Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hang on......

Let me try and understand and make sense of something (as someone who's always been a lone parent and single for six years). Those with partners.....what is their purpose? What's the point in them? What are they there for? What do they do?

She can't rest because she's got to look after her kids? Hang on, couldn't Mark do it? Can't he do breakfast? Can't he dress them?

I'm so fucking confused.....she acts like a lone parent (worse because we're not as pathetic as her).

I'm starting to wonder if the grass is really greener being in a couple? Her life, from the outside, appears dire. What's she getting from her partner?

Sorry for a million questions.....

The thought of me having another child, in adult male form makes me feel sick.
Her “relationship” with HER partner is dire. Its in no way representative of my life with my husband. My husband and I are completely different to them - we are a 50/50 partnership, we share everything down the middle. Mark appears to contribute absolutely fuck all to the household or their relationship or fhe family, and she is so desperate that she thinks because hes THERE that he’s the second coming of christ. My husband is very hands on with the kids - as he should be; they are his kids too! He does everything I do, he goes out to work and I work from home so yeah i tend to make dinner and i pick the kids up etc but when he comes home he cleans up after dinner, takes the dog out, we tidy up after the kids go to bed, we do bath & bedtime together etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Argh, she reminds me so much of Paul Breach in that Home Bargains video. Paula Breach 🤢

Also, the following two things don't sit well with me:

An obese lady complaining about back/joint pain on her stories, about to see a GP about it (not a problem in itself...)

Same obese lady showing us literally thousands of calories worth of processed junk food. The amount of pressure on her back and joints, not to mention the inflammation 😬

She really needs to make some changes in her life.

• Wow

Blondie

VIP Member
Charlotte covertly filming shark and his kids and the minute it looks like he's about to see, she turns it off! Freak

• Angry
  • Sad

jayne2240

VIP Member
I can’t ever cope with her fake voice. She never used to sound like this and it’s getting more squeaky and high pitched with every day that goes by. Soon enough even merlin won’t understand her. No wonder she doesn’t like talking to the phone when Mark’s around - he must go “what the fuck are you doing?!”

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
I don’t have a stomach bug but her stories are making me feel violently sick. Your husband being a husband and father doesn’t mean he deserves to be praised Charlotte it’s the bare fucking minimum.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
How do you go and get school shoes for a kid that’s not with you? They wear them all day. I’ve never ever bought school shoes without taking mine with me and getting them professionally fitted. I just think their little feet are growing, they need proper support.
---

SEVENTEEN products! Who the fuck has got time for that. I counted mine and after moisturising I use 7!! And I'm using all the usual make up staples, and it's still only 7!
Shit, she does that every morning? I think I wear about five products about twice a month 😂😂 Also all my skin care/make up is Aldi 😂 love it! Cheap, good and cruelty free.

• Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Shes got a sore back because she’s a fat lard who needs to loose about 5 stone. A “special” physio isnt going to fix that.

• Haha
  • Heart

pickaname

Chatty Member
I don't want a tour of your children's bedrooms, no one should want a tour. It's their personal space ffs.

• Angry
  • Sad
She will be "obsessed" and "addicted" to yoga by Wednesday (as she was with running/gym/spinning) and by next week will be over it.
No - the yoga "obsession" will last for at least as long as half term. Then we will get a YouTube video: Doing Yoga as a mid-size 13 who just wants to enjoy her food and be happy (yoga done uncomfortably in the crowded green room of doom in front of desenio prints #ad. Or Daisy will be evicted from her room so Charlotte can roll around in front of her Desenio prints. Just when Daisy wants to be in it during half term. Dog hanging around in the background looking suicidal and trying to self-harm with his bandana).

TLDW: Proud of myself for doing a 10 minute yoga routine from fitness+ for 5 days in the bounce and proud of YOU too if you managed it as well!!! Because we’re all just busy mums doing the best for our kids aren’t we? And we should definitely not feel ashamed if our children have not set foot out of the house for 7 days solid until they return to school. We are all just doing our best, aren’t we? Us busy, working, mums. What do you mean you work 12 hour shifts in a hospital and manage to take your children out as well?! DELETE. BLOCK. WAAAAAAHHH

• Haha
  • Heart

skylark13

VIP Member
JFC. What the actual fuck is that latest video?

‘I really am ready for some time for me.’

She is so pathetically desperate not to GET A PROPER JOB. Lazy cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

jayne2240

VIP Member
I’ve never known a sickness bug hit one member out of five in a family, maybe it’s just me?! I think he ate too much crap and that’s why he was sick.
Especially when she claims he was sick in her mouth.
---
I see we have another Sarah ThisMamaLife on our hands with the young children being in relationships. Daisy doesn’t have a boyfriend - she has a friend who happens to be a boy. She is 6 years old.

I also still wouldn’t put her in the clear yet if Stanley did have a stomach bug, they can take a few days before someone starts vomiting.

And lastly, Mark works all week and goes to the football every fortnight. She doesn’t so shut and gets time to herself every single day. Let the man go out and enjoy himself for christs sake. I for one can’t imagine the horror of working full time whilst your wife pretends she works just as hard (if not harder) then at the end of those long hard working days you come home to this cow as your wife wearing her sexy grandma dressing gown. I’m also confident Mark probably had his season ticket before getting with Charlotte - so this is hardly a surprise for her. You get the fixtures in June babe, deal with it.

• Heart
‘Mid size’ 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 char hun you are definitely not in the size 10-14 bracket of midsize, you are an 18-20 hence needing the XL size in anything not too stretchy!

• Haha