Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jayne2240

VIP Member
Feck sake 😡 a tiny flurry of snow ❄ and she’s battening down the hatches!!!!! Also listening to her skliffing her feet across the floor is like an old person that can’t lift their feet!!!!
Everything with her is so exaggerated. 24hr stomach bug, more like a 6 month admission to ICU. Flurry of snow outside, more like a snowfall so heavy she can’t see her door.

Reactions: 22

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
The pout, the sleeves, the sheer amount of slap on her face, the wanky wave at the end… fuck me she is insufferable 🥴

• Sick

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Is it really the proper thing to do to redecorate your kids room every year? Did I miss that in my parenting crash course?
Yeah, you're a shit parent. I bet you even feed your kids adequate portions and get their feet measured too dont you? 🤣 You should try and be a great mama like Charlotte and try to learn from her.

How do you buy school shoes without having their feet measured and trying on multiple pairs? They normally bring a few choices out and I'd let my son pick the ones he's likes the most. They're often £50 but sods law. He needs proper fitting shoes.

£350 on make-up and shit shoes for the kids. She's a cretin.

• Heart
Unbelievable. Not done a bit of exercise for years and decides to start on the first day of half term? How long did choosing an outfit, doing said yoga, prancing about in front of the mirror, looking at tik tok for filters and playing with them and taking photos and editing (considerably) before posting take?!

• Angry

jayne2240

VIP Member
I just can’t grasp how she thinks we haven’t noticed that Stanley wasn’t sick til Thursday - that’s 3 days she could’ve done fun things and frankly didn’t. And every other half term we’ve ever witnessed her go through she’s done fuck all except for a singular trip to the Trafford Centre when Mark is home. I can’t tell if she thinks we don’t see through the lies or if she convinces herself that these things are true.

Booklover

VIP Member
I've never known anyone make such a fucking fuss over a sickness bug. How has she managed to bring up three children ffs! Surely you've been there before! And as for giving a kid with a vomiting bug Calpol, is she really that thick? She's so into herself that she thinks she needs to give STRANGERS hourly updates on her sick kid?? Bore off and get a job you stupid cow.

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
She can't honestly feel that 'Mark is holding them all together' when she's the sick one getting up to deal with a sick kid. He's a selfish prick if that's the case. Did he just roll over and carry on sleeping?
He works in IT, he's not a brain surgeon. He can survive on a few hours sleep. Or he could've taken a day off!?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So shes chomping at the bit to do pancakes because “everyone else” on Insta is doing it?! Jesus Christ get a fucking life!!!!!!!!! And her & mark
Are having duck pancakes - so feeding the kids sweet shit for their evening meal then i assume?

• Sad
  • Wow

Booklover

VIP Member
'Desenio got in touch with me'. Who are you kidding? Your agency spoonfeeds you the work. Moron.

• Haha

Tootoo

Chatty Member
I’ve never known a sickness bug hit one member out of five in a family, maybe it’s just me?! I think he ate too much crap and that’s why he was sick.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I think it’s part of her weird fairy tale fantasy that that Mark is the man of the house who decides when they can be warm and what they can buy while she plays the role of dainty little housewife(she is more of a fishwife). She makes him sound azy, miserable and controlling which is weird, maybe she’s scared that if she makes him look good someone else might try and lure him in.

Does anyone remember when she used to practically wet herself when he did something mundane like change the bedding or hoover.

• Haha
  • Wow
So... She allowed her 4/5yo son to walk along a main road with an animal leg, and when an Alsatian dog that ISNT their's went for it.. it's funny?! Tell the fucking kid no for once. What with that and the cold water pyjama fest the other day, Jesus Christ, do some damn parenting!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Mumney

I'd love the UK to do better regarding the protecting children on social media, especially those of influencers. France is working towards it really well. I can't imagine what damage is being done to these kids. Charlotte seems to live in a weird social media bubble, maybe because she has no friends. She's a caricature who makes money from naive mums. It's disturbing to see these people get paid to exploit their families.