch
Can't argue this point. (y)

Reactions: 1
The way she says "well done" on her latest Instagram story... Chalkboard and nails springs to mind... 🤢

Reactions: 1
WHAT. THE. HELL is this woman on!?

This on her latest insta post about getting up with her kid “the way he snuggles into my arms and pushes his tiny feet into my thighs, as though he’s a padding cat’’

Romanticising getting a kid out of his flipping cot??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WHAT. THE. HELL is this woman on!?

This on her latest insta post about getting up with her kid “the way he snuggles into my arms and pushes his tiny feet into my thighs, as though he’s a padding cat’’

Romanticising getting a kid out of his flipping cot??

She thinks she’s a Pulitzer Prize winner.

Her writing is more GCSE English. She needs to can it. It’s really embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s a Pulitzer Prize winner.

Her writing is more GCSE English. She needs to can it. It’s really embarrassing!
She’s always said her dream is to write a book. Perhaps she’s hoping someone will give her that opportunity by writing half a flippin’ novel on each insta post.

What she really means is she wishes Mark adored her in that way.... that’s what she wants from HIM!

Why is she so obsessed with making her life look perfect in every single way, perfect Mark, perfect kids, perfect job, perfect family, perfect everything.
I would love her to just be a tad more real, everyone goes through tit times! Im sure her mum and dad had blazing rows at a few points in her childhood🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.