Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heather

I thought tapas was Bill’s favourite meal. Imagine how sh*t he’s going to feel when he finds out that his parents are having his favourite meal while he eats crap. How selfish.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So what is Bill starting high school this year??????? And hes still wearing velcro toddler shoes and eating star shaped sandwiches and fruit with faces drawn on them?

• Wow
  • Haha

lexi5436

Ffs I cannot abide this whole I feel guilty cos I’m behind on housework, poor mark having to work late, I feel so bad. It’s just so pathetic. She’s allowed to be ill, why should she feel guilty for being poorly? It’s so unnecessarily pathetic. Last year myself and 3 kids all had a bug and for a solid week and a half at least 2 of us were poorly. I spent 2 - 3 days in bed. And guess what. My husband looked after me and the kids. Did school runs for those well enough to go and still worked full time then made their evening meals, did bath and bed etc. and not once did I feel guilty!
Edit for spelling.

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Poor little lamb thought she’d lost her precious insta forever. She was in a very very dark place. It was hard for everyone, but frankly we really enjoyed ourselves laughing at her teary eyed begging instagram to PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
It really cemented to me how much she relies on Instagram when her account disappeared. It was such a short amount of time (just a weekend, I think?)and she was totally bereft, crying herself to sleep, the kids trying to cheer her up. Its not just how she makes money, it’s her life and it’s really unhealthy.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
She wants people to believe that Daisy is independently reading her way through Roald Dahl books which can have some weird and wonderfully complex language in them when she is still on pretty basic school reading books and doesn’t sound like a fluent reader(totally normal, she is only young, but she is clearly still learning rather than being a confident independent reader). Sure Jan.

• Heart

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I feel like asking her to record a makeup tutorial where she pulls a natural expression. Her eyebrows are raised so high in the video she just looks really surprised, and her bottom lip sticks out so far she’s at risk of tripping over it.
---

Comparison photos - look at the space between her natural brow and her eyes. Then she pulls that RIDICULOUS face that raises her eyebrows so unnaturally. I’
B88F8AAE-AA1E-4BB1-B52C-E000CC2F8A60.jpeg
m really not sure what she’s trying to achieve by doing that?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

WinnieSanderson1

Why does a grown bloody man need to wear his hood up all the time, even in the house?! If that was my husband I'd be telling him to grow the hell up

• Heart
Christ almighty. Pull yourself together. You’ve been sick twice, you’re not being hospitalised. It must be bad to not show her sad pouty face one inch from the screen with her best woe is me voice.

lexi5436

Those stories tonight have annoyed me so much. If she’s been up since 3.30am and there’s still ‘so much to do’, why is Mark not showering the kids or putting washing away? The washing does not NEED to be put away tonight. It will still be there tomorrow. Pissing me off the whole woe is me. There are 2 adults in that house and if mark isn’t helping because he’s cooking them a tapas then that’s just as bad!

• Heart

gummy-bear

VIP Member
She’d do well looking at the small folk on insta. Her kid died after being given a bouncy ball by a friend and choking to death on it. Even if these kids are older they are still a risk- it’s actually stupid parenting IMO

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

zflow

Her replies to the comments on the party bags video really annoy me. She takes no accountability. Just makes out it’s the commenters problem. It’s common knowledge the planet is going through a crisis. She doesn’t care though, always trying to keep up with appearances, always getting the trends. Such a twat.

Heather

Why does she consider her health such a priority, and completely ignore her childrens’ health concerns (ie Stan’s wrists)? What makes her more entitled to medical care? 😡

• Angry

Booklover

VIP Member
The lazy, self-indulgent, neglectful twat could well do with downloading 'protecting your children from weirdos' 'safeguarding' and 'nutrition and health for children' apps first. And then GET A FUCKING JOB.

• Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I didn’t know filling a bag full of landfill crap was still a thing. Why bother with a paper bag if you then fill it with single plastic crap?

Heather

That there is one very unhappy, unfulfilled person. She is incredibly selfish to be getting drunk when looking after her children. What if one of the kids had an accident and needed to be driven to A&E? Is Mark pissed too? How can anyone see her as a responsible influencer or someone to look up to? She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
See the thing is Charl is definitely punching with Mark. I know he's not necessarily attractive but compared to the other instahuns partners like Steve Hobson and Wee Lee Meldrum 🤢 he's not on that level. I think she knows it too so she reeks of desperation. Although, I've got to say lack of motivation, laziness and complete indifference is probably the most unattractive quality of a man to me, so regardless of what he looks like, its a huge no no from me 🫣
Mark isn’t attractive at all!!!!!! He may not be a ginger midget or a blobfish but Christ almighty hes not exactly Chris Hemsworth is he?! Plus his voice sounds like a girl and hes as thin as a rake. I dont see anything remotely attractive about him whatsoever. I also dont see any romantic chemistry between him & charlotte at all - nothing. They are a very odd couple and she must literally smother him in bed - she’s twice his size. Very odd.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
For someone who constantly claims shes a “journalist” her vocabulary is extremely limited and she cant string a cohesive sentence together without it being littered in “likes” or “um” or “stuff”

• Wow