Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she tell the GP that she spent a whole chuffin day/week painting and decorating with a sore back!? Sore enough to waste a slot at the drs? Ridiculous cretin. Sat there with her toes pointing in and no doubt sleeves dragging on the friggin ground. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 17
She has a bad back and aches cos she’s done something physical for once (not that building a few flat packs and painting is exactly strenuous) but it’s to be expected. She’s overweight and not used to physical activity, she’s got an aching back. It’s ludicrous thah this woman wastes so much of the NHS’ time when that appointment could have gone to someone who is seriously ill!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I really hate themed bedrooms for kids. They change hobbies and likes & dislikes so often i think it’s pointless doing a themed room. A neutral room is so much better and just put a big pin board up so they can hang up pictures or anything they fancy.
Same. Neutral walls with a themed duvet cover and posters for us. Easy to swap with changing hobbies etc

Reactions: 9
Same. Neutral walls with a themed duvet cover and posters for us. Easy to swap with changing hobbies etc
don’t forget though, Charpaldi’s children aren’t allowed to have their own interests and opinions. Char says that sloths are Swingy Wrists’ sole personality and so sloths shall stay his personality or he’ll have to write her a 5,000 word essay on how amazing she is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I really hate themed bedrooms for kids. They change hobbies and likes & dislikes so often i think it’s pointless doing a themed room. A neutral room is so much better and just put a big pin board up so they can hang up pictures or anything they fancy.
Agree 100%. Such a waste

Reactions: 3
don’t forget though, Charpaldi’s children aren’t allowed to have their own interests and opinions. Char says that sloths are Swingy Wrists’ sole personality and so sloths shall stay his personality or he’ll have to write her a 5,000 word essay on how amazing she is
SWINGY WRIST!!!! Actually deceased!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS is this woman thick.

From the CDC website:
Healthcare professionals can counsel their arthritis patients to lose weight if they are overweight or have obesity. Adults with arthritis can decrease pain and improve function by being at a healthy weight. Weight loss is a non-drug way to manage arthritis and ease joint pain.

Goes to the doctors, goes straight from the doctors to Waitrose to buy and crazy fatty meal after no doubt being told to lose weight to help with the pain.
It’s people like her who put so much strain on the NHS when they do nothing to help themselves. I’m actually fuming.
How is her back a ‘mechanical injury’ when she said it was from sleeping on a different bleeping mattress!!!
This. 👏
Funny how she didn't have any arthritis or back issues when she thought she was the new Paula Radcliffe in the lead up to her wedding. She's just lazy. She's at home all day and could easily forego all the Home Bargains and numerous supermarket trips to get fit. She'd rather use up a GP appointment instead of facing reality. twit.

Reactions: 21
How does her Dr diagnose that it’s an 'injury' when she’s not had an MRI/CT/X-Ray etc!!!!!
She’s so full of bullshit she needs a nappy over her big gob 😡

Reactions: 21
A “special physio” love that she assumes they will be female too - she’s from the 1950s
---

“Make sure you got to the doctor for whatever is troubling you”
Does she not realise there’s a crisis in the NHS.
Poor 90 year old Doris is sat at home not want to bother anyone whilst idiots like Charl are going with mild back ache that they can paint walls whilst having

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Agree. Yes your doctor is there if you are ILL not if you have mild back pain that can be sorted with some pain, probably due to the fact it’s carting round 18 stone every day. She should be paying privately to see a physio if she is in mild discomfort!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry but she doesn’t know what pain is. She’s been jumping around decorating, painting, making furniture, walking to & from the school etc. shes not in “pain” - shes tweaked her back, because she’s unfit, out of shape and carrying about 5 stone of excess weight. She doesnt need a physio - she needs a gym membership and to control what she eats

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course Charlotte will have to see a special physio because she is so super special and they will probably share life stories and become best friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Of course Charlotte will have to see a special physio because she is so super special and they will probably share life stories and become best friends.
And when she finishes physio they will cry, inconsolably. They may need therapy. And then when they go to therapy, they may bump into Charl’s own therapist, who also loves her to the ends of the earth. And they will cry over their shared adoration of the messiah, and her beautiful selfless ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Physio will be 1 appointment and they will 100% tell her to lose weight and do stretches. Also pretty sure it's a very long waiting list, it is with paediatric physio. So she'll have a while to wait and meanwhile poor Paula down the road who really needs a physio evaluation and needs there help will be waiting even longer because of her fat lazy ass is taking it away from her

Reactions: 10
B7DE8550-6113-467C-995C-3AB6AAC05B09.jpeg
Poor Charlotte, such a work horse. My heart bleeds for her 💔 Nobody on the internet should know what your kids bedrooms look like.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I only started following her in the last year since I got pregnant and watched her weekly pregnancy videos on YouTube. What’s the deal with Stan? Was he never tested? I watched her birth video where she asked if he had a cleft palate the second he left her vag but didn’t watch any follow up ones

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.