Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think she is going a bit loo laa in her head (I don’t mean that flippantly and I’m sorry if my language seems a bit loose). She anchors her day - her whole existence it seems - around talking into her phone, thinking the COMPLETE RANDOMERS who follow her actually give a tit.

And also she thinks this prattling on into her phone is a JOB.

Her brain must be total mush. And to think she used to be a journalist 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She makes every tiny inconvenience a thing as she has duck all to talk about as her life is that empty and boring. Imagine working in an office with her..I think I’d rather be in prison- at least they would have more interesting things to talk about!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's hope she never has anything wrong with her fanny...I'm sure she'd ask Instagram for advice!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This has really pissed me off. The woman discussed last night whose son tragically passed away choking on a bouncy ball - SHE WAS SUPERVISING HIM!!!

How dare she imply that accidents can’t happen if you’re watching your kids. They absolutely can, and they absolutely do. What a bleeping hole. It’s this mindset of “oh it’ll never happen to me cause I’m a GOOD MUM” that needs to change and quickly. Yes, everything is a choking hazard, but some things are more of a choking hazard than others. For example I wouldn’t be largely concerned about my child playing with a stuffed teddy, but I’d probably think twice about a bouncy ball which is THE SAME WIDTH AS YOUR CHILDS AIRWAY.

Also, FYI Charl, sitting on your phone talking to strangers on the internet doesn’t qualify as “observing” your children.
81299F31-2473-4F99-8202-58175C502D34.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But kids 'love plastic tat'. Erm, well some kids like to dip chips into orange juice, doesn't mean we as adults should encourage it. Epic moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Now watching the video on Youtube. She doesn't want to do sweet cones because she doesn't know what the parents preferences are so instead is doing plastic tat.....parents still have a preference there. twit.

Reactions: 14
And what about the kids taking the balls home Charl - maybe they won't be supervised when playing with them! They're DANGEROUS!!

Why doesn't she talk to family or friends when talking tit about her life? The last few stories have been extra boring, something you'd pass in comment to your mum or friend. But she tells complete strangers on the internet! And goes on...and on...and on...and on....and on...and on...she's a bleeping bore.

And if she's been so ill why doesn't Manchild take care of his own kids? Or surely her mum and dad could take the kids for a while. Her parents are so cold towards their grandkids. My mum & dad loves having mine for days out & overnights. They're first on the scene when I'm unwell.

As above, I think she's not quite right in the head. Not said flippantly either!

Reactions: 14
I hate party bags, always full of those sticky toys you throw at walls and leave a residue and bloody whistles! My daughter came home with a whistle recently and all day she was blowing it. It got "lost' sadly!

Reactions: 13
Her wisdom tooth is impacted. Thats why shes feeling it go up & down. Youd think with her “syndrome” and having a smaller than average jaw she would have had some of those bottom teeth removed already…..

I see good old Carol has made a few comments on her party bag video. Not 1, not 2, I think 3 separate comments. Something not quite right there. Was tempted to comment too, but mine would get deleted straight away. If you cannot on any level handle people having different opinions to you, stop living your damn life through a lens.

Reactions: 9
She probably has pericoronitis. Common to avoid cleaning the area as it is painful which makes it worse.

Lots or people with partially erupted wisdom teeth get this from time to time. It is entirely manageable and usually flares up when they have not been brushing thoroughly and/or their sugar intake has been high. I pass no comment on coffees with evaporated milk

Why on earth you would ask randoms on Instagram for advice when you go could snd see a trained, regulated and insured professional I do not know

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I see good old Carol has made a few comments on her party bag video. Not 1, not 2, I think 3 separate comments. Something not quite right there. Was tempted to comment too, but mine would get deleted straight away. If you cannot on any level handle people having different opinions to you, stop living your damn life through a lens.
That “carol creamer” whoever they are is a total stalker. She leaves weird multiple comments on all of Charlottes YouTube videos and it’s always creepy tit like “cant wait to see the kids/you are so lovely/cant wait for your next video” and the worst bit is that dumb duck charlotte replies and encourages it!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
You know she'll 'conveniently' forget to tag this woman and pass the idea off as hers when Daisy's birthday comes around. Everyone make sure you remember to tag her 😂
---
That “carol creamer” whoever they are is a total stalker. She leaves weird multiple comments on all of Charlottes YouTube videos and it’s always creepy tit like “cant wait to see the kids/you are so lovely/cant wait for your next video” and the worst bit is that dumb duck charlotte replies and encourages it!!!!!
I would be petrified if a stranger was commenting tit like that about me and my family. They just don't get it do they?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we reckon the links she’s posting to the hideous milkmaid dresses are AFF links? Not that I’m intending to click I hasten to add (accidental pun?!). I think those styles of dress look absolutely awful on most people. But if she’s not declaring an AFF link, my fingers will itch wanting to message her. She is such a lazy, shady cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do we reckon the links she’s posting to the hideous milkmaid dresses are AFF links? Not that I’m intending to click I hasten to add (accidental pun?!). I think those styles of dress look absolutely awful on most people. But if she’s not declaring an AFF link, my fingers will itch wanting to message her. She is such a lazy, shady cow.
I was thinking that same, it’s a bit random to share then when it’s not stuff she owns and she doesn’t even seem to like one of them?!

The comments on the party bag reel are great. People are putting what they did for their kids party, some much nicer and more creative ideas and less wasteful than Charlottes lazy ‘idea’ of buying the cheapest plastic tit on Amazon.
---
I said last year for Daisy’s Party that she should have done little seed kits with those soil things and some seeds those colourful daisys you can grown in a little pot. She could have got in touch with her mates at Wilko and collaborated with them on Instagram with a reel where she out then together. It would have been really cheap too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh geez, all the instawankers today are doing my bleeping head in over the snow. IT'S bleeping MARCH. IT SNOWS IN MARCH. IT'S COLD IN MARCH. :rolleyes:
This comment on the party bags vlog us spot on.
Made me laugh when she said that usually in march its warm and shes wearing summer dresses….! ITs MARCH. Its winter. Get over it!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.