Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sorry but she doesn’t know what pain is. She’s been jumping around decorating, painting, making furniture, walking to & from the school etc. shes not in “pain” - shes tweaked her back, because she’s unfit, out of shape and carrying about 5 stone of excess weight. She doesnt need a physio - she needs a gym membership and to control what she eats

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
She did!!! I distinctly remember been utterly mortified for her , I’m sure she pretended she’d “forgot” to take it off but then got loads of really lovely compliments 🤣
Strangers probably stopped her in the street to cheer her on for being so fashion forward. She deserves it, she really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
How does her Dr diagnose that it’s an 'injury' when she’s not had an MRI/CT/X-Ray etc!!!!!
She’s so full of bullshit she needs a nappy over her big gob 😡

Reactions: 21

Loubell83

VIP Member
That video is such self indulgent bullshit!

she’s going on about being busy - needing to put washing on, fill the dogs food container, the school calling…this is most parents day with AN ACTUAL JOB.
She literally has nothing to do for 5 days a week.

And she’s managed to mention Covid AGAIN. How is that in every video?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Loubell83

VIP Member
I love skincare. I love make up. But over £300 on your everyday face? No. Just no.
She tries to make out she’s trying to be frugal on everything but her. Selfish, selfish woman.
Make sure your kids are looked after first before your face.

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Look, if I was getting anusol then yes, I may feel embarrassed as it’s something to do with my bum hole. There’s nothing wrong with having him hole issues but I’m sure we all get that embarrassment with intimate places.

Unless she’s shoving the citalopram up her arse hole I just don’t get this. She is very explicitly telling her whole following that they should be ASHAMED of taking antidepressants/anti anxiety pills. Time and time again she tells people this. I’m so disgusted by her actions.

A chemical imbalance in the brain is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Crippling anxiety is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Asking for help is NOTHING to be ashamed about, yet this is what she keeps insinuating. It’s dangerous. She’s dangerous.

(p.s, having bum issues is also nothing to be ashamed of!!!)

Why is she still taking them? She's had therapy and she should be tapering off them now. She should have the skills and techniques to overcome her "depression". Alone, what is their purpose? She can't remain on them forever.
---

She needs to make major life changes. Good diet. Reduced alcohol. Connections with others. Exercise. Routine. Purpose. She has none of these in her life.
---

Fucking hell - just seen her story saying people who take antidepressants may be viewed as pitiful. My god.

Charlotte, I've been on allsorts. Antidepressants. Antipsychotics. Anti-anxiety medication. I'm at the top of my field in mental health. We're not 'pitiful'. I treat people with a variety of mental health problems. Absolutely none of those people are 'pitiful'

What an absolute cretin. She disgusts me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
🙋‍♀️ It was me, on Tuesday! I fucking knew it'd only be a matter of time before she announced the Desenio work. Tight-arsed twat.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Apologies in advance for the use of this word but this woman is a pathetic C u next Tuesday. It’s a fucking sickness bug she’s had for fuck sake. There are kids going through worse battles than her. Absolutely PATHETIC!!

• Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I’ve never commented on this thread before but this woman is starting to irritate me more and more.
The whole antidepressant thing drew me here. Why does she think anyone cares? She went on like she’s the first person in the world to take a tablet..
The narrative that her husband was begging to be with her but she wanted to be alone 🫠
She very loud for someone so irrelevant, she makes herself look a fool every time she turns on the camera.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s so needy she has to set an app to tell her how great she is multiple times a day?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know. Honestly. What kind of pathetic wet blanket seriously needs a fucking app to tell them how great they are….. its just so self indulgent and self obsessed. Shes so lame.

• Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Her living room makes me heave. It looks so dusty, dark and cluttered. There’s not one thing in there I would ever purchase. She has the worst taste in everything 🤢

• Sick

pickaname

Chatty Member
So Mark is doing Tapas for them separately tomorrow.....I thought they did Valentines on Saturday? If so, then why not all eat together tomorrow? She is "so so" full of shit.

• Angry
  • Sad

jayne2240

VIP Member
I had my first counselling session this morning and I was very surprised to see that my therapist didn’t sob her heart out when I tried to leave the room and hold onto my leg like a clingy toddler??? Am I not worthy of as much love as Charl? Anyways I am very proud of myself and you should be proud of yourself too. You deserve the best in life, you really do. Don’t we all, eh? I’m off now to take pouty selfies and maybe make a cringe reel to reveal to my insta followers (all 160 of them) that I’m undergoing counselling. Hope you all have a lovely day, you’re like family to me, you really really are xo

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
If her dr is anything like me mine he will tell her to lose weight to ease her aches and pains.

lexi5436

Bragging about wearing no coats after swimming lessons, but in the north it’s 10-12 degrees max. That might be ok for her with no coat in her jumper but not her kids who have just been swimming and have wet hair (especially Daisy). I mean come onnnnn 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

GhostHoward

VIP Member
For someone who doesn’t use filters she sure happens upon them a lot. I don’t use filters and funnily enough ave never found myself using one accidentally.