Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ivebeenherebefore

A lot of full time mummy bloggers with older children have gone back to work now, even if it’s from home using their blogging experience to do copywriting, handling social media for brands or whatever. Did she really think it would all carry on in the same way for the rest of her working life?

It’s so odd to me that she never bothered carving herself a niche in the family food market, she could have done well with it, starting way back with tasty weaning recipes that the whole family want to eat and it would have flowed naturally to feeding a growing family etc. She would have had loads of opportunities for regular work with big brands, even stuff like a column in supermarket magazines, recipes/videos on brand websites etc.
The thing is though…her recipes aren’t even that good. She made a video for a beef and broccoli recipe a while ago and I made it because it sounded nice. It was ridiculously salty, to the point where we had to throw it out. It was inedible.
I’ve also tried her halloumi curry too which has a nice flavour but the texture of halloumi doesn’t belong in a curry 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Someone’s very quiet today. No breathy ‘good morning guys’ in her baby voice, no telling us that she’s having a coffee and sit down cos she really deserves one. Silence
Oh god just wait for her return and her elaborate chatter about whatever’s been going on today to keep her from posting.

• Sick

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I thought tapas was Bill’s favourite meal. Imagine how sh*t he’s going to feel when he finds out that his parents are having his favourite meal while he eats crap. How selfish.
Yep and I can’t think of many 10 year old boys who want to eat a heart shaped meal(unless it’s chocolate of course and then the shape doesn’t matter!). Maybe Daisy might like it but Bill?

pickaname

Chatty Member
Re the hot cross buns. I'm just so glad we didn't get a video of her eating them. Her mouth makes me cringe when she eats.

Last edited:
  • Sick

OurKid

Poor child she looks like she’s smiling through the pain - can’t imagine a teacher would email that request.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I'm lucky to get a meal I can be arsed to even warm up that I've pre-made in the freezer after a full time job at almost 8pm and a single mum with no babysitting facilities except the ones I pay for...... Welcome to the real world

• Heart

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Her stories are highlighting the Turkey earthquake & sharing links to donate. Then she shows us 2 chocolate bars costing £7. I’d she fucking thick??!! £7 would go a helluva long way to help out the earthquake victims!
I fucking ate her! 😡
Hate I meant!
No way even Man Mountain Benny would be able to “eat” her! She’s the size of a house.

• Haha

Dovefromabove

Look, if I was getting anusol then yes, I may feel embarrassed as it’s something to do with my bum hole. There’s nothing wrong with having him hole issues but I’m sure we all get that embarrassment with intimate places.

Unless she’s shoving the citalopram up her arse hole I just don’t get this. She is very explicitly telling her whole following that they should be ASHAMED of taking antidepressants/anti anxiety pills. Time and time again she tells people this. I’m so disgusted by her actions.

A chemical imbalance in the brain is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Crippling anxiety is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Asking for help is NOTHING to be ashamed about, yet this is what she keeps insinuating. It’s dangerous. She’s dangerous.

(p.s, having bum issues is also nothing to be ashamed of!!!)
Cheers for sharing that photo - got my new profile pic sorted 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Welshgirlie77

She wants people to believe that Daisy is independently reading her way through Roald Dahl books which can have some weird and wonderfully complex language in them when she is still on pretty basic school reading books and doesn’t sound like a fluent reader(totally normal, she is only young, but she is clearly still learning rather than being a confident independent reader). Sure Jan.
Exactly what I thought as soon as I saw those stories.

Reactions: 6