Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jayne2240

VIP Member
Charlotte, that email says to share that photo with the class. Maybe the teacher needs to start clarifying that this does not translate to “share that photo with the entire world”

Reactions: 20

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Agree. Yes your doctor is there if you are ILL not if you have mild back pain that can be sorted with some painkillers, probably due to the fact it’s carting round 18 stone every day. She should be paying privately to see a physio if she is in mild discomfort!

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
You just know shes only wearing one of her “size 14” cheesegrater primark thongs under her curtains, the puppies will be hanging down tound her bellybutton…. 🤢🤢🤢🤢😂😂
---

and the bad news for him is she’s done her back in so she’s on top 🤢😂
Honestly the mental image of them two naked trying to shag is just………….. hilariously awful!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Look, if I was getting anusol then yes, I may feel embarrassed as it’s something to do with my bum hole. There’s nothing wrong with having him hole issues but I’m sure we all get that embarrassment with intimate places.

Unless she’s shoving the citalopram up her arse hole I just don’t get this. She is very explicitly telling her whole following that they should be ASHAMED of taking antidepressants/anti anxiety pills. Time and time again she tells people this. I’m so disgusted by her actions.

A chemical imbalance in the brain is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Crippling anxiety is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Asking for help is NOTHING to be ashamed about, yet this is what she keeps insinuating. It’s dangerous. She’s dangerous.

(p.s, having bum issues is also nothing to be ashamed of!!!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Her stories are highlighting the Turkey earthquake & sharing links to donate. Then she shows us 2 chocolate bars costing £7. I’d she fucking thick??!! £7 would go a helluva long way to help out the earthquake victims!
I fucking ate her! 😡

Reactions: 19

Olli1510

VIP Member
She can’t even walk from one room to another in her house without sounding out of breath..surely Frank loves her enough to suggest she tries to shift some weight? She says he goes running, why don’t they go together? The kids could go on their bikes as well.
She, unlike a lot of people, has the luxury of time in the day to exercise and they aren’t skint by any stretch so is able to buy good quality food and prepare healthy meals. It’s not rocket science and she can harp on about body positivity all she likes but at this point, being overweight and unhealthy is a lifestyle choice for her and now her joints(and the taxpayer) are paying the price for that.

• Heart

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I bet the three friends families, who came over last week, are going to be thrilled she recklessly had them over.

Bets that Mark doesn’t get it?

• Sick

Olli1510

VIP Member
I have 3 kids, 2 jobs and other half works away..I manage to get done in 2 hours what she stretches across a whole day she’s just a walking blob of excuses. She needs to learn how to find enjoyment in things other than food,drink and the internet as it’s not healthy for her!!

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
So weird to say the day has flown when it’s only mid afternoon! I’m not a purist when it comes to food but her kids have an insane amount of crappy food and drinks, I do actually find it really shocking.

i think Stan might be a little bit of a handful(I don’t mean it in a bad way, he’s only small, just that he isn’t compliant) and that’s why she doesn’t take them anywhere by herself and why she didn’t say no to him yesterday about the dog treat.

As for getting rid of the Barbie stuff, she’s only 6, it’s sad, I’m sure ages ago she got rid of the toy kitchen because Stan didn’t play with it, but at the time he was only about 3 and Daisy 5 so prime age for playing cafes or shops or whatever. Screens are king in that house, the kids see her constantly on her phone, Mark on the console and so they follow suit. It suits her and Mark because they seemingly don’t particularly enjoy engaging with the kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dolly

She’d do well looking at the small folk on insta. Her kid died after being given a bouncy ball by a friend and choking to death on it. Even if these kids are older they are still a risk- it’s actually stupid parenting IMO
oh gosh I just went to look at their story on insta, so so sad. that poor little boy and his family. I scrolled right back to the day it happened and the next few posts going into detail about the bouncy balls and to my horror Charlotte had liked the posts. so she fully knows how risky these bouncy balls are but still buys them

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Shoegal17

VIP Member
As if a pharmacist has time to be concerned with what you’re collecting. They will fact check it but they will be processing so many prescriptions daily I doubt it will register what she’s on for more than the time it takes to dispense. So many people take similar medication she’s acting like she’s so unique 😝 and doubt she’s buying fresh brownies on a Thursday morning to save for the weekend 🐽

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She doesn’t sleep well because she doesn’t physically do anything during the day and she drinks too much caffeine and alcohol. Her “problems” are all self inflicted. If she stopped drinking alcohol, cut down on the caffeine, started drinking water and got out everyday for a long walk or did some proper exercise she would feel so much better.

• Heart

Loubell83

VIP Member
So Charlotte is ill and when Daisy also gets ill she looks after her so Mark “can hold us all together”.
What absolute drivel.
If I was ill and then one of my children came down with it you bet my husband would be getting out of bed to deal with it.
No wonder he sticks around when he clearly does fuck all.

Woodoo

Chatty Member
This fat, lazy toad is a disgrace. “We enjoy our home surroundings” maybe YOU do, you lazy pig, but your kids want to get out, have some fun! Of course chill time too, but would it kill you to get up off your chunky arse and take them out by yourself a couple of days?! It’s not like it’s a money issue keeping them inside. Ugh, she infuriates me.

• Haha

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
She’s done absolutely nothing with those kids this week except take them to a Coffee Shop!!

I grew up with 2 hard working parents who gave us such amazing memories now that I’m an adult ♥

We didn’t have a Car or a whole lot of money so when Dad was working (we were on school holidays) Mum would take us on the Train to the seaside, we’d play on the Beach for hours (she’d sit doing her knitting) and then before the train home we’d get a cone of Chips.

Her life is dictated by her greed and selfishness.

I’ve turned into a kind and thoughtful human being (I hope 😝) because of how Mum and Dad brought us up.

Not a whole lot of money but a massive amount of Love ♥

• Heart

Celeste

Chatty Member
I don't know why it still shocks me but Christ alive, could Charlotte be any more self-centered? Get a grip woman. Some people live with genuine, awful pain and manage to work and function and get on with their lives. She's absolutely insufferable. She wouldn't know a real problem if it smacked her in the face.

PS Using her sleeves to lift the bread pan out. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick