Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t grasp how she thinks we haven’t noticed that Stanley wasn’t sick til Thursday - that’s 3 days she could’ve done fun things and frankly didn’t. And every other half term we’ve ever witnessed her go through she’s done duck all except for a singular trip to the Trafford Centre when Mark is home. I can’t tell if she thinks we don’t see through the lies or if she convinces herself that these things are true.
5 if you count the weekend before the holiday even started

Reactions: 8
Also how long is franks football matches be be gone 3 hours . Life is such a drama Charl isn't it
An hour and a half, plus half time and travel time. Our stadium is only about half hour away usually, but traffic, parking and getting sorted into seats etc meant my other half and eldest leaving about 1.30 for a 3pm kick off, not expecting then back till 5.30/6. But I'm not making a fuss, just entertaining the youngest 🤣

Reactions: 4
E2CCEE08-0B73-4C1A-95CB-650C72BDC820.jpeg
Mirror,mirror on the wall…who’s got the biggest size 13 arse of them all?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I can’t ever cope with her fake voice. She never used to sound like this and it’s getting more squeaky and high pitched with every day that goes by. Soon enough even merlin won’t understand her. No wonder she doesn’t like talking to the phone when Mark’s around - he must go “what the duck are you doing?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my bleeping god. Everyone has days where they are tired and end up giving their kids a freezer meal, of course, we’re only human.
But Charl feeds her kids absolute crap from morning till evening EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Awful processed/fatty/sugary shite. All washed down with fizzy pop or milkshakes. She has absolutely no shame!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Why has she dyed the area of skin above and below her actual eyebrow hairs?!!!!!!! It looks ridiculous!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I have never seen anyone use eyebrow dye to dye their actual skin before. Surely she can afford microblading?

The kids eat so much processed junk, it's like instead of expressing her love for them through time spent together - too much effort - she just hopes that one day they will look back and say 'yeah my mama (🤢) loved me cos we ate pizza whenever we asked for it and she used to cut things into hearts and stuff'

Reactions: 11
I know you should embrace your natural self but seriously. She could have at least washed her hair. She looks like a swamp monster. Why share that on Instagram. It's as bad as that one with the cat on her back

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The wrinkles on her eyelids are horrendous! I always say women should feel comfortable without wearing makeup but boy does she need it! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her eyelids do look like balls sacks.. No wonder she's always raising her eyebrows so high up her head to straighten out the creases!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.