Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats going on with charlotte used to watch her but havent in a good while what shot things have been happening congratulations though charlotte deserves this

Reactions: 1
Oh I’m happy for them all. Mark has done good with the proposal. He can go back to sitting back and relaxing now because I’m sure Charlotte has the whole wedding planned out already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While it’s nice to hear good news and I wish them well, I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at the ridiculous essay she wrote this morning!

A simple “we got engaged!” Would have been sufficient!

Reactions: 6
Really happy for her
She deserves the whole wedding experience.
They have 3 lovley children and making sensible improvements to their lovely home.

Ahh I'm really pleased for charl. The post was as predicted but thats her style I suppose.
Gorgeous ring and a lovely way to propose. I bet she knew it was coming though.
I can predict all the posts coming up about wedding planning 😀

Reactions: 5
Wonder if this was always his plan when he booked the holiday over a year ago?

Reactions: 1
I'm happy for Charlotte, Mark did well. 🙂

In a world of crap influencers, she is one of the very few that doesn't grate on my nerves lol

Reactions: 9
I hadn't checked insta for few days.

Her post was the first one on my fed and I said, "oh feck off, really?" 🤣

I'm happy for her.

Reactions: 3
I’m happy for Charlotte, it’s nice to see Mark surprising & treating her & he’s outdone himself here! Her sickly sweet post was a bit much for me but it’s obviously just what she wanted so fair play. Her ‘isn’t everything lovely’ goo-iness is a bit ott on posts about everyday life but I guess we can let her off on a proposal announcement 😀

I’m happy for them both whilst simultaneously dreading the “getting in shape for the wedding” stuff that will most likely be on its way. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if another baby happens before they get married though, even though she always said (but hasn’t for quite some time) that Stan is her last baby!

Congratulations to Charlotte we called it even to the point of knowing it would be lovely
#didntwantmarriage #bullshit

Reactions: 4
ah guys, I'm so so happy for her, Mark's really done well, everything was just absolutely perfect and it really was so so lovely!

Jokes aside, I am actually really happy for her, and am secretly looking forward to wedding planning content and if she does some weight loss vids I'd be over the moon as that's how I found her in the first place

Reactions: 11
I'm putting my money on one of those wooden plaques with the "he asked on" or "engagement date" burned into it appearing on the wall in the house next week. And a gifted photo shoot being booked.

• Haha
Well i'd be damned! He ''manned up'' and put a ring on it. She is going to be a giggling teenage girl in every video from now one. 🤪 At the end of the day even the people in her gossip thread are happy for her including me only negative god the insta post was so cheesy, i'm engaged would have been enough but then again its our Char with novel length post. :m If you think she is sickly sweet with the head tilt in every photo can you imagine what her videos are going to be like now flashing that diamond ring every second. Again i'm actually happy for her, i think she earned that ring tbh.

Wonder if this was always his plan when he booked the holiday over a year ago?
I guess he booked the holiday for their 30th birthdays BUT the proposal (he would have had to hide that ring for 18 months) was in the back of his mind in the last six months. Of course I don't have a clue but I do know how hard it is to hide Christmas presents let alone a ring for 1.5 years. Who knows :unsure:

Last edited:
While it’s nice to hear good news and I wish them well, I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at the ridiculous essay she wrote this morning!

A simple “we got engaged!” Would have been sufficient!
Every single of of her insta captions is a bloody sickly sweet barf fest

Well everyone was right! I didn't actually see it coming 🙈 but wow super happy for Charlotte

Well i'd be damned! He ''manned up'' and put a ring on it. She is going to be a giggling teenage girl in every video from now one. 🤪 At the end of the day even the people in her gossip thread are happy for her including me only negative god the insta post was so cheesy, i'm engaged would have been enough but then again its our Char with novel length post. :m If you think she is sickly sweet with the head tilt in every photo can you imagine what her videos are going to be like now flashing that diamond ring every second. Again i'm actually happy for her, i think she earned that ring tbh.

I guess he booked the holiday for their 30th birthdays BUT the proposal (he would have had to hide that ring for 18 months) was in the back of his mind in the last six months. Of course I don't have a clue but I do know how hard it is to hide Christmas presents let alone a ring for 1.5 years. Who knows :unsure:
Would be hard but unlike some influencers partners, he actually goes to work so could have hid it there maybe

I have a feeling Mark's full title, any time hes mentioned now, will be "my future husband Mark" or "my fiance Mark".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m probably playing devils advocate here and let me say I am pleased for Charlotte , it’s just women like that just piss me off.
We are able to own our tit these day girl power and all that, I would be jumping with excitement for her if she had said I would love to get married but it’s not for Mark.
Fair comment , but to say it was something she didn’t want or wasn’t bothered about and then post the most soppy overly excited posts is a bit cringe to me.
She is so fake I can’t respect that kind of woman , basically she settled and really did want the ring why act like you didn’t then it’s not 1950 anymore shrugs

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.