Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably playing devils advocate here and let me say I am pleased for Charlotte , it’s just women like that just piss me off.
We are able to own our tit these day girl power and all that, I would be jumping with excitement for her if she had said I would love to get married but it’s not for Mark.
Fair comment , but to say it was something she didn’t want or wasn’t bothered about and then post the most soppy overly excited posts is a bit cringe to me.
She is so fake I can’t respect that kind of woman , basically she settled and really did want the ring why act like you didn’t then it’s not 1950 anymore shrugs
I’ve followed her a long time and she has said she would love to get married but it wasn’t for Mark and she was ok with that because she respected his reasons. She’s never said she didn’t want to get married. I just don’t think it was a deal breaker for her.

Reactions: 8
It says a lot about Charlotte that tattle is happy for her. She’s many things to many people but it’s all very lightweight and compared to most influencers she actually is ‘a good egg’

Reactions: 24
It says a lot about Charlotte that tattle is happy for her. She’s many things to many people but it’s all very lightweight and compared to most influencers she actually is ‘a good egg’
Compared to most of the others, she seems to be the most decent one. I will just never have any respect for anyone who willingly destroys their children’s privacy for money. That’s what it always comes down to for me.

Reactions: 15
I’ve followed her a long time and she has said she would love to get married but it wasn’t for Mark and she was ok with that because she respected his reasons. She’s never said she didn’t want to get married. I just don’t think it was a deal breaker for her.
Ahh that’s more genuine

Reactions: 2
Everyone has the right to change their mind. I guess Mark obv did just that. You wonder how that change came about tho given he was apparently so against marriage!

Reactions: 3
Compared to most of the others, she seems to be the most decent one. I will just never have any respect for anyone who willingly destroys their children’s privacy for money. That’s what it always comes down to for me.
what like detailing her little daughters disability, photos and all the details for the world to see
maybe, just maybe,Daisy would have liked that private??

Reactions: 4
what like detailing her little daughters disability, photos and all the details for the world to see
maybe, just maybe,Daisy would have liked that private??
👏 Absolutely. Not to mention revealing their routines and their address. Her children are too young to understand or consent to having their pictures or private information shared online for anyone to see.

Plus, I personally know a lot of people (me included) who like to have minimal digital footprint. These poor children have absolutely NO CHOICE and will grow up with (literally) all their information plastered all over the internet. ‘Lovely’ and deserving of marriage she may be, and there’s no doubt she’s good to the kids in other ways, but the online Charl is so incredibly unfair on the kids.

Reactions: 8
M
Plus, I personally know a lot of people (me included) who like to have minimal digital footprint. These poor children have absolutely NO CHOICE and will grow up with (literally) all their information plastered all over the internet. ‘Lovely’ and deserving of marriage she may be, and there’s no doubt she’s good to the kids in other ways, but the online Charl is so incredibly unfair on the kids.
I'm with you on that. I purposely have no Instagram or facebook etc, as I am very aware of my digital footprint and how my children have no say in that until they are older. For now any pictures are for our own use and not published online.
Dont get me wrong, each to their own though, but for me I wouldn't publish so much information at such a young age without them having a say. I do wonder if as Bill gets older whether any friends may see her instagram account or YouTube channel and make comment.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Bill's dad or that side of the family have much say on how much Bill is featured and used in Ads

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Bill's dad or that side of the family have much say on how much Bill is featured and used in Ads
Good point, you would hope they have a say really. I just always think back to the shots of charl in her underwear on her Instagram. Imagine if Bills friends see those at some point....

Reactions: 3
I’m probably playing devils advocate here and let me say I am pleased for Charlotte , it’s just women like that just piss me off.
We are able to own our tit these day girl power and all that, I would be jumping with excitement for her if she had said I would love to get married but it’s not for Mark.
Fair comment , but to say it was something she didn’t want or wasn’t bothered about and then post the most soppy overly excited posts is a bit cringe to me.
She is so fake I can’t respect that kind of woman , basically she settled and really did want the ring why act like you didn’t then it’s not 1950 anymore shrugs
Well apparently it is STILL 1950 in Charlotte land! 😩 Its sad but its true! And yes you do have point, i hate to agree with you, but yep.

Well everyone was right! I didn't actually see it coming 🙈 but wow super happy for Charlotte

Would be hard but unlike some influencers partners, he actually goes to work so could have hid it there maybe
Now that an idea that i didn't think of. He may have paid cash so the transaction didn't turn up in their joint bank account statements and just keep quiet for 18 months straight. Maybe i just haven't given the guy enough credit. :oops: Its unlikely but anything is possible.

Well apparently it is STILL 1950 in Charlotte land! 😩 Its sad but its true! And yes you do have point, i hate to agree with you, but yep.

Now that an idea that i didn't think of. He may have paid cash so the transaction didn't turn up in their joint bank account statements and just keep quiet for 18 months straight. Maybe i just haven't given the guy enough credit. :oops: Its unlikely but anything is possible.
I wouldn't have thought he'd hide it at work, what if it got stolen! Bet he hid it at his mum's, then brought it home last time he was out with his mates/ over there watching football! My other half hid my engagement ring at his mum's!

Or he could have just picked it up a day or so before they left, just because the trip was planned for that long doesn’t mean he had the ring the whole time.

She had to drag him back to the spot he proposed at so she could Instagram the life out of it! Cheapens the whole thing

And now she’s got her staged photo of her literally melting into him, clinging on for dear life whilst he sits stiff as a board 😂

Yuk

She had to drag him back to the spot he proposed at so she could Instagram the life out of it! Cheapens the whole thing

And now she’s got her staged photo of her literally melting into him, clinging on for dear life whilst he sits stiff as a board 😂

Yuk
Yup buckle up folks this is gonna he a long cringey ride 😂😂

I just picture her, setting up the camera, checking theyll be in shot, running off down the beach to "future husband Mark" , then sitting down for the "natural" shot. It's just all so contrived with her.

Reactions: 7
Another CM lady who is a lot bigger in person. She’s really short too very pear shaped. Very friendly though in her defence

I don’t care how tall she is or how much she weighs, but I do wish ALL the insta mums would stop doing stupid contorted poses. Just show us how you really are and stop trying to get the angles.

Yuk
I bet she’s gutted she didn’t get the whole thing on video. Everything is for show with her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.