Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He's so involved with the kid and he can talk. if we like happy in this house someone forgot to tell Mark!!
---
I had a mental block I was like is it shark mark or frank

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Scotblock

VIP Member
It winds me up so much that people blame anti depressants for weight gain! In reality there are very few medications that can actually do this. Most meds just increase your appetite- which obviously if you continue stuffing the food in - will lead to weight gain. Just have some bloody self control! (Which we know she doesn't 😆)
Sertraline actually kills your appetite more. It makes you more nervy and anxious to begin with before it settles as well. I say this as not only someone who used to take it (was too mild for me) but as a professional before a Charlotte comes out to troll me like she did with that song earlier in the week 😂

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Fuckkkkkkkk offfffffffffffff

Obviously none of us were sitting in her kitchen watching her down glasses of Prosecco…. But most of us know a drunk person when we see them especially when weve seen the person in question drunk god knows how many times before.

whats your problem?
If she wasn’t drunk then she was definitely having a reaction to something! Maybe her medication makes her feel more drunk on less but having been on them for a year she should have figured that out and adjusted her drinking especially around her children on a random Monday night.

caq2019

Wow. They didn’t hold back. I hope it gives her food for thought though. William isn’t far off high school and she really needs to start respecting their privacy, she is setting him up to have the piss ripped out of him if any of his new high school mates find out what she does for a living, she needs to accept he is not a baby.
I used to really love her content,years ago as our kids are similar ages but I just cringe listening to her now. Think it’s time to give it up for a real job.
Agree..and if you look back over her insta since the start of 2023, she's only had a handful of ads seemingly, so surely can't be making much money anyways (rightly so!) - all the more reason to get a normal job

Lmr888

That’s the Easter content started already in the latest restock reel 🙄 apparently essential to have a glass egg filled with chocolate eggs available at all times - no prizes for guessing who they are for!

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
She's knackered after yesterday folks.....

Poor girl, she was so incredibly busy. She actually managed to hold in a fart ALL day.

She's inspiring.

• Haha

LEK

My sister in law is pregnant with her 6th child in her mid 40s. I think, like Charlotte, her whole identity is focused on being a mother and she quite likes to be the "one who juggles it all" and is the chaotic family and the supermum who holds it all together, along with dog and full time job. Charlotte wants to be that one too. She makes out she's soooo busy all the time. I reckon she'll pop out another. "whoops!"
I think you’re right! I think that’s exactly what she wants but I think she’s married the wrong man for that perhaps 🤔

Peggy5

She’s so fucking lazy - they will without doubt spend the majority of their half term within those 4 walls. I’m in a similar position to Charlotte, in that I’m self employed (I actually work tho 🥲) and I feel SO fortunate that I can be fully present during school holidays. Yes I might have to do the odd hour of work during the day, but everything else will be done on an evening.
She has absolutely no excuse not to take them out - a walk to the park, soft play, leisure farms are either free or a small charge which they can well afford, which brings it back to sheer laziness/incompetence.

Loubell83

VIP Member
From that pace/km covered, she’s basically gone to the gym at 6am to walk relatively slowly on a treadmill for 30 mins, despite having a full day to herself and owning a dog 🤯

I do a faster pace going for a walk or doing get fit with Rick in the house, both of which are free!