Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It winds me up so much that people blame anti depressants for weight gain! In reality there are very few medications that can actually do this. Most meds just increase your appetite- which obviously if you continue stuffing the food in - will lead to weight gain. Just have some bloody self control! (Which we know she doesn't 😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know how tall Char is?

I'm 5ft 4 and 11 stone, a size 12 and my bmi is overweight. She must be morbidly obese! She is not mid size

Reactions: 10
They'll only be food hauls and shopping hauls. No one gives a tit you haven't been on YouTube. Perhaps if you acknowledged or replied to some of the comments, instead of being huffy over any perceived negativity or a difference of opinion, you might get better engagement.
Still reckon one of the vlogs will be an advert for Desenio. She's just alerting followers there's content coming. We see you Charl. twit.
Just reposting my post from yesterday, as she's replied to EVERY SINGLE COMMENT on her latest vlog! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hi Charl. 👋
Her reply to this comment too! 🤪

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hah that's exactly what I thought.
---
That was not an unawares photo. The green dress at the wedding was an unawares photo!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s getting better at not deleting comments.
This comment has now gone, as have the other negative ones or ones saying what she does that are annoying that have been on there for 3 weeks.
Hi Charlotte 👋

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How on earth does she do the housework with her sleeves covering her hands, like little dirt mittens? Or does she not use sponges, uses them instead. Always like to roll my sleeves up when ambling slowly round my house talking to myself and emptying bins.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Wonder if we’ll get some ‘overstimulated’ stories tonight? Our Charl loves a pre-dinner round of cocktails and bottle of prosecco with a canapé of pork scratchings to relax into half term. Before a steak dinner for her and Frank after she’s fed the kids freezer tapas.

• Haha
It winds me up so much that people blame anti depressants for weight gain! In reality there are very few medications that can actually do this. Most meds just increase your appetite- which obviously if you continue stuffing the food in - will lead to weight gain. Just have some bloody self control! (Which we know she doesn't 😆)
Sertraline actually kills your appetite more. It makes you more nervy and anxious to begin with before it settles as well. I say this as not only someone who used to take it (was too mild for me) but as a professional before a Charlotte comes out to troll me like she did with that song earlier in the week 😂

Reactions: 6
Here I am, about to hoover. Can you see my hands? No? Exactly. Wondering where they are? Oh the mystery you create Charlotte.Next I might empty the cat litter, using my covered hands as scoops.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sertraline actually kills your appetite more. It makes you more nervy and anxious to begin with before it settles as well. I say this as not only someone who used to take it (was too mild for me) but as a professional before a Charlotte comes out to troll me like she did with that song earlier in the week 😂
Is that what she is taking? I’ve just started it again this week and can confirm my appetite is awful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Really annoys me her covering her hands! Cooking dinner got my sleeves in, cleaning toilet them same sleeves in the toilet. She grim! Also who waved at the oven! Those fake chicken dippers weren't getting eaten. We are not fools.

• Sick
Caught her unawares but still was able to contort her body into a stupid position and cover her hand with her sleeve 🙄
She obviously thinks she looks hot in that photo or why else would you post a picture that your child randomly took of you doing housework. Get a job Charlotte 🙄

• Sick
Does anyone know how tall Char is?

I'm 5ft 4 and 11 stone, a size 12 and my bmi is overweight. She must be morbidly obese! She is not mid size
Dod she not say before that she was 5'10? I Might be thinking of someone else though. Anyways she's more than 15 Stone 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.