Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
She's knackered after yesterday folks.....

Poor girl, she was so incredibly busy. She actually managed to hold in a fart ALL day.

She's inspiring.
Thank goodness Frank was SO SWEET and cleaned her paint brushes for her. I can’t think of anything more he could have done. It would have been impossible for him to take a day off so they could share the load.
Disgusting and so wasteful that they decorated all rooms two years ago and are already redecorating. I wonder what Wilko has gifted her this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

countryisbroken

She is one spoiled bitch, I have been blocked on Insta but the fact she’s milking have a bit of back pain uh I have three children 11,3 and 2 and live with chronic back pain due to a bungled spinal with my third and have crippling pain EVERY SINGLE DAY. I have ptsd and PND after my son was starved of oxygen and was born dead and I had to deliver two of my babies and care for them totally alone due to covid so she can fuck right off , now I know ( as a trained psychiatric nurse ) that negative mental health doesn’t discriminate and the seemingly most privileged people can and are affected by crippling mental health issues but for ffs Charlotte is just an entitled , molly coddled little twat who cannot take any form of criticism, she and the whole influencer culture is disgusting and she should fuck off !!!!

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Kids showered and in bloody pajamas at 4 in the afternoon…… what the actual fuck. “They can snuggle up in their jammies” - its the middle of the fucking day?! Sorry but she is beyond lazy. Theyve done NOTHING today, aside from going for lunch. Shes had a shower so it’s blatantly prosecco and poundtown tonight.

• Angry
  • Wow

GPort

VIP Member
Omg she emptied the carpet cleaner dirty water (full of vomit) into the sink where they brush their teeth 🤢

Flush it down the toilet!!!!

• Sick
  • Sad

gummy-bear

VIP Member
It is a fucking privilege to watch your children grow up and experience different milestones and one that many parents don’t get to see. She needs to check her privilege and remember there’s a lot worse off.

• Heart

Blondie

VIP Member
I honestly do not know why she had to show her emptying the wet vac of dirty water and sick. Holding her phone in one hand and doing that, she's honestly not all there in the head.

Plus, shouldn't she be labelling any stories with it as an AD since she was sent it for free LOL

• Sick

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
FFS is this woman thick.

From the CDC website:
Healthcare professionals can counsel their arthritis patients to lose weight if they are overweight or have obesity. Adults with arthritis can decrease pain and improve function by being at a healthy weight. Weight loss is a non-drug way to manage arthritis and ease joint pain.

Goes to the doctors, goes straight from the doctors to Waitrose to buy and crazy fatty meal after no doubt being told to lose weight to help with the pain.
It’s people like her who put so much strain on the NHS when they do nothing to help themselves. I’m actually fuming.
How is her back a ‘mechanical injury’ when she said it was from sleeping on a different fucking mattress!!!

• Heart

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Oh my fucking god. Everyone has days where they are tired and end up giving their kids a freezer meal, of course, we’re only human.
But Charl feeds her kids absolute crap from morning till evening EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Awful processed/fatty/sugary shite. All washed down with fizzy pop or milkshakes. She has absolutely no shame!

• Wow
I’m a skincare junkie and there’s still no way I’d spend that much on products or make up. There’s no need! There are so many affordable brands that are widely available. Like that Dr Jart face mask from last night, it’s £11 for ONE. It’s a basic hyalauronic acid facemask, you can literally get them for 79p in primark. It just goes to show that with all those expensive products, you can still look like a rotting pig

• Wow
  • Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
I can’t sleep now, lying here in the darkness just thinking about the content we’ve missed out on because Frank’s train was delayed. FUCK.

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
And there you have it folks, she's more concerned about missing out on the posting opportunities on SM and Frank being late, than just making the pancakes with and for her children. She needs to get her head out of her arse, lock her phone in a drawer and get her priorities right.
And don't even get me started on flogging her SIX YEAR OLD DAUGHTER'S Barbie house!!!

jayne2240

VIP Member
oh gosh I just went to look at their story on insta, so so sad. that poor little boy and his family. I scrolled right back to the day it happened and the next few posts going into detail about the bouncy balls and to my horror Charlotte had liked the posts. so she fully knows how risky these bouncy balls are but still buys them
I was just about to share this. She has liked the posts regarding this beautiful little boy - posts which STATE exactly what happened to end his life. She is fully aware of the dangers she poses to children and does not care.

Then again this woman completely invaded the privacy of her children and puts them in risky situations by doing this every single day, she couldn’t make it any clearer that she gives zero fucks.

Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
How can she claim to be “over stimulated” when she does nothing, is alone in her house the majority of the day and doesnt see or interact with anyone?! She sits in her house alone talking to herself into het phone.

• Haha

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I’ve said it before, she doesn’t give a flying fuck about her kids. It’s all about her & Frank.
The kids make the money so Fatso & Manchild can feed their faces with rich food & drink & Man Mountain Benny can get her mutant nails done & buy more tents for dresses.

• Haha

WinnieSanderson1

Bone idle lazy, self absorbed, selfish, hypochondriac, oversharing, emotionally abusive, alcoholic, greedy, terrible pet owner, waste of space, twat. All words I'd use to describe her. Rushing and busy are not.

• Heart

Whythough

Chatty Member
Her fucking sleeves over her hands again being rubbed all over that bread...probably after they've been wiped all over her size 13 arse and rubbing her gigantic 5 head. She's grim

• Sick
  • Haha