Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It’s always so obvious when she’s wanting to get her leg over. Its mortifying. Imagine publicising the fact that you want a bit of dick?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She acts like shes had a hard day down a coal mine - shes sat on arse putting ikea flatpack furniture together, its easy and its not exactly master craftsmanship us it?! Shes so out of shape, sje would be better spending her day doing some exercise.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Is she fuck ‘mid size’ jeez!

Kind of on topic; if anyone follows the brand Silkfred on IG, they frequently post reels of the same dress on different size girls and Charlotte is definitely on the 18-20 end of the spectrum if that’s anything to go by! All the girls regardless of size look great and confident, not all hunched and contorted looking!
Who’s she trying to kidnsaying she’s mid size. She’s got an arse like a prize cow. She’s plus size no less. In fact I have no idea how she’s going to get into the pink top from Primark. She has body dismorphia in reverse so she does. Who called the desenio ad because she’s out a vlog up now with it.

Attachments

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
So YouTube is intrusive and makes her feel vulnerable yet she is happy to share the lives of her children on there from birth. The only reason she is getting back on there is because she has an ad coming.

• Angry

Booklover

VIP Member
Been following Charlotte for years (then discovered this thread) and have never once seen her go to the gym before...but most bizarrely never seen her get up just before 6am 🤔
Absolutely baffling why she chose to faff about and prioritise it before school, when she has the whole day to go when the kids are at school??
Id want to make sure that I had plenty of time to get my kids ready properly and then go, so I could concentrate on my workouts🤷‍♀️
Rather than a rushed 30 min workout....
Maybe I’m just being a dick and thinking too logically there though 😂
It's all bullshit and for #content for that reel. She gets up early to have time to herself downstairs with a coffee, plaster 15 foundations on her face and film it all. She does not go to the gym. She did it once for that reel.
As for that vlog! Twenty six minutes of justifying why she's 'never been so busy in her life'. How her kids are growing up and don't need her (the youngest are 4 and 6!!!). And how they go to their rooms and there's not so many toys! Yeah 'cos they'll be gaming or on tablets in their rooms you fucking moron.

• Heart
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Is she having a laugh with that meal? Some crappy frozen processed chicken, a small bowl of revolting looking pasta in sauce a days old tiny “pizza” anf of course bowls of chocolates, haribos and love hearts…..

She is beyond lazy and so fucking selfish.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I watched about 1 minute of that video and had ro turn it off. What a load of self absorbed shite. This woman is pathetic. So much naval gazing and whimsical reminiscing, just shut the fuck up.

——————

ok i caved and watched a bit more

She’s RIDICULOUS.

Carrying on like shes got soooooooo much to do “mental load” bollocks. Wow filling up the dog bowl and putting a wash on.
Why is she talking so slowly and the big exaggerated dramatic pauses….. she sounds medicated. Blatantly reading from a script.

She needs to get a real job in the real world, this weird internet world she lives in 90% of the time is unhealthy and she seems like shes loosing it.

Last edited:

Scotblock

VIP Member
Her nails are odd.. they go right to the edges of her fingers, both width wise and length. I don’t know how to make that make sense 😂 is it to do with her syndrome? If so… has Stan got the same strange fingers… ? 👀
No he doesn’t ok! Stan as you well know, is his dads spitting image so he will have his dads hands 😂

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Her post of the boys is weird. Going on about how she’s loved doing costumers for Bill over the years etc but he is wearing a ready made outfit you can buy on Amazon? And Daisy’s costume is off the peg too and Stan just has a t shirt on? Nothing wrong with buying over making but why make is she pretending that she has gone to some massive effort?

When I collect my prescription I just give my name then they ask me to confirm my address???? I have never ever walked into a pharmacy and then “ordered” my prescription like it’s some McDonald’s order when it has already been sent to the pharmacist by a doctor?! The only time I’d ever state what I wanted in there would be if I was buying calpol over the counter or something. Bizarre.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I might be on my own here but I don't get her buying a birthday cake just to then give kids a cupcake instead.
Obviously Stan will need a birthday cake but it's not hard to cut one into 30 pieces, it's basic maths so can't she cut and Mark pack?
Oh, silly me, Mark won't be doing any helping.
Because shes a fat greedy shit and she will want to take his birthday cake home so she can stuff her face with it. She will buy cheap shit cupcakes for the kids from ALDI and take the cake home.

• Haha

OurKid

So whatever Stanley had cant have been a bug / contagious as no one else has had it, include Charl who had vomit in her mouth
Must have been the sugary processed crap then

• Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I watched her latest video last night. I couldn’t quite understand the excessive emotion! She’s bemoaning her kids growing up, but also giving away her 7 year old’s barbies and talking about her makeup storage in her new bedroom. It doesn’t make sense.

Her voice had a teary edge all the way through, it was bizarre. I sometimes get reflective that my kids are growing up, and I’d love to have a baby to cuddle for a day or two, but it’s so nice that we can do fun stuff, like the theatre or holidays. Maybe if she took her kids somewhere other than Costa, she’d realise that them all growing up has it’s advantages!
She’s mourning the loss of her content and income stream. All the additional fluff and bullshit is bogus. Shes so over the top and theatrical about everything i just don’t believe a word of it.