Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Yes, yes, yes! Totally agree. It’s so lazy. I understand that not everyone can afford fancy costumes or has the time to make them but, as an ex teacher, I feel that the meaning of the day has been lost. My kids’ school set a particular theme this year and yet the classes were still full of kids in football strips and Disney princess dress up costumes. Fine, if they have genuinely read a book and talked about it, but otherwise: what is the point?!
I also think it confirms how little children get to read or are read to as well since movie costumes seem to be the most popular as I don’t doubt on many occasions the child’s seen the movie with the character but the meaning of world book day is lost. I saw a child as Batman! I just can’t imagine them reading Batman 😂

Reactions: 6

pickaname

Chatty Member
"Did a bit of yoga today his morning -"
Why does she wear her watch so high up on her arm? It looks so tight too?!

Reactions: 6

MardieT

Chatty Member
That “carol creamer” whoever they are is a total stalker. She leaves weird multiple comments on all of Charlottes YouTube videos and it’s always creepy shit like “cant wait to see the kids/you are so lovely/cant wait for your next video” and the worst bit is that dumb fuck charlotte replies and encourages it!!!!!
I’ve noticed that Carol Creamer comments on Rebecca Lambs YouTube videos too.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Dovefromabove

Wtaf is that restock reel?! She will literally film anything to avoid getting a proper job.

What the hell will be a next? A reel of her putting loo roll on the dispenser and stocking up her tampax drawer? WEIRDO.
Don't give her ideas. Hi Charlotte 👋🏻

Sjane

Bills velcro trainers don't offend me, but the colour of them does! Should they be white? Considering how she is always doing "laundry" surely she could bung them in before sending him to school in those?!

• Sick

OurKid

She’s realised gastroenteritis will do wonders for her pity party, I mean engagement

She won't have locked the account. She knows the drill now - straight over to the other Instagram account with a photo of an animal awkwardly on your back. That's not happened so we can assume insta is OK. I suspect d&v

• Haha

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ…..! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

The thought of any of the 3 of them naked makes me feel physically sick. They are all fucking grotesque. No i cant. Its revolting.
Please Betty 😂😂😂 make my Friday better 🤣

It’s probably the worst question of all but I think I’d have to go for shark💀😷🤢

• Sick

Dovefromabove

You know she'll 'conveniently' forget to tag this woman and pass the idea off as hers when Daisy's birthday comes around. Everyone make sure you remember to tag her 😂
---
That “carol creamer” whoever they are is a total stalker. She leaves weird multiple comments on all of Charlottes YouTube videos and it’s always creepy shit like “cant wait to see the kids/you are so lovely/cant wait for your next video” and the worst bit is that dumb fuck charlotte replies and encourages it!!!!!
I would be petrified if a stranger was commenting shit like that about me and my family. They just don't get it do they?

Attachments

• Haha

pickaname

Chatty Member
I don't get the different flavours of pretzels being put in that jar? At least give it a mix around or use the same flavours rather than essentially piling them on top of each other?

Mumney

She briefly worked for her uncles company doing copy writing for magazines, she likes to claim she was a “journalist” and pretends that she was some sort of Lois Lane bad ass jurno but in reality shes never worked as a journalist in her life and basically just had an entry level admin job given to her by her uncle.
Ooh right, no I don't think she has the independent thinking a journalist needs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha