Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ā€œcarol creamerā€ whoever they are is a total stalker. She leaves weird multiple comments on all of Charlottes YouTube videos and itā€™s always creepy tit like ā€œcant wait to see the kids/you are so lovely/cant wait for your next videoā€ and the worst bit is that dumb duck charlotte replies and encourages it!!!!!
Iā€™ve noticed that Carol Creamer comments on Rebecca Lambs YouTube videos too.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
has she deleted comments on the party video? I most of the ones I can see are positive/from 'carol' also how stressful is it to cut a cake??!

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve said before about those manky teeth, I had similar ones before having some removed and braces as an adult, with having so many teeth it was impossible to clean between them thoroughly. I felt like my mouth never felt clean even though Iā€™d floss, use interdental brushes and various tools to clean them properly. If her wisdom tooth is impacted, she wonā€™t be able to clean that properly and it will absolutely reek šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Iā€™ve got no wisdom teeth either, no idea why. Think some adults just donā€™t ever get them. So weird šŸ˜‚
I know itā€™s a total derailment but I only have one. Iā€™m not very wise šŸ¤­ Iā€™ve had an X-ray to check and thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got. Thank goodness coz I donā€™t have space for any others šŸ˜‚

I havenā€™t posted about Charl for ages because usually someoneā€™s already said what Iā€™m thinking. Sheā€™s an utterly pathetic wet blanket that needs to get off the internet and get a job with real people to talk to šŸ˜«

Big hugs to our little trooper who for some baffling reason forced herself to go to the gym in the snow at 6am despite the fact she hasnā€™t done any exercise for almost 2 years. What a hero. Letā€™s all try to be more like Charl today x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
From that pace/km covered, sheā€™s basically gone to the gym at 6am to walk relatively slowly on a treadmill for 30 mins, despite having a full day to herself and owning a dog šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
With the watch placement, my Fitbit has instructions to wear on the wrist so it can measure heart rate properly. Why does she need to wear it so high up? Surely it can't pick up heart rate properly like that? Not to mention looks silly, iv never seen someone wear a watch so high

Reactions: 9
This whole going to the gym at 6am thing is such bollocks and it reeks of being part of an upcoming ad or brand deal. And itā€™s completely pointless; she was there for probably 30mins and has achieved nothing, and now she will make herself some huge indulgent breakfastā€¦. Shes kidding herself if she thinks shes making any inroads to better health or weight loss. She would be better just taking her dog out for a good hour and a half walk everyday and reducing the tit she puts down her throat

Reactions: 28
This whole going to the gym at 6am thing is such bollocks and it reeks of being part of an upcoming ad or brand deal. And itā€™s completely pointless; she was there for probably 30mins and has achieved nothing, and now she will make herself some huge indulgent breakfastā€¦. Shes kidding herself if she thinks shes making any inroads to better health or weight loss. She would be better just taking her dog out for a good hour and a half walk everyday and reducing the tit she puts down her throat
Hey, at least we get to watch the fallout.

Brotherā€™s wedding is going to come with an extra calorific portion of meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From that pace/km covered, sheā€™s basically gone to the gym at 6am to walk relatively slowly on a treadmill for 30 mins, despite having a full day to herself and owning a dog šŸ¤Æ

I do a faster pace going for a walk or doing get fit with Rick in the house, both of which are free!

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. Stock up šŸæTattlers. The photos of Charl in teapot pose alongside bride and other bridesmaids are going to be absolute gems šŸ³

Hey, at least we get to watch the fallout.

Brotherā€™s wedding is going to come with an extra calorific portion of meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.