Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melodyy21

There’s no bloody wonder her whole body hurts when she’s that overweight. In your mid thirties if your whole body hurts after a day of mild manual labour, you really need intervention.

I recently lost 3 stone, taking myself to a ‘healthy’ bmi and I feel like a new woman physically. I can do so many physical tasks with much more ease. Charlotte needs to sort herself out for her kids sake, and hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Loubell83

VIP Member
How many date night/days does she actually have?
Those poor kids never get any treats from her -unless it’s gifted.
Her and Mark are selfish bastards. Why the fuck did they have children?

Reactions: 18

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Mark is there for them but she’s having to look after someone purely when she’s poorly. Well he’s not there for you is he Charlotte. What a mug.
An old blog came on the other day she was unwell (and pregnant with Stan) apparently mark agreed they could go out for a roast dinner and she was like oh my god really can we?

Then continued saying over and over how nice it was not having to cook and she was so lucky he suggested going out (he didn’t) and was so amazed she was allowed a day off from doing the cooking.

Was really odd 🚩
That he couldn’t even manage to do some cooking whilst she was clearly unwell. Yet she talks about him like he’s some kind of god

• Wow
This is what I don’t get about the influencer world. They share everything so are easily caught out when lying. Then god forbid they’re asked to clarify something as they’ve said 2 contradicting things, they then cry troll and tell people to ‘be kind’. Just don’t lie, it’s not that hard!

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Urgh I just can't with this twat. The croaky voice affectation is truly pathetic. And you can't be that unwell if you can still manage to fake tan, curl your hair and film, edit and post a reel!!! Fuck off.

pickaname

Chatty Member
Sharing the email on her Instagram because she’s worried people will call her out and say it didn’t happen.
Hi Charlotte 👋

Also, World BOOK Day “She wanted to be Matilda after watching the film” 🤔🧐🤨

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The kid has a sickness bug, very common, most kids get them, he will be fine by the weekend! She makes a drama out of absolutely everything

Booklover

VIP Member
Where the fuck was Frank when all this happened? Surely you're a tag team if your child is sick in the night and you're both there. (We are, and we both still have to get up for work the next day.) One of you will be cleaning, stripping beds, mopping etc. while the other is showering, changing and consoling your child? Did Frank just roll over in bed then and do nothing? I find that very hard to believe.
How and why has she left the sick detritus all day before she's cleaned it? And then setting up your phone and getting poised to film yourself pouring the contents of your #gifted carpet cleaner DOWN THE SINK! 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 Where you wash your hands and face and clean your teeth!!! She's a fucking fruitloop.
No wonder she buys a shitload of air fresheners! Her house must stink.

• Sick

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
How has this useless lump been a mother for 10 years but still doesn’t know what food to offer following a sickness bug. Cheese, yoghurt, strawberries and a fucking peperami!! He should be having a bit of toast and rice. Dairy must be one of the worst things to have surely. She’s such a thick attention seeking twat.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Mark isn’t attractive at all!!!!!! He may not be a ginger midget or a blobfish but Christ almighty hes not exactly Chris Hemsworth is he?! Plus his voice sounds like a girl and hes as thin as a rake. I dont see anything remotely attractive about him whatsoever. I also dont see any romantic chemistry between him & charlotte at all - nothing. They are a very odd couple and she must literally smother him in bed - she’s twice his size. Very odd.
Fun question and you have to pick one (sorry); if you HAD to have sex with beaver (Rebecca lambs boyfriend), Lee Meldrum or Shark… who is it? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
How many mother’s have time to faff about making their eyebrows into Centipedes!!!!!

It shows she has feck all stress that every other Mummy has especially at the weekend 😡😡😡

She’s a lazy cow who thinks that everything revolves around them each day!!
Your Munchausen Sydrome is increasing each day that you open your size 33 Gob!!!!

Attachments

• Wow

pickaname

Chatty Member
Dear Charlotte
You had a couple of nights of shit sleep. You do not suffer from insomnia.
"Insomnia means you regularly have problems sleeping"

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The prints shes put up on every square inch of available wallspace are all from Desinio so presumably this entire thing is one big ad for them
….. wait for it……

• Angry

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’m so glad that the patient has had time to go and get her nails done 💅 Priorities and all that 🙄 Looks like someone has painted horses hooves the gel is so thick and bulky looking.

• Sick