Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, me too. Not very surprised though.
No not surprised but then my friend went away with her then boyfriend in a really nice hotel etc and she had it in her head he was going to propose but never did...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha I'm dying. We're going to hear about this forever now aren't we, she couldn't just go with a bog standard "I said yes!" caption, it's got to be this eloborate, over the top one. Bore off love, noone really cares.

Reactions: 9
Shell have a floaty dress, flowers in her hair, we’ll have non-stop gym and wedding content now, honestly I can predict this woman so much! Yes I’m glad he did propose, it IS really lovely (!!) but everything was so Disney and perfect as it is... I still want some real life from her! Makes me feel tit about my own life 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I’m happy for her but I don’t think they will actually get married. I reckon it’ll be a long engagement!

Reactions: 10
Oh bless her. I Don’t love Charlotte but I think that for the work she puts in to taking care of her family, she deserves this. I know it’s always been he doesn’t want to get married, and was always going to be her giving that up for him, but she does pretty much everything for him and the kids, so I really do think he did the right thing, even if he wasn’t keen.

Nice ring too 👌🏻

Reactions: 15
I'm happy for her. Even taking into account the positive spin she puts on everything, he really did go all out for the proposal which IS actually really lovely. 😂 Taking her away, a walk on a private beach etc. And the ring is beautiful.

Tbh I wouldn't mind a bit of wedding content on her channel. At least it would be something a bit different for a while.

Reactions: 18
In a world of misery and worry, seeing someone get engaged to the one they love in a gorgeous place is hardly something to moan about.

I’m quite indifferent about Charlotte but this is nice

Reactions: 23
No not surprised but then my friend went away with her then boyfriend in a really nice hotel etc and she had it in her head he was going to propose but never did...
:O!
But.. Don't people usually talk about getting married before an engagement happens? Or is it actually common for no 'talk' to happen before a proposal?

Reactions: 1
WE ALL CALLED IT. The engagement. And the mushy post to announce it.

But all joking aside, I'm happy for her. Congratulations!

Reactions: 10
"There were seagulls footprints in the sand, and the sea was glittering". SEAGULLS FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND😂
"I'm still in shock"..I doubt it. Relieved you wont have to subtly tell tattle why you're totally ok with never getting married though!
Awk, seriously though, I am happy for her. It is a really, really lovely propsal and the kids will be so excited too.

New thread title "Seagulls footprints in the sand and shes finally got her engagement band"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"There were seagulls footprints in the sand, and the sea was glittering". SEAGULLS FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND😂
"I'm still in shock"..I doubt it. Relieved you wont have to subtly tell tattle why you're totally ok with never getting married though!
Awk, seriously though, I am happy for her. It is a really, really lovely propsal and the kids will be so excited too.

New thread title "Seagulls footprints in the sand and shes finally got her engagement band"
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
I particularly enjoyed the whole wading through the water in a floaty dress bit. Straight out of a Jane Austen novel...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Finally some happy news to wake up to! I’m actually genuinely really really happy for Charlotte - and what a lovely way to propose! The ring is stunning!
She just wants to share her happiness with her audience and it really comes across in her post! Congrats Charl

Reactions: 16
I for one am really pleased for her. In this world where horrible tit happens constantly it's nice to see someone so happy. Congratulations Charlotte 🎉

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.