Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckkkkkkkk offfffffffffffff

Obviously none of us were sitting in her kitchen watching her down glasses of Prosecco…. But most of us know a drunk person when we see them especially when weve seen the person in question drunk god knows how many times before.

whats your problem?
If she wasn’t drunk then she was definitely having a reaction to something! Maybe her medication makes her feel more drunk on less but having been on them for a year she should have figured that out and adjusted her drinking especially around her children on a random Monday night.

Reactions: 6
duck off @Melodyy21 - we've had words here before because your only aim is to create drama. Just piss off head.

Back to Charlotte,

Alcohol, caffeine, chocolate (which has caffeine in), poor diet and lack of exercise all impact sleep. I thought she saw herself as a Dr Frued type now she's an expert in mental health. She's insufferable.

I'm predicting an ADHD journey because she keeps saying 'overstimulated' and she's desperate for content.

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t sleep well because she doesn’t physically do anything during the day and she drinks too much caffeine and alcohol. Her “problems” are all self inflicted. If she stopped drinking alcohol, cut down on the caffeine, started drinking water and got out everyday for a long walk or did some proper exercise she would feel so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dear Charlotte
You had a couple of nights of tit sleep. You do not suffer from insomnia.
"Insomnia means you regularly have problems sleeping"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is so desperate not to get a proper job she will find anything about herself to prattle on about. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 8
Never known a youngish women with so many ailments. Defo on the hunt for more pills! Anything but a lifestyle change! Turns out being an obese alcoholic who exclusively eats processed food isn't conducive to good health, who knew?

Reactions: 18
duck off @Melodyy21 - we've had words here before because your only aim is to create drama. Just piss off head.

Back to Charlotte,

Alcohol, caffeine, chocolate (which has caffeine in), poor diet and lack of exercise all impact sleep. I thought she saw herself as a Dr Frued type now she's an expert in mental health. She's insufferable.

I'm predicting an ADHD journey because she keeps saying 'overstimulated' and she's desperate for content.
I thought the same when she said ‘overstimulated’. Definite ADHD journey coming up. I can’t think of anything ADHD about her but she’ll have watched ADHD TikTok and next thing we know there will be a gazing into the distance reel about it

Reactions: 14
Yep, ADHD sprang to mind with me as well as soon as she mentioned overstimulation. If she jumps on that bandwagon, she’ll have sunk even lower than she has with the antidepressant chat. Anything to stay relevant though!
International Women’s Day is coming up as well which made me think her “TED talk” on periods is leading up to an ad for that 🤔

Reactions: 12
How can she claim to be “over stimulated” when she does nothing, is alone in her house the majority of the day and doesnt see or interact with anyone?! She sits in her house alone talking to herself into het phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear she’s got Munchausen Syndrome!!!!!
She is making me so 😡😡😡😡😡 She should try coping with a Grade 4 Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Tumour and all the Chemotherapy and Radiotherapies that you so desperately take so you can prolong your life ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Whoever said yesterday the over lip lining looks like you've eaten chocolate and not licked your lips is spot on. Today's pouty lip is a prime example. And all that slap and she still gets mascara spread! 🤪
She just looks grim and dirty
---
Oh my god 😂 This is the best post I’ve ever seen on Tattle 😂
---

Oh hello hypocrite!! Every single time they have a date night she films it.
She’ll spout out any old tit as long as she’s getting paid for it.
---
I thought the same when she said ‘overstimulated’. Definite ADHD journey coming up. I can’t think of anything ADHD about her but she’ll have watched ADHD TikTok and next thing we know there will be a gazing into the distance reel about it
Well she doesn’t have the hyper part as she’s a fat lazy slug and doesn’t move much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Insomnia, ffs! I’ve not had more than 2 hours of sleep in over 4 years thanks to being in chronic pain. Those 2 hours of sleep aren’t solid, they’re broken. I slept better when I had newborns! I have 3 kids like you Charl, similar ages too but I have a medical condition, debilitating pain and a REAL JOB. Oh and a single parent. You have NO IDEA what what being tired is, let alone insomnia!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.