Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Is cosy the influencer word for lazy?
I wonder if or when the next child my start throwing up and if we get a commentary on each child.

Im fairly new to this thread can I ask why he’s called Frank by the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Happyparrot

She’s probably done her back in bending over to grab the last peperami at tescos. Or tripped over the cord on her ‘makes me feel a million dollars’ sex jacket 🤢 or tripped over stan/daisys Ronald McDonald shoes.. I’m sure she’s fine. She’ll probably be back tomorrow *shakey voice* morning everyone, so twaumtic day yesterday…
Sex jacket 😂😂😂

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
I don’t believe it happened either. She’s lying again.
Can you imagine. No teacher has time for that stuff. Leave a sick kid to get better!
Unless... who's that teacher that follows her on Instagram? Is it Stans teacher or Daisy's teacher? Unless it's her! Talk about inappropriate! Charlotte follows her too. I bet she sent her a message about daisy being sick instead if going through the proper channels

Moop136

It's alright though because they're going to stay COSY. What is the obsession with "cosy". Makes my arse hole twitch every time she says it.
Same with Liana Jade calling her son 'Koazy'. How can these complete strangers make me so angry!!

• Haha
  • Wow

LEK

She really does think she's a busy working mum! 😂 🤪 Yet every morning she's on her stories talking absolute shite, or in her car at the shops or getting coffee. How can she equate this with being so busy she can barely breathe. Dicking about filming a weekly shop or throwing together some piss poor, uncreative, misspelt advert, whilst sitting in your house, IS NOT HARD WORK WHERE YOU CAN BARELY BREATHE YOU MORON. She's fucking deluded and insulting in equal measure.
Insulting is the word isn’t it. She’s trying to be relatable but is getting it so wrong. She’s like politician really 🤮

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Woah now, sometimes my kids have hot cross buns for breakfast (Real ones, not cheesy shit). Difference is they get two.

Let’s be honest, cereals are mostly sugary shit anyway, and shop bought bread just cardboard. If only she had…I don’t know…something that makes much better quality bread it’s self overnight. If only!
Weetabix, all bran, cornflakes, musli, porridge etc arent sugary shit…….. i also buy decent wholemeal bread…… no cardboard bread in this house!!!